Six Natural Gas Power Plants Fail in "Refurbished" Texas Power Grid

Have you all learned your lesson? That fossil fueled power plants are simply unreliable?

I thought all you tards drank your water tepid to eliminate all of the climatic harm that water refrigeration units impact upon the Earth's ecosystem!
We do. The water cooler uses solar powered wind turbines to produce natural cooling

That would depend on what part of Texas you're in.
95 is not abnormal for the Houston area this time of year,it's 88 today due to cloud cover and we'll reach 90 before the days is done.
It's really weird that in all my 56 years in Texas power has never been a big issue.
Of course we have a shitload of leftist moving here these days that use power.
Crossing that 100 degree barrier is oppressive. It's like somebody hit you with a 2 by 4.

I’m just repeating the scuttlebutt that I hear around the water cooler. I find it comical but people actually believe it
I find it comical that you expect anyone to believe you're actually hanging around a water cooler listening to "scuttlebutt".

We do. The water cooler uses solar powered wind turbines to produce natural cooling

Gee, I would have thought they just shoved a pipe up your ass for all the hot gas they needed to spin the turbine! Still a waste of energy, you could be using the power to feed illegal babies instead of hoarding it selfishly just to give your white privilege all that ice water.

If you're out in it enough you get climatized.
Humidity is the big ass kicker.
Not so sure about that. Before I retired, I was out in 95 degree weather regularly, and it was tough. When you go past 100 it's a whole nother level.

Gee, I would have thought they just shoved a pipe up your ass for all the hot gas they needed to spin the turbine! Still a waste of energy, you could be using the power to feed illegal babies instead of hoarding it selfishly just to give your white privilege all that ice water.
I like my water at room temp or straight out of the hoes

112F. Is that abnormal for Texas at this time of the year?

What temperature can people survive in for the period of the day that the sun is out? Would 120F be too hot.
I tried an experiment in a dry sauna at about 120 and felf that I should get out after about 40 minutes due to elevated heart rate.
Dude, we used to live in it at 112 degrees and played football in it.

Forum List

Back