"Significant evidence that suggests Donald J Trump's family organization..."

Mac can't post any evidence of Trump's alleged crimes. AS usual he just spreads lies, and his friend Biff can't either. They need to change the subject.

Posts 67 through 79 tell you all you need to know about Trumpism, and what it has created.

This is a cult.
You got Biden's son with all the evidence in the world, and he is a total scum bag of a human being and nothing by the media, entertainers and politicians.

You got Biden's son with all the evidence in the world, and he is a total scum bag of a human being and nothing by the media, entertainers and politicians.
Yes, Hunter is definitely a scummy guy...drug user, fornicator, etc -- as probably, were you...

...the drug use you could arrest him for....although, I don't care much for arresting people for getting high....

Now, how many years in prison do you think he should do for drug use?? Because that is the only "ACTUAL" crime I have seen him commit..via his laptop

while I agree they do take a long time to investigate, because you are usual dealing with spreadsheets, not a video of a person walking into a store with a gun demanding money....but the penalties can be very harsh....didn't Bernie die in prison?

Moreover, I can't speak for every state, but my state, and the Federal Govt, both use something called Sentencing Guidelines to help fashion sentences for people convicted. The guidelines take into account the conviction, prior record, age, background of the defendant etc...the point is to make a sentence more uniformed across the board.
Chances are that the penalties for this would be payment of any taxes owed, plus a fine. Jail time is simply not appropriate.

Also, what is taking NY so long? He has been doing business in NY for how many DECADES?

Chances are that the penalties for this would be payment of any taxes owed, plus a fine. Jail time is simply not appropriate.

Also, what is taking NY so long? He has been doing business in NY for how many DECADES?
I would assume that times have changed since the days he was committing financial fraud as a pre-president....

Chances are, the minute he became the GOP nominee, the day more scrutiny was placed on his business dealings...

Sorta like if Bill Clinton had never became president, no one would have really cared much about Whitewater....

It is not a dispute over assessments and estimates of property values, it is a claim that they used different values for different legal documents depending upon if it benefited them to have higher or lower values.

If this is the case, then it is fraud.
Why is this taking YEARS to investigate? If it was cut and dried Trump would already be finished with any court cases. Is this like someone causing a fender bender, having hundreds of eye witnesses and then charging someone with vehicular homicide 10 years after the fact!

Why is this taking YEARS to investigate? If it was cut and dried Trump would already be finished with any court cases. Is this like someone causing a fender bender, having hundreds of eye witnesses and then charging someone with vehicular homicide 10 years after the fact!

I have no idea, I am not a legal expert, just reporting what they are claiming. Maybe nobody bothered to look in to his company finances until he pissed off enough people in power

So I question whether inflating the value of property in a loan application is fraud. The lender makes its own assessment, and my claimed value is merely my opinion. Also, if the loans are paid timely, what is the problem? Only in case of intentional default can it be fraud.

As for asset valuation for property tax purposes, every business and certainly every entrepreneur submits the lowest conceivable value, and argues vigorously to have it accepted.

So what is the problem?

Where I live, the highest-end properties are ALWAYS under-valued, sometimes by up to 70%. Always have been. But if your house is worth a quarter million or less, the assessed value is pretty much spot-on - so you can't complain.

Looking at this and the January 6th hearings, I'm picking up a pattern here. Is anyone else seeing it?

Remember when we kept being told (for four years) Democrats have “significant evidence” Donald Trump colluded with Putin?

So I question whether inflating the value of property in a loan application is fraud. The lender makes its own assessment, and my claimed value is merely my opinion. Also, if the loans are paid timely, what is the problem? Only in case of intentional default can it be fraud.

As for asset valuation for property tax purposes, every business and certainly every entrepreneur submits the lowest conceivable value, and argues vigorously to have it accepted.

So what is the problem?

Where I live, the highest-end properties are ALWAYS under-valued, sometimes by up to 70%. Always have been. But if your house is worth a quarter million or less, the assessed value is pretty much spot-on - so you can't complain.

Looking at this and the January 6th hearings, I'm picking up a pattern here. Is anyone else seeing it?
Because he over-inflates the value of his property when it comes to getting a loan -- with the belief, he will get more money if he lies about the value of it....

Then drastically decreases the value of that same property to avoid paying taxes...I assume since we as a country have been trained to worship wealthy people -- we just shrug our shoulders and even some of us pump our fist about how rich people are able to milk the system, because of how brilliant business men they are...

Now...imagine a single mom barely getting by, milking the system in anyway for what amounts to pennies in comparison -- the same folks cheering the rich guy would be demonizing that single mom and demanding she be put in prison

NY's Attorney General has announced where the department's investigation of the Trump organization is going.

We are all against financial fraud, right? Should financial fraud be punished regardless of who the perpetrators are? Is anyone above the law in America?

Jan 18 (Reuters) - New York Attorney General Letitia James said late on Tuesday that former U.S. President Donald J. Trump's family organization used "fraudulent or misleading" asset valuations to obtain economic benefits, including loans, insurance coverage, and tax deductions.

James also took legal action to compel Trump and his adult children Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump to appear for sworn testimony as part of her office’s civil investigation into the Trump Organization's financial dealings.

"Thus far in our investigation, we have uncovered significant evidence that suggests Donald J. Trump and the Trump Organization falsely and fraudulently valued multiple assets and misrepresented those values to financial institutions for economic benefit," James said in a statement.

She later tweeted that "Donald Trump, Trump Jr., and Ivanka Trump have all been closely involved in the transactions in question."
One word, "suggests". That's all the left ever has when it comes to Trump.

That's a good question...and I think the obvious answer is they are weaponzing their executive branch against Trump to make this political during the elections

Mac1958

stalin’s man Beria once boasted. “Show me the man, and I will find the crime”

Meanwhile....

Trumpers engaging in self-projection is always fun to watch.....

094.jpg

Forum List

Back