Simple math4

Старожил Toro

Добро Пожаловать !
В мой персональный Игнор
:crying:
==================================
:banned03:
I do not waste my time for the American morons, regardless of when they signed up for the forum ...
I do not see your messages, so you can tug your pussy as much as you like

Last edited:
Any number is divisible by three where the quotient is a whole number if you add up all the digits in the number, and the sum of the digits is divisible by three.

This rule also applies to the number nine.

Any number is divisible by four where the quotient is a whole number if the last two digits of the number is divisible by four and the quotient of that calculation is a whole number.

math-used-to-be-easy_o_1170138.jpg

And what was before the Big Bang?:2up:

Nothing, I guess. Specially it was no time before the big bang, if time was created in the very first moment of the big bang. Saint Augustinus said the question "What was before god created the world?" is a senseless question, because god created everything, time too. There was no "before" before god did so. So we are not able to ask this. The word (logos) of creation is a timeless word (logos).

No...
There is an absolutely clear answer, according to Fundamental Physics:
This answer was given by British scientist Stephen Hawking ...

=============================
Before the "Big Bang" there was no TIME...
That's all

So there was no before. In the logic of Saint Augustinus (354-430 AD): "If Stephen Hawkings is right, then to ask what was "before" the big bang makes no sense, because there was no before". The sentence "Before the big bang was no time" is philosophically not satisfying.

======================================================
I ask you not to upload clips ...
It is not interesting...
Here we are talking about Mathematics and Physics

Are you sure? Thought you said "Shut up, idiot!".

Last edited:
Am I? I would say you are an all knowing atheists who likes to make senseless discussions about his problems with his problems. But what is your problem?
one more such stupid message, and you will be uninteresting

Am I? I would say you are an all knowing atheists who likes to make senseless discussions about his problems with his problems. But what is your problem?
one more such stupid message, and you will be uninteresting

I don't have any idea why you speak with me at all. It makes no sense to say "Shut up, idiot. You are wrong because Stephen Hawking was right" - only because as well Augustinus and he said there was no time "before" the world started to be. Augustinus said this about 1700 years earlier, Stephen Hawking with much more knowledge about physics and mathematics. Why do you make such a nonsense?

I don't have any idea why you speak with me at all. It makes no sense to say "Shut up, idiot. You are wrong because Stephen Hawking was right" - only because as well Augustinus and he said there was no time "before" the world started to be. Augustinus said this about 1700 years earlier, Stephen Hawking with much more knowledge about physics and mathematics. Why do you make such a nonsense?

It's funny ...
I will not turn you off ...
---------------------------------------
But you must remember who is supporting you ...
You will speak wrong - we will close

Forum List

Back