Since when is this a current event?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

Why is this racist bullshit bait thread, the millionth thread by white racists bitching about reparations, allowed in the current events section? No link to an event, just a pure white racist circle jerk. This is not the first thread I have seen like this. Some members get their threads moved immediately even if the thread is relevant to the section. This was not a current event.

Why is this racist bullshit bait thread, the millionth thread by white racists bitching about reparations, allowed in the current events section? No link to an event, just a pure white racist circle jerk. This is not the first thread I have seen like this. Some members get their threads moved immediately even if the thread is relevant to the section. This was not a current event.
it's a racist bait thread because you have a skewed misconception for the causes of the civil war.

You do realize you fucking moron, that if the South won, you would still be a slave to Joe Biden, Al Gore, Bill Clinton, or any other of the Southern White Democrats. At least you say, "Thank you " to those who lost so much to get your racist ass free....

All you do is fucking whine.
Someone stick a pacifier in this faggots mouth.

You do realize you fucking moron, that if the South won, you would still be a slave to Joe Biden, Al Gore, Bill Clinton, or any other of the Southern White Democrats. At least you say, "Thank you " to those who lost so much to get your racist ass free....
Actually, between IM2 and myself he has more reason to support slavery and I have more reason to regret it

without slavery he would not be in America today

and I would not have to listen to blacks constant bellyaching

I like how you launch in to race baiting right off the bat. Please. Remember the CHAZ, in Seattle. 2 people dead both black shot by other blacks. 5 people hurt. Chicago BLM riots killed more people in a week than cops have in a year...So, lets put on your thinking cap, Einstein. Who is the REAL problem here?

Only blacks lives matter. Not anyone else or their struggles, not Asians or Poles or Hispanics or the Huguenots . Nope. YOU and your history doesn't FUCKING MATTER. Just blacks. Apparently if YOU object to that, it makes you racist. What assholes BLM are.

Last edited:

Reparations isn't currently being discussed in this country?

Why is it that if someone who never owned slaves disagrees with you that someone who never owned slaves shouldn't be required to give money to people who were never slaves is automatically a "racist"?

Please explain.

Forum List

Back