Sis emailed me this

Wish both parties would grow up and stop having hissy fits

Name edited to prevent personal attacks to the author.

"An open letter to Mrs. Pelosi,

Mrs. Pelosi, I am speaking to you woman to woman. I donā€™t care about our political parties or our individual beliefs right now. Iā€™m simply speaking to you as a woman in the year 2020.

You donā€™t know me, so to be fair Iā€™ll give you a bit of background. I am my childrenā€™s teacher. I educate their young minds every single day. I do so willingly and with a sense of responsibility unlike any other. I have been sexually assaulted twice in my life. When I was 14, a man stalked my every move for months and then broke in through my bedroom window at 3:00 a.m. When I was in my early twenties, I was assaulted by a different man while I was working at an apartment community. Iā€™ve been ruthlessly bullied by a girl in high school who I later learned has legitimate mental health issues. Iā€™ve had multiple doctors strongly urge me to abort my baby because there was less than a 1% chance of her surviving the next 28 weeks of the pregnancy. Sheā€™s 15 years old and smart as a whip. Iā€™m a woman who cares about other women. I care.

Last night, President Trump gave the State of the Union address. You fidgeted in your seat more than my kids did in church when they were toddlers. You made smug, condescending faces and you used hand motions and little head shakes to tell ā€œyour peopleā€ when and when not to clap, when to stand, basically how to act during the entire speech.

I must tell you, Mrs. Pelosi, this is an amazing time in history for us because my girls and I are studying American government. The past semester has been rich with opportunities to watch history unfold live not just in a textbook.

You are part of a party that claims to promote diversity and individual freedoms, yet you ā€œdirectā€ those around you as to when to sit, stand, clap, or show emotion. Unfortunately, you seem to have a very difficult time when someone disagrees with your opinion. You are a woman in a role of leadership and youā€™ve looked less like a leader than the pint-sized bully at the local preschool. You, Mrs. Pelosi, are a mean girl. Iā€™ve dealt with enough them to know. You want men/the world to respect us and treats us as equals, then don't act like a deranged woman whoā€™s in desperate need of some alone time in the bathroom to eat her hidden stash of chocolate in front of millions of people.

You didnā€™t use the time honored words to introduce the president. You allowed your personal feelings to override anything that looks like what youā€™re paid to do. You are paid to represent the American people and to do your best while you have the position. You're not paid to have a temper tantrum upon your mini throne.

Itā€™s OK, if you donā€™t feel love for the current president, but do you think that ripping up a speech that recognized and honored a baby born prematurely, a young lady receiving a big honor, a respected military man turning 100 years old, a soldier returning home, and more is the morally right thing to do? We wonder why thereā€™s such a lack of respect for elders and authority in this country. You, maā€™am, are a perfect example for the reasonā€”you, you who are an elected ā€œleaderā€ of this great nation, acted like an enraged toddler whose Goldfish were taken away before you were ready. Sadly, you have repeatedly allowed the vitriol in your heart to overflow into your work.

You can rip up a copy of the presidentā€™s speech while trying to look cute and powerful to your cronies, but what worries me is that one day youā€™ll decide itā€™s time to rip up the Constitution. The 2020 election is coming up, and I pray that the people of this great land will recognize mental illness when they see it and allow you some much needed time off to get some help. Please, get some help.

Humbly, "

Opinion?
Sheer partisan hackery.

tRump wipes his ass on the Constitution almost daily, and there was no mention of that in the OP. tRump insults and bullies like a gradeschooler, but this woman is worried about Pelosi "fidgeting in her chair"?

Give me a break with this crap.

Mrs. Pelosi, I am speaking to you woman to woman. I donā€™t care about our political parties or our individual beliefs right now. Iā€™m simply speaking to you as a woman in the year 2020.

You donā€™t know me, so to be fair Iā€™ll give you a bit of background. I am my childrenā€™s teacher. I educate their young minds every single day. I do so willingly and with a sense of responsibility unlike any other. I have been sexually assaulted twice in my life. When I was 14, a man stalked my every move for months and then broke in through my bedroom window at 3:00 a.m. When I was in my early twenties, I was assaulted by a different man while I was working at an apartment community. Iā€™ve been ruthlessly bullied by a girl in high school who I later learned has legitimate mental health issues. Iā€™ve had multiple doctors strongly urge me to abort my baby because there was less than a 1% chance of her surviving the next 28 weeks of the pregnancy. Sheā€™s 15 years old and smart as a whip. Iā€™m a woman who cares about other women. I care.

Last night, President Trump gave the State of the Union address. You fidgeted in your seat more than my kids did in church when they were toddlers. You made smug, condescending faces and you used hand motions and little head shakes to tell ā€œyour peopleā€ when and when not to clap, when to stand, basically how to act during the entire speech.

I must tell you, Mrs. Pelosi, this is an amazing time in history for us because my girls and I are studying American government. The past semester has been rich with opportunities to watch history unfold live not just in a textbook.

You are part of a party that claims to promote diversity and individual freedoms, yet you ā€œdirectā€ those around you as to when to sit, stand, clap, or show emotion. Unfortunately, you seem to have a very difficult time when someone disagrees with your opinion. You are a woman in a role of leadership and youā€™ve looked less like a leader than the pint-sized bully at the local preschool. You, Mrs. Pelosi, are a mean girl. Iā€™ve dealt with enough them to know. You want men/the world to respect us and treats us as equals, then don't act like a deranged woman whoā€™s in desperate need of some alone time in the bathroom to eat her hidden stash of chocolate in front of millions of people.

You didnā€™t use the time honored words to introduce the president. You allowed your personal feelings to override anything that looks like what youā€™re paid to do. You are paid to represent the American people and to do your best while you have the position. You're not paid to have a temper tantrum upon your mini throne.

Itā€™s OK, if you donā€™t feel love for the current president, but do you think that ripping up a speech that recognized and honored a baby born prematurely, a young lady receiving a big honor, a respected military man turning 100 years old, a soldier returning home, and more is the morally right thing to do? We wonder why thereā€™s such a lack of respect for elders and authority in this country. You, maā€™am, are a perfect example for the reasonā€”you, you who are an elected ā€œleaderā€ of this great nation, acted like an enraged toddler whose Goldfish were taken away before you were ready. Sadly, you have repeatedly allowed the vitriol in your heart to overflow into your work.

You can rip up a copy of the presidentā€™s speech while trying to look cute and powerful to your cronies, but what worries me is that one day youā€™ll decide itā€™s time to rip up the Constitution. The 2020 election is coming up, and I pray that the people of this great land will recognize mental illness when they see it and allow you some much needed time off to get some help. Please, get some help.

Humbly, "

Opinion?
Sheer partisan hackery.

tRump wipes his ass on the Constitution almost daily, and there was no mention of that in the OP. tRump insults and bullies like a gradeschooler, but this woman is worried about Pelosi "fidgeting in her chair"?

Very true
Trump grabs women by the pussy, mocks women for being fat, calls them dogs and horse face, and cheated on all his wives.......yet the woman in this phony email is concerned the impact a fidgeting Pelosi will have on her daughters.

Humbly, "

Opinion?
Sheer partisan hackery.

Very true
Trump grabs women by the pussy, mocks women for being fat, calls them dogs and horse face, and cheated on all his wives.......yet the woman in this phony email is concerned the impact a fidgeting Pelosi will have on her daughters.

:boo_hoo14:

Humbly, "

Opinion?
Sheer partisan hackery.

Very true

Winner, winner Chicken Dinner!

Can you imagine the snowflake who complains that Pelosi is fidgeting in her chair?
Can you imagine the idiot who would believe that phony email and actually make a thread about it?

Humbly, "

Opinion?
Sheer partisan hackery.

Very true

Can you imagine the snowflake who complains that Pelosi is fidgeting in her chair?
Can you imagine the idiot who would believe that phony email and actually make a thread about it?

can you imagine the hundreds, if not thousands of thread about Trump posted here, with half as much veracity?

Next time you shampoo, try this.

Humbly, "

Opinion?
Sheer partisan hackery.

Very true

Some days I wonder if all tRumplings are delusional.

Other days I'm sure of it.

Humbly, "

Opinion?
Sheer partisan hackery.

Very true

can you imagine the hundreds, if not thousands of thread about Trump posted here, with half as much veracity?

th

Veracity?

It is a blatant propaganda piece that only shows up in relayed emails from conservatives. Quite a tearjerker in itself.

An outraged mother of daughters who defends how Trump treats women yet is outraged at the image of a powerful woman who leads his political opposition

Humbly, "

Opinion?
Sheer partisan hackery.

Very true

The above post is is silly, verging on ridiculous.

Sheer partisan hackery.

Very true

th

Veracity?

It is a blatant propaganda piece that only shows up in relayed emails from conservatives. Quite a tearjerker in itself.

An outraged mother of daughters who defends how Trump treats women yet is outraged at the image of a powerful woman who leads his political opposition

It is a blatant propaganda piece that only shows up in relayed emails from conservatives.

and how different than many of the threads you've started on Trump?

Grow up

Sheer partisan hackery.

Very true

Odd, I feel the same about many of yours.

Humbly, "

Opinion?

I agree

Pelosi should have behaved BETTER than trump and his supporters.

"
Last night, President Trump gave the State of the Union address. You fidgeted in your seat more than my kids did in church when they were toddlers. You made smug, condescending faces and you used hand motions and little head shakes to tell ā€œyour peopleā€ when and when not to clap, when to stand, basically how to act during the entire speech."

She behaved the way trump does all the time

the way he did during the campain debates

the way he did during the super bowl national anthem.

Send HIM a letter requesting that HE behave better....

or...BE BEST

Very true

th

Veracity?

It is a blatant propaganda piece that only shows up in relayed emails from conservatives.

and how different than many of the threads you've started on Trump?

Grow up
We start threads about Trump based on what he tweets and says.
We do not start threads based on fabricated emails

Very true

Odd, I feel the same about many of yours.
How nice for.you.

So that was all about Pelosi. How about when the republicans chanted 4 more years when he entered, and stood at the end of every sentence in the speech, up and down, up and down.

it was more like one of the rallies he spreads his lies at.
95% what we see on TV is Prog propaganda fest. The Oscars could not go a few minutes without the black and gay singer and Brad Pitt to make their statements. And then it moved on from there........Security must now cost a thousand times more for major events then just a couple of decade ago. These people fear nothing for the wrong reasons.

Forum List

Back