Since March 24, Maryland State Police conducted over 21,617 compliance checks

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I imagine this news should likely have our resident brownshirts drooling at the chops with glee.

Anyway...

Since March 24, MSP has conducted over 21,617 compliance checks and responded to roughly 1,720 calls concerned about people violating Gov. Larry Hogan's coronavirus executive orders. Of the 21,617 compliance checks, 35 people have been arrested and charged in the state, MSP wrote in a statement.

“If we encounter people via a traffic stop, police call for service, investigations or a gathering of individuals, we will inquire if individuals are in compliance with the Governor’s Order.”

Continued - So far, 35 people have been arrested in MD for violating Gov. Hogan's executive order

I imagine this news should likely have our resident brownshirts drooling at the chops with glee.

Anyway...

Since March 24, MSP has conducted over 21,617 compliance checks and responded to roughly 1,720 calls concerned about people violating Gov. Larry Hogan's coronavirus executive orders. Of the 21,617 compliance checks, 35 people have been arrested and charged in the state, MSP wrote in a statement.

“If we encounter people via a traffic stop, police call for service, investigations or a gathering of individuals, we will inquire if individuals are in compliance with the Governor’s Order.”

Continued - So far, 35 people have been arrested in MD for violating Gov. Hogan's executive order
THAT'S some scary, Orwellian-like news.................Big Brother IS watching you!

I saw someone give the RI state police the finger about it last weekend. Literally...upon passing the place where all out of state plates are told to stop, he didn't. When the state trooper pulled out to stop him. the guy gave the trooper the finger and pinned the throttle on his bike. (Looked like a ZX14 Concours.)

It doesn't take long for people to turn on their neighbors. All it takes is a little fear mixed with a little power.

2425.gladys.jpg-1100x500x2.jpg

Anyway...

Is there a breakdown by city and county? How about by race?

I saw someone give the RI state police the finger about it last weekend. Literally...upon passing the place where all out of state plates are told to stop, he didn't. When the state trooper pulled out to stop him. the guy gave the trooper the finger and pinned the throttle on his bike. (Looked like a ZX14 Concours.)

ZX14, I doubt they caught him. I used to hotdog right in their face. Can be out of view before they get to the vehicle.
Yeah, but it catches up with you eventually. Getting pulled for nothing in later years.

Forum List

Back