Six companies pull ads from 'The O'Reilly Factor' in growing movement

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, BMW of North America, Constant Contact, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and Sanofi are pulling ads from "The O'Reilly Factor" after a report about five settlements with women who alleged sexual harassment or verbal abuse by O'Reilly.

The decisions signal the potential of financial damage for "The O'Reilly Factor," the most popular show on cable news, and its network, Fox News.

Hyundai said early Tuesday that it is not currently advertising on "The O'Reilly Factor" but will remove upcoming ads because of the "recent and disturbing allegations."

"We will continue to monitor and evaluate the situation as we plan future advertising decisions," the company said.

Mercedes-Benz used similar language on Monday when it pulled its own ads.

"The allegations are disturbing and, given the importance of women in every aspect of our business, we don't feel this is a good environment in which to advertise our products right now," spokeswoman Donna Boland told CNNMoney.

------------------------------

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, eh? The sooner we rid the planet of this network, the better.

Its the best way to do it. These people are only interested in money.
I had Fox on all day on the car stereo. They never mentioned this in their "fair and balanced" coverage.

I don't blame them.
I will say, sometimes, they just settle to shut them up. Rich people get sought after over the smallest things..

Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, BMW of North America, Constant Contact, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and Sanofi are pulling ads from "The O'Reilly Factor" after a report about five settlements with women who alleged sexual harassment or verbal abuse by O'Reilly.

The decisions signal the potential of financial damage for "The O'Reilly Factor," the most popular show on cable news, and its network, Fox News.

Hyundai said early Tuesday that it is not currently advertising on "The O'Reilly Factor" but will remove upcoming ads because of the "recent and disturbing allegations."

"We will continue to monitor and evaluate the situation as we plan future advertising decisions," the company said.

"The allegations are disturbing and, given the importance of women in every aspect of our business, we don't feel this is a good environment in which to advertise our products right now," spokeswoman Donna Boland told CNNMoney.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, eh? The sooner we rid the planet of this network, the better.

His news show makes my head spin,he is always interrupting his guest throughout the whole news piece...
Stopped watching him along time ago..

Nothing is going to happen to O'Reilly. The harassment claims are slipping. They are now into telephone calls. Talk about unverifiable!

It sure is interesting to watch our friends on the right, defend a sex predator. I guess they are no longer claiming to be the Moral Majority? :dunno:

One thing we can always expect from the right is that they'll always be FIRST to rush in and defend a sexual predator. After all, they elected one.

I see the left are shitting themselves again, Bill's show will continue to thrive and be successful. You libs really are growing desperate for some kind of win after getting obliterated in the elections. :laugh:

His news show makes my head spin,he is always interrupting his guest throughout the whole news piece...
Stopped watching him along time ago..

I caught a show a few weeks back and he came over ok. On top of his brief and he let the conversation flow.

I had him on today and it was pretty grim stuff. Ultra partisan , dumb and kept interrupting his guests.

Maybe the stress of it all is building up ?

it's what the left does when the left is losing. they tried it on trump and we got him as president. They continue to lose. More advertisement free of charge for O'Reilly.

Have you noticed how liberals wish financial ruin on anyone who disagrees with their world view?
fk, where do you think these women all come from. they fund them to take the other side down. It's all about fking party and not country. It is very obvious.

Again, they are very evil people without a conscience.

it's what the left does when the left is losing. they tried it on trump and we got him as president. They continue to lose. More advertisement free of charge for O'Reilly.

Yes. When all you have is fake news, racism, and thuggery to sell, it's critical to censor all of your opposition; they do the same thing by supporting criminal illegal immigration so they can take jobs away from American citizens, for one, and this mau-mau tactic is par for the course.

Forum List

Back