Single atom transistors to fuel quantum computing

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead

From a vacuume tube in the 50s to single atoms 70 years later. What will the future hold?

THat way they have more AI take over oh isn't that special. and trust me they've had this shit 20 yrs lready.

From a vacuume tube in the 50s to single atoms 70 years later. What will the future hold?
god knows. we have found quantum situations where the first law of thermo dynamics break down. This is a law that we never thought would be broken. I am so suprised by this that my mind is blown to the point where Ican not even think of uses for it at the moment. The future is wide open. Excting and scary at the same time.

• Banned

god knows. we have found quantum situations where the first law of thermo dynamics break down. This is a law that we never thought would be broken. I am so suprised by this that my mind is blown to the point where Ican not even think of uses for it at the moment. The future is wide open. Excting and scary at the same time.
Exactly. One ramification of computing becomes clear when DNA is understood then we can program computers that walk away when done and ask how did I get here

THat way they have more AI take over oh isn't that special. and trust me they've had this shit 20 yrs lready.
They have been able to detect how an atom is oriented for some time however using this in an active transistor is new

No trust me when they tell you " oh look what we " JUST" discovered THEY HAVE HAD THIS TECHNOLOGY!! they have technology you the public aren't ready to handle yet as they eek it out you'll think it's new THEY HVAE TECH. YOUU HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD OF YET. and when you do 1. you don't believe it, or 2. claim tin foil hat. PPL are clueless beyond what most realize. .

THIS IS YOUR DEATH HUMANITY'S DEATH.

• Banned
They have been able to detect how an atom is oriented for some time however using this in an active transistor is new

No trust me when they tell you " oh look what we " JUST" discovered THEY HAVE HAD THIS TECHNOLOGY!! they have technology you the public aren't ready to handle yet as they eek it out you'll think it's new THEY HVAE TECH. YOUU HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD OF YET. and when you do 1. you don't believe it, or 2. claim tin foil hat. PPL are clueless beyond what most realize. .

THIS IS YOUR DEATH HUMANITY'S DEATH.
They have been working with hard drive storage using atomical polarity for some time.

Lol they......

They is me doofus

we have 2012 and their BS listed here
A single-atom transistor
Nature Nanotechnology volume 7, pages242–246(2012)

it goes back real far if you keep digging which i'm not lol buut. when the ai freaks feel we are ready to handle the tech. they release it .

Remember when ppl jumped ouut of the window because Orson Wells said martians or some shit was coming..

I'm jus saying the tech. has been around for awhile.

1. How does on connect the leads (Base, collector and emitter) to a single atom transistor? That would be one hell of a tiny soldering pencil.

2. What is the expected voltage and current handling characteristics?

(being facetious)

The future behind the future is perhaps a vacuum computer. Looks somehow where we think, where nothing is, is not only nothing but also all opposites and the opposites of all opposites at the same time. So even in case of totally brainless people there will be perhaps a chance with an implanted vacuum computer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back