Simps and Hoes

Ringtone

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2019
Warning: Language, Images.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I loathe my generation. I thank God every day for the manly heritage of my patriarchal lineage and the women of my matriarchal lineage who love and honor their men. Just the same, I lost 2 siblings--a sister and a brother--to this vileness, so it didn't completely take for my generation of Rawlings. I haven't spoken to them in 7 years.

Bottom line: my wife and I homeschool.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I loathe my generation. I thank God every day for the manly heritage of my patriarchal lineage and the women of my matriarchal lineage who love and honor their men. Just the same, I lost 2 siblings--a sister and a brother--to this vileness, so it didn't completely take for my generation of Rawlings. I haven't spoken to them in 7 years.

A wise decision.

Homeschool is the haven for retards

Forum List

Back