"Significant evidence that suggests Donald J Trump's family organization..."

The orange grifter has always lied when it came to the value of his holdings, depending on who he was interacting with, the bank, insurance companies, or the IRS.
Ridiculous, comical hyperbole is his calling card. You can't take anything he says seriously. Ever.

As much as he and his cult want to play the victim, he is responsible for his words. And his signature on documents.

Except Hillary committed serious felonies, as did the vermin who covered up her crimes. I know you wouldn't know the difference.
Yea..and she should have been charged....I wouldn't have lost sleep..

Now....are you saying the same people you cheerlead for were complicit in not charging her??

And what were these serious crimes again -- I lose track....since so much of what yall claim is serious is mixed in with completely made up bullshit.....like Pizza-gate and Benghazi

Now....are you saying the same people you cheerlead for were complicit in not charging her??

And what were these serious crimes again -- I lose track....since so much of what yall claim is serious is mixed in with completely made up bullshit.....like Pizza-gate and Benghazi
This is all they can do to deflect. Hillary.

They think that we're like them: Programmed to defend her, attack for her, deflect for her.

Good.

As a sociopath you're good with your degenerate peer group, so don't worry about facts, you'll only confuse yourself.

This is all they can do to deflect. Hillary.

They think that we're like them: Programmed to defend her, attack for her, deflect for her.

Good.

Says the TDS addict still mumbling about a guy who has been out of office for years nearly every day. lol what a tard.

Says the TDS addict still mumbling about a guy who has been out of office for years nearly every day. lol what a tard.
Here's the easiest question you'll get all day, Trumpster.

Is Donald J Trump, 45th President of the United States, responsible for his words, actions, and signatures on official documents?

That's a "yes or no" question, in case you can't tell.

:popcorn:

As a sociopath you're good with your degenerate peer group, so don't worry about facts, you'll only confuse yourself.
So when I asked you to present facts -- you deflect and run off...

If this was the methodology for Trump's DOJ and FBI -- no wonder no charges were ever filed against Hilary...

Here's the easiest question you'll get all day, Trumpster.

Is Donald J Trump, 45th President of the United States, responsible for his words, actions, and signatures on official documents?

That's a "yes or no" question, in case you can't tell.

:popcorn:

Do you piss sitting down? Yes or no?

So when I asked you to present facts -- you deflect and run off...

If this was the methodology for Trump's DOJ and FBI -- no wonder no charges were ever filed against Hilary...

You didn't ask for any facts, so run back and find some more nonsense to parrot. Nobody can find any posts where you posted any facts, proving you wouldn't know one if you saw it.

Okay, let's try again:

Second try.
Do you piss sitting down? Yes or no. Second try.

Do you piss sitting down? Yes or no?
Regular person: Is today Thursday??

Fragile minded insecure Trumpers: Fuck you!!! You hate America!! You're not smart enough understand weekdays! Leave my Daddy alone!!!!!
crocker2007.jpg

Yall are a bunch of pussies...the safest place to have balls is online -- and even there you bitch out...

You didn't ask for any facts, so run back and find some more nonsense to parrot. Nobody can find any posts where you posted any facts, proving you wouldn't know one if you saw it.
Yes, I said....what are the serious felonies she committed??

The main one I can think of is the fact she had a private email server.....

Name some others

lol triggered two faggots in just two posts already. They really think they deserve answers to their fake accusations. lol

Regular person: Is today Thursday??

Fragile minded insecure Trumpers: Fuck you!!! You hate America!! You're not smart enough understand weekdays! Leave my Daddy alone!!!!!
View attachment 590332

Yall are a bunch of pussies...the safest place to have balls is online -- and even there you bitch out...

We already know you piss sitting down. No need to ask.

Forum List

Back