Signs of a stable genius

So you are against insurance companies paying for the test.

Got it.
Not really Nostra Just against our supposed leader speaking out of both sides of his mouth

Just against our supposed leader speaking out of both sides of his mouth

Considering the people you did vote for, you should be used to it by now.
Just between you and me Will Obama had a great staff of people around him How many walked on him .how many did he let go ,how many called him a jackass after leaving ? And honest as the grass is green

what does that have to do with my comment?
The people I voted for were honest with histories of honesty Did they make a faux pas once in a while ,, sure they did but NOTHING like the swine in our WH now What's he up to now ?? 15000 lies?

Short memory, ed?

The discussion was flip flopping.

Never mind.

If it weren't for deflection, you'd have less than 100 posts on this board.

Just tell Mike Pence that the corona virus turns people gay and he'll have a cure in 20 minutes
..........off topic

Not really Nostra Just against our supposed leader speaking out of both sides of his mouth

Just against our supposed leader speaking out of both sides of his mouth

Just between you and me Will Obama had a great staff of people around him How many walked on him .how many did he let go ,how many called him a jackass after leaving ? And honest as the grass is green

The people I voted for were honest with histories of honesty Did they make a faux pas once in a while ,, sure they did but NOTHING like the swine in our WH now What's he up to now ?? 15000 lies?

Short memory, ed?

Never mind.

There's just no pleasing you Will Just like the old days lol

Short memory, ed?

Never mind.

will was better left ignored even before he was given delusions of power by the board admin.

Short memory, ed?

Never mind.

will was better left ignored even before he was given delusions of power by the board admin.
That's funnier than my Pence joke But only you and I get it unless Dale is around

Anyone see Rudy around ???Trump locked him up in the WH ?
Come to think of it, he's sort of fallen off the news.

I have to say the week's highlite in news was Trump firing the teaparty deficit hawk Mack the Knife for the tea party deficit deficit Hawk Meadows, who immediately goes into quarantine while Trump proposes another hundred bill or so in stimulus.

I mean there's hyporcrisy with Biden claiming he's the tonic for Trump's corruption but …. this is better than goper hyperventilating over politicizing the Sup Ct.

Short memory, ed?

Never mind.

That's funnier than my Pence joke But only you and I get it unless Dale is around
Dale is remarkably civil, and he has not delusions of earthly power. I still think he's …. wrong but. And Kinetta is civil.

Trump using a provision of ACA {Obama care} to require that insurers cover the coronavirus test Also in court right now trying to invalidate the entire ACA....Being for and against something at the same time??? Figures

Trump's Modus Operandi is simple:

Take the stupidest position possible on all issues to gain support of total idiots

When his policies prove to be a total failure, reverse the previously held position.

Double-talk and lie to fool your idiot supporters into believing that he did not reverse his position.

Trump was against the ACA, now he needs the ACA, so he'll order it implemented.

Then he'll deny that he ever used the ACA.

Short memory, ed?

Never mind.

The old days?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Short memory, ed?

Never mind.

tenor.gif

Short memory, ed?

Never mind.

The old days?

You really don't remember the presidential board?? That explains a lot

Short memory, ed?

Never mind.

The old days?

You really don't remember the presidential board?? That explains a lot

I remember it, you were a gung ho republican til Bush went to Afghanistan.

then you did a 180, ended up to Democratic patsy you are today.

But that has nothing to do with you not responding to my earlier comment about flip flopping.

All politicians flip flop Can you name one that's never? So many times things are promised and can't come to completion because of the other party throwing stones at it or things change and what was a good idea one day isn't so good the next I hope this explains my thought to your satisfaction

Forum List

Back