A Drug Cartel Just Defeated The Mexican Military In Battle

And you idiots are really going to vote for corrupt democrats!? Lol
Biden will China get away with murder

Corruption is basically affirmative action for Democrats to help them be able to compete
One of the reasons I’m for less immigration is the more democrats flood our cities they can issue and hire more cops.. it’s like a police state here. No chance of fighting back

Corruption is basically affirmative action for Democrats to help them be able to compete
One of the reasons I’m for less immigration is the more democrats flood our cities they can issue and hire more cops.. it’s like a police state here. No chance of fighting back
Yeah..I guess if i were an ex-con I'd feel the same way!

All of the money from the estimated 7,400 TONS of marijuana Mexico sends to America has to go somewhere.
So you dont support legalizing this stuff we get from them?
I would support legalizing Marijuana grown in America, or provably NOT grown by either M.E. terrorist states and in Mexico.
Let them grow it. Their dirt weed wouldnt sell for shit over here.
Uh...they literally sell 7400 tons a year here.
Only in the states where its illegal. They wouldnt sell a single gram of that garbage in Washington State.

Are you a current con?

--------------------------------- yep , good thinking . I'm against ALL immigration but that aside . More diverse groups just mean more laws , regulations , rules and not allowed signs and then the people with guns and authority need to be hired to enforce the rules , laws , regulations 'J617 .

actually , I think its pretty funny as I watch from my perch and I think that the dummies don't realize what they are going to get with rising population of diversity .

All of the money from the estimated 7,400 TONS of marijuana Mexico sends to America has to go somewhere.
I would support legalizing Marijuana grown in America, or provably NOT grown by either M.E. terrorist states and in Mexico.
Only in the states where its illegal. They wouldnt sell a single gram of that garbage in Washington State.

Well...hope that is very true if and when pot legalizes nationally.
Lot of tax revenue, I read somewhere something like $1.5 bn annually, not to mention the savings from not warehousing people in jail for it,

Well...hope that is very true if and when pot legalizes nationally.
Lot of tax revenue, I read somewhere something like $1.5 bn annually, not to mention the savings from not warehousing people in jail for it,
Government should never profit off the misery of its citizens

this shouldn't be our problem
It shouldn't be, but it is.

The cartels flood our streets with drugs (and that's our own fault - supply & demand) and they force Central & South American citizens to (understandably) flee in desperate panic to our border.

I'd be fine if we declared literal war on them. Today.

I honestly don’t know why the Mexican government doesn’t ask the American military to come down and wipe them all out

The cartels flood our streets with drugs (and that's our own fault - supply & demand) and they force Central & South American citizens to (understandably) flee in desperate panic to our border.

I honestly don’t know why the Mexican government doesn’t ask the American military to come down and wipe them all out
I don't know what else it could be besides corruption. Pervasive, everywhere.

What a fuckin' shame. Imagine if Central & South America got their shit together, how the Americas could create a massive economic beast and tell China to go fuck itself.

All big cities run by democrats are full of democrats arresting the citizens,, they need you oppressed to control.. they will never control me

What a fuckin' shame. Imagine if Central & South America got their shit together, how the Americas could create a massive economic beast and tell China to go fuck itself.

I agree mac

but they've a drug based economy, so the $$$ would have to drop out of that for them to consider anything else

~S~

All big cities run by democrats are full of democrats arresting the citizens,, they need you oppressed to control.. they will never control me

were you dropped on your head as a baby?

~S~

I agree mac

but they've a drug based economy, so the $$$ would have to drop out of that for them to consider anything else

~S~
It would require our investment - not handouts, investments that would provide ROI.

If you're bored, here's my idea: Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing

~S~
Ha did you have something of substance to say

we have been asked Taz, our response was>

Operation Fast and Furious Fast Facts - CNN

~S~

~S~

not to you

~S~

~S~

not to you

~S~
Umm ok.. are you saying blacks aren’t getting arrested a lot? Arent the rioting in democrat run towns for police abusing them what’s a black lives matter created in towns run by democrats?

Come bring some substance

Forum List

Back