Sinema's Poll Numbers Are Plumetting!

Some people care more about the country than they do poll numbers...that being said I live in AZ and don't believe a word of this latest poll bullshit....God bless you Sinema signs are all over the place...
So you're one of her constituents?

I pray that they primary the hell out of her.
She started out quite left. It's interesting. I'm honestly not sure what she's about right now. I'm not militantly hostile to the notion of expanding the child tax credit. It seem amazing to me that even if a family makes 100k they might get something. But it just may be too late to save the middle class with tax cuts. And just sending people healthcare and college doesn't seem to move the polls for dems.

jmo but it seems to me that climate change is best addressed with carbon caps and taxes rather than spending.

There's nothing moderate about her, she's an extreme corporate Democrat.
Compared to the rest of her party, she's the moderate voice of reason. This 3.5 trillion dollar liberal wet dream would be unnecessary if it was only .5 trillion. We don't need to rush forward toward Marxism and that's what this bill does. Infrastructure has nothing to do with it. Drop the whole thing

There's nothing moderate about her, she's an extreme corporate Democrat.
I got a hundred bucks to the charity of your choice (you put up a hundred to the charity of my choice) that says either she wins re election or a pub does in her place.

Bet??

She started out quite left. It's interesting. I'm honestly not sure what she's about right now. I'm not militantly hostile to the notion of expanding the child tax credit. It seem amazing to me that even if a family makes 100k they might get something. But it just may be too late to save the middle class with tax cuts. And just sending people healthcare and college doesn't seem to move the polls for dems.

jmo but it seems to me that climate change is best addressed with carbon caps and taxes rather than spending.
She sure pretended to be quite left.

So much for that.

Looks like the Arizona voters have had just about enough of her corrupt corporate Democrat her BS...
  1. Kyrsten Sinema is in real trouble after awful poll numbers and big new revelations
  2. Sinema viewed unfavorably by one-third of Arizona Democrats in poll
  3. Democratic Voters Drive Decline in Sinema’s Popularity in Arizona - Morning Consult
  4. New poll shows Kyrsten Sinema's moderate approach has weakened democratic support
Unless the Republican voters of Arizona decide to support her, if this keeps up she's sure to be a goner.

And it would be good riddance to bad rubbish.
The Democrats in Arizona are Liberal Rednecks.

I got a hundred bucks to the charity of your choice (you put up a hundred to the charity of my choice) that says either she wins re election or a pub does in her place.

Bet??
That's not a safe bet for me to make.

So thanks, but no thanks.

Looks like the Arizona voters have had just about enough of her corrupt corporate Democrat her BS...
  1. Kyrsten Sinema is in real trouble after awful poll numbers and big new revelations
  3. Democratic Voters Drive Decline in Sinema’s Popularity in Arizona - Morning Consult
  4. New poll shows Kyrsten Sinema's moderate approach has weakened democratic support
Unless the Republican voters of Arizona decide to support her, if this keeps up she's sure to be a goner.

Well you got a long wait. She was elected in 2018. The soonest she can be a “goner” is 2025.

Why would we support her? If you morons oust your winning candidate, we will gladly take her spot. Thank you for this layup.

She sure pretended to be quite left.

So much for that.
Well, she started out as a Nader Green, but that seems more elitist than left populist.

I don't know what she's after. I realize we disagree, but I'd be more in favor of making soc sec and medicare fully funded, and increasing how much working familes making under 100k get .... but I was a working family making more than that, and it bugged me to not get some sugah. LOL

But the bottom line is the dems won. If she's a dem, she and Manchin have to get on the bus. If funding already enacted social programs is the issue, then fine .... raise taxes 3.5 T on Wall St paper trades and the 1% over ten years, and only spend 2T. JFC if the progressvives can't live with 2T in stimulus 1.2 in Infrastruture, 1T to fund soc sec and medicar and 2T for new spending .....

Why would we support her? If you morons oust your winning candidate, we will gladly take her spot. Thank you for this layup.
W/friends like those, who needs enemies?

Well, she started out as a Nader Green, but that seems more elitist than left populist.

I don't know what she's after. I realize we disagree, but I'd be more in favor of making soc sec and medicare fully funded, and increasing how much working familes making under 100k get .... but I was a working family making more than that, and it bugged me to not get some sugah. LOL

But the bottom line is the dems one. If she's a dem, she and Manchin have to get on the bus. If funding already enacted social programs is the issue, then fine .... raise taxes 3.5 T on Wall St paper trades and the 1% over ten years, and only spend 2T. JFC if the progressvives can't live with 2T in stimulus 1.2 in Infrastruture, 1T to fund soc sec and medicar and 2T for new spending .....
I appreciate that.

No, she doesn't. But she should at least support the policies that the Democratic party and her constituents do. Democrats aren't asking her to fellate the president like they do on the right.
Do tell how many Ds in Congress, other than the Squad, disagree with Biden on any issue.

Forum List

Back