Single Women and their Dogs

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
My 50-year-old, divorced and unmarriageable niece is in the process of buying a house she cannot afford, requiring maintenance and upkeep she cannot do, in order to be able to keep an expensive and troublesome "rescue dog" she does not particularly like.

Pleas to her to get rid of the fucking dog (and buy a condo) are ignored.

She is not alone. Even in my limited circle of friends and acquaintances, single women who make great sacrifices in time, money, and attention for their dogs are common. Frequently, the relationship between girl & dog queer potential relationships with actual men, who see these inter-species "friendships" as weird, if not perverted.

I understand (but do not share) the great attraction of having a dog - someone (something) that "loves" you unconditionally, regardless of how you look, how you feel, or whether you are truly worthy of that "love."

But really, where is the perspective?

My 50-year-old, divorced and unmarriageable niece is in the process of buying a house she cannot afford, requiring maintenance and upkeep she cannot do, in order to be able to keep an expensive and troublesome "rescue dog" she does not particularly like.

Pleas to her to get rid of the fucking dog (and buy a condo) are ignored.

She is not alone. Even in my limited circle of friends and acquaintances, single women who make great sacrifices in time, money, and attention for their dogs are common. Frequently, the relationship between girl & dog queer potential relationships with actual men, who see these inter-species "friendships" as weird, if not perverted.

I understand (but do not share) the great attraction of having a dog - someone (something) that "loves" you unconditionally, regardless of how you look, how you feel, or whether you are truly worthy of that "love."

But really, where is the perspective?
People like this often don’t have the social skills to maintain healthy human relationships. So they often supplement their desire for companionship with animals. Sometimes it’s more severe than the case you post...

I dated a 50 year old MILF who I did F, and was very good, but her stupid dog was a nightmare. It actually would get jealous observing physical contact. Horrible. Then she got another dog. Her apartment smelled like urine and I actually had to decline going to apartment after a restaurant date. My guess is post menopausal women get animals to replace the fact they cannot relate well to men, or at least sophisticated men who they can not easily comprehend.

Dogs are just better than most people. Most men aren't worth relating to. They are irritating and annoying.

...my daughters go crazy over our dog--constantly petting/hugging/kissing/loving/etc !!!!
...I get dogs for self defense/natural '''burglar alarms''--anyone that comes close to our house/etc our dog is up and alerting us
...when neighbors get out of their cars, our dogs barks

If dogs don’t go to heaven; when I die... I want to go where they go...

To paraphrase...

I like dogs, but they don't belong inside the house. ... :cool:

for those who do not know ^^^^ it's an Islamic thing------muhummad's particular preference-----but he liked cats and beheading humans and the color green

Forum List

Back