Signs of tRump's failing popularity

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Twitter has removed an ad after compliants over copyright violations.

And NASA has forced the removal of one after an Astronaut's family objects to having their images used in it.

Both signs that right thinking folks don't want their images associated with this failing *administration*.

Now that improved job numbers are coming out, stock market is rising I think democrats are going to have a very hard sell. Anyone remember the left screaming about how everyone at the lake party was going to die because? Not one new case.
Imagine what those job numbers will look like when that six hundred dollar unemployment sugar rush runs out and people are forced to accept jobs or go onto the lower unemployment.

America is waking up to the mainstream media fake news. Keep in mind most Republicans or should i say real Americans don’t participate in polls. I’m surprised democrat run polls don’t have biden up by 30% lol

I still believe Trump is more popular than anyone on here may think. They just rather see him out of office and out of their rent-free minds of theirs. Remember, most of these lefties have been living rent-free in Trump's head.

Forum List

Back