Sinema's Poll Numbers Are Plumetting!

Not many.
I think Biden is closer to the progressive wing than moderate, and he always has been. But he's about "the possible."

Sinema and Manchin have the power to sink it, but really ... seriously ... is expanding child tax credits a "new program" if the taxes are there?

I worry about soc sec and medicare, but the gop is just using that as trolling material. The dems don't need to win elections to protect those programs. I can see how/why moderates add up spending and the amount taxes can be raised and say .. whoa. But are the dems somehow responsible for repealing a tax cut that irresponsibly took away the funding that could buck up soc sec.

Now suddenly a minority of gop senators say "lets be moderates" while the gopers in the house continue to vote to defund medicare and soc sec? Right like that'll happen. We're gonna defund the damn navy first at this rate. It's like they threw gas on the fire and now say, but we have a fire to fight!!!

Uh no. Pay attention! She is beholden to energy companies. She is a right wing corporatist.
List the Ds who vote against Wall Street.
Don't bring up the possibility of raising corporate taxes as that burden always winds up being paid by the middle class.

Looks like the Arizona voters have had just about enough of her corrupt corporate Democrat her BS...
  1. Kyrsten Sinema is in real trouble after awful poll numbers and big new revelations
  2. Sinema viewed unfavorably by one-third of Arizona Democrats in poll
  3. Democratic Voters Drive Decline in Sinema’s Popularity in Arizona - Morning Consult
  4. New poll shows Kyrsten Sinema's moderate approach has weakened democratic support
Unless the Republican voters of Arizona decide to support her, if this keeps up she's sure to be a goner.

And it would be good riddance to bad rubbish.

This is why there are so few moderates----your party abandons you and your opponents double down their efforts against you. The only reason Collins survived in Maine was that she was so immensely popular before the circus of the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings and impeachment, that she had a huge buffer and could weather a 20+% drop in support.

Looks like the Arizona voters have had just about enough of her corrupt corporate Democrat her BS...
  1. Kyrsten Sinema is in real trouble after awful poll numbers and big new revelations
  3. Democratic Voters Drive Decline in Sinema’s Popularity in Arizona - Morning Consult
  4. New poll shows Kyrsten Sinema's moderate approach has weakened democratic support
Unless the Republican voters of Arizona decide to support her, if this keeps up she's sure to be a goner.

Love it when leftists turn on liberals. It warms my heart. Find a job yet, MarcATL

I thought what was interesting about her poll numbers was that, esp compared to Kelly, is that she's more favorable with gopers than I'd have expected. Something like a third, as I recall. But .... so what? It's not like they'll vote for her in a general election even if she survives a primary in a couple of years.

I thought about retiring there once, but probably not. My wife isn't going, and I'm "stuck" on her. LOL At one time she'd have been ok with it, but ....

It's an interesting state, and politically too. The greater Pho area has most of the votes.

No, she doesn't. But she should at least support the policies that the Democratic party and her constituents do. Democrats aren't asking her to fellate the president like they do on the right.

Uh no. Pay attention! She is beholden to energy companies. She is a right wing corporatist.
Hahaha…the Left chants….
”GIVE US FREE SHIT, WE WANT OUR FREE SHIT, WE NEED OUR FREE SHIT, WE DESERVE FREE SHIT!”

Sinema is a democrat senator. Do they even do poll numbers on senators who aren't up for reelection? Apparently Sinema doesn't support Biden's agenda. When a democrat strays from the fold, Alinsky's rules for radicals #11 clicks in, "pick a target, personalize it, freeze it and polarize it". It seems that democrats will eat their own if it comes down to the Biden agenda.

Miss Fun Bags is doing the right thing. For every Moon Bat vote she lost by not being a Communist she will pick up two Conservative votes.

After being harassed by progs Kyrsten should just dump the dems and switch to the GOP.
The dems are done in 2022 and 2024 anyway and she should know that.
She's up for re-election in 2024, same as Joe Manchin.
Wonder if ruby red WV will send Joe back? They won't if he votes with the dems.

No, she doesn't. But she should at least support the policies that the Democratic party and her constituents do. Democrats aren't asking her to fellate the president like they do on the right.
are you saying she has to walk lock step with you people?....that sounds like she has to fellate someone in the party......you party die hards are the reason this country is falling apart....follow faithfully or else....

Sinema isn't up for reelection until 2025. Does it make any sense to waste time polling her approval numbers? She is an attractive woman and that should be enough to send the sissie left into hysteria.

Forum List

Back