Sinaloa Cartel declares "war" on Mexico after El Chapo's son captured.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
29 people dead so far since Mexican authorities nabbed El Chapo's son. This is getting interesting. We were so eager to enter a proxy war with Russia in which we have no vested interest, maybe we should enter a proxy war with the drug cartels since we have a huge vested interest. The Mexican military is outgunned as it stands today. What do you think?

I vote for missile strikes agains every known cartel member, all of them not just one. I disagree we have no vested interest in keeping Ukraine out of Putin's hands. WE very much do, regardless of who is in the White House.

29 people dead so far since Mexican authorities nabbed El Chapo's son. This is getting interesting. We were so eager to enter a proxy war with Russia in which we have no vested interest, maybe we should enter a proxy war with the drug cartels since we have a huge vested interest. The Mexican military is outgunned as it stands today. What do you think?

We have ALWAYS had a vested interest in Mexico - but we have a traitor in the White House so no chance he'll step up and help our closest friend and ally.

The situation in Mexico is so bad that the ONLY way we could help is to send a peace keeping force under American command to fight the Cartels.

And that DOES get tricky.

I vote for missile strikes agains every known cartel member, all of them not just one. I disagree we have no vested interest in keeping Ukraine out of Putin's hands. WE very much do, regardless of who is in the White House.

Killing Mexican civilians would be a VERY bad thing. I'm all for taking out the cartels, but we need to be the ones saving Mexican lives, not taking them.

Mexico is a wonderful country with wonderful people - we need to make sure anything we do helps the people and doesn't hurt them.

Killing Mexican civilians would be a VERY bad thing. I'm all for taking out the cartels, but we need to be the ones saving Mexican lives, not taking them.

Mexico is a wonderful country with wonderful people - we need to make sure anything we do helps the people and doesn't hurt them.

Cartels aren't civilians, they're private armies, and like their terrorist buddies in the ME and elsewhere they don't get to hide behind 'civilians' and watch TV for while just because they go home.

Cartels aren't civilians, they're private armies, and like their terrorist buddies in the ME and elsewhere they don't get to hide behind 'civilians' and watch TV for while just because they go home.

I agree, BUT they invade civilian areas. The Cartels are basically terrorists and operate the same way Hamas and Hezbollah do. They set up in residential neighborhoods and then portray the Mexican Government as the aggressors when civilians are killed.

They already pull this shit on the Mexican Government, we need to be smart and frankly assassinate the top leadership. When a new boss is chosen, kill them. Not mass attacks, but surgical strikes.

That Ovidio Guzman is alive is a failure by Obrador. The time for capturing these terrorists is long past. Kill them.

Hot War in Western Hemisphere ( Again)

Most of these gangsters are cowards. Doesn't take much to shut them down, just the will to do so and ignore the sniveling from commies and their ambulance chasing sleazebag lawyers, like the ACLU. It would take maybe a month to shut down most gangs in the U.S. as well.

Most of these gangsters are cowards. Doesn't take much to shut them down, just the will to do so and ignore the sniveling from commies and their ambulance chasing sleazebag lawyers, like the ACLU. It would take maybe a month to shut down most gangs in the U.S. as well.

Gotta be willing to blow the brains out on the top dogs.

The drug cartels are less corrupt then the Mexican government.
I say support them instead.
There is no legal basis for any drug laws.
The only laws you can legally pass are those that protect the rights of individuals from abuse by others.
Drug laws have no such validation, and instead proscribe private activity.
And that is inherently beyond what law can legally do.
So all drug laws are illegal.

The drug cartels are less corrupt then the Mexican government.
I say support them instead.
There is no legal basis for any drug laws.
The only laws you can legally pass are those that protect the rights of individuals from abuse by others.
Drug laws have no such validation, and instead proscribe private activity.
And that is inherently beyond what law can legally do.
So all drug laws are illegal.
What’s next ? Legalization of Pedo/ NAMBLA activities ( After all its just another Alternative Lifestyle )

Forum List

Back