Since 9/11, twice as many Americans were killed by white supremacists than any other group

We should ignore white supremacy because of jihadism? Should we ignore rape too?
You should deflect for your chosen constituent pet religion whenever you can.
Can you explain your original post?
Sure!

I have no doubt that this thread, among dozens of others, was created to dilute the effect of jihadism by equating it with American conservatism, a standard (if tedious) tactic of the Regressive Left.

And by the way, I get the term "Regressive Left" from this brave and honest liberal:
2_zpsrcdlll8a.gif~original

What do you have against the FBI? It's their report. It's also quite possible to have Islamic terrorists and white supremacy at the same time. Maybe you should stop covering for one of the two.
Ironic.

Yes, you are.

I can. Here:

giphy.gif
Oh, that's right, I'm Hitler.

But I did vote for Hillary, so there's that.

Regressives are funny.
^ drunk or stupid
Yes, anyone who disagrees with you is stupid.

I know how wingers are. On both sides.

Funny how similar your behaviors are.
You thought Mickey Mouse with a troll face was Hitler.

giphy.gif

Right wing violence is double that of any other group in this country.

FBI/DHS report:

What people need to understand is that since Sept. 11, more Americans have been killed on U.S. soil by white supremacists than by any other foreign or domestic group combined by a factor of two. Yet we don't really talk about that, nor do we even call these instances, of the shooting at Charleston, South Carolina, or what happened at Oak Creek, Wisconsin, at the Sikh temple or even what happened in Charlottesville this weekend—as terrorism.
We fought these fuckers in WWII. Why the fuck are we doing it again in this country?

White supremacy = anti-American

I guess Hitler had the last laugh after all?

Oh I think gang bangers numbers of killings are well ahead of white supremacists.

But, hey, when you're a fascist trying to convince others they are, whatever.

What do you have against the FBI? It's their report. It's also quite possible to have Islamic terrorists and white supremacy at the same time. Maybe you should stop covering for one of the two.
Lets put the shoe on the other foot...

...what would the reaction have been if it was Islamic extremists marching in Charlotsville this past weekend?

Whatever deflects from jihadism is a good death.
We should ignore white supremacy because of jihadism? Should we ignore rape too?

I can. Here:

giphy.gif

Regressives are funny.

Let's be real, that's an odd reply.

I can. Here:

giphy.gif

Regressives are funny.
^ drunk or stupid
Yes, anyone who disagrees with you is stupid.

I know how wingers are. On both sides.

Funny how similar your behaviors are.
You thought Mickey Mouse with a troll face was Hitler.

giphy.gif
Another one. "You're dumb".

Partisan ideologues. Always fascinating.

Lets put the shoe on the other foot...

...what would the reaction have been if it was Islamic extremists marching in Charlotsville this past weekend?

Not positive.

Oh I think gang bangers numbers of killings are well ahead of white supremacists.
You don't think right wing militias, the KKK, Proud Boys, etc. are gangs?

But, hey, when you're a fascist trying to convince others they are, whatever.
You're calling the FBI fascist? I dunno, you might be right about that?

I'm calling white supremacy un-American.

Right wing violence is double that of any other group in this country.

FBI/DHS report:

What people need to understand is that since Sept. 11, more Americans have been killed on U.S. soil by white supremacists than by any other foreign or domestic group combined by a factor of two. Yet we don't really talk about that, nor do we even call these instances, of the shooting at Charleston, South Carolina, or what happened at Oak Creek, Wisconsin, at the Sikh temple or even what happened in Charlottesville this weekend—as terrorism.
We fought these fuckers in WWII. Why the fuck are we doing it again in this country?

I guess Hitler had the last laugh after all?

The premise is flawed. More people have been killed by angry black men with attitudes.

Once again, a liberal can't see outside his own little world.

Since the Overwhelming Majority of White Supremicists declare themselves as Democrats, I'd say your party needs to start disavowing the Byrds, Gores, and Clintons who run your Entitlement Plantations and who treat minorities like wards of the state!

The KKK
ANTIFA
Black Lives Matter
CAIR
Answers.org
Code Pink
Move On. Org

Are Domestic Terrorist Organizations

What people need to understand is that since Sept. 11, more Americans have been killed on U.S. soil by white supremacists than by any other foreign or domestic group combined by a factor of two.
Really? This is from the linked article white supremacist groups were "responsible for 49 homicides in 26 attacks from 2000 to 2016. 49 people were killed in the Pulse nightclub attack alone 14 were killed in the San Bernardino attack and 13 were killed in the Fort Hood attack by my count that's 76 killed in just three attacks.

Really? This is from the linked article white supremacist groups were "responsible for 49 homicides in 26 attacks from 2000 to 2016. 49 people were killed in the Pulse nightclub attack alone 14 were killed in the San Bernardino attack and 13 were killed in the Fort Hood attack by my count that's 76 killed in just three attacks.
According to the FBI it is.

BTW, the Fort Hood attack was about a guy who wanted out of the military and they refused to listen to his pleas. It had nothing to do with Islamic terrorism.

Since the Overwhelming Majority of White Supremicists declare themselves as Democrats, I'd say your party needs to start disavowing the Byrds, Gores, and Clintons who run your Entitlement Plantations and who treat minorities like wards of the state!

The KKK
ANTIFA
Black Lives Matter
CAIR
Answers.org
Code Pink
Move On. Org

Are Domestic Terrorist Organizations
White supremacists are anti-American.

White supremacists are the assholes we fought in WWII.

According to the FBI it is.

BTW, the Fort Hood attack was about a guy who wanted out of the military and they refused to listen to his pleas. It had nothing to do with Islamic terrorism.
BTW that's bullshit and we all know it but even if you take Fort Hood away the other two attacks still add up to more than 49 in the same time frame.

Forum List

Back