Sidney Powell: Some 'May Need Witness Protection' After Our Exposé

Like the violent pigs that planned on kidnapping and murdering Whitmer? Like the pigs that made death threats to the officials in charge of counting the votes in swing states? Those kind of violent pigs?
Maybe those 3-4. But more likely the 10’s of thousands of your tribe that brined the cities and beat peiole

Ouch! Right between the eyes. Well said

"brined the cities" doesn't seem very well said to me. I don't recall hearing about anyone soaking any cities in water and salt. :p

Like the violent pigs that planned on kidnapping and murdering Whitmer? Like the pigs that made death threats to the officials in charge of counting the votes in swing states? Those kind of violent pigs?
Maybe those 3-4. But more likely the 10’s of thousands of your tribe that brined the cities and beat peiole

Ouch! Right between the eyes. Well said

"brined the cities" doesn't seem very well said to me. I don't recall hearing about anyone soaking any cities in water and salt. :p
Damn tiny phone keyboards.

How many times can you cry wolf?

You tell us. Trump's team said the election was stolen and evidence would be forthcoming to prove in the courtroom. Case is coming up this week.

The minute the election was over and fraud was alleged, your MSM said 50 times: Positively No Evidence! All Hail Joe Biden! The election's over! There was no fraud!

Meantime over the last four years I've heard 10,000 times that Trump was elected by Putin, our elections are fraught with foreign interference and that Trump would be resigning any day now!

How many times you gonna cry wolf?
  1. You were WRONG about Trump not running.
  2. You were WRONG about Trump winning.
  3. You were WRONG about Russia.
  4. You were wrong about Trump resigning.
  5. You were WRONG about Trump being removed.
  6. And now you are WRONG that this election is squeaky clean, that Joe won it and that it's all over.

They said that this past week. And last week. And I'll bet you that there won't be any this upcoming week either.
This is a media prosecution. The moment they have to walk into court, the game's over.
Republicans won because the Democrats have been caught stuffing the balloting by way of computer obstruction of the American people whose votes they--with malice aforethought--set aside uncounted, found out how many more "votes" they would need to cheat those Americans they hate on account of our love for the founders government and for brotherhood with our fellow Americans who value the Constitution and the freedoms it gives us that we could never get from monarchs , fascists, nor kill- them-all communists like Alinsky-worshippers like Hillary and her minion Democrats.

You tell us. Trump's team said the election was stolen and evidence would be forthcoming to prove in the courtroom. Case is coming up this week.

The minute the election was over and fraud was alleged, your MSM said 50 times: Positively No Evidence! All Hail Joe Biden! The election's over! There was no fraud!

Meantime over the last four years I've heard 10,000 times that Trump was elected by Putin, our elections are fraught with foreign interference and that Trump would be resigning any day now!

6. And now you are WRONG that this election is squeaky clean, that Joe won it and that it's all over.

They said that this past week. And last week. And I'll bet you that there won't be any this upcoming week either.
This is a media prosecution. The moment they have to walk into court, the game's over.
Republicans won because the Democrats have been caught stuffing the balloting by way of computer obstruction of the American people whose votes they--with malice aforethought--set aside uncounted, found out how many more "votes" they would need to cheat those Americans they hate on account of our love for the founders government and for brotherhood with our fellow Americans who value the Constitution and the freedoms it gives us that we could never get from monarchs , fascists, nor kill- them-all communists like Alinsky-worshippers like Hillary and her minion Democrats.
There is ZERO evidence of any of that

We have witnesses who hate wrongdoing not just in Michigan, but multiple eyewitnesses including some justices appointed by Clinton and Obama all over.

Good night everyone. May God be present with those who love America.

We have witnesses who hate wrongdoing not just in Michigan, but multiple eyewitnesses including some justices appointed by Clinton and Obama all over.

Good night everyone. May God be present with those who love America.
Wait, do you think god should only be present with those who love America? Or that god prefers America to other countries?

Trump Team attorney Sidney Powell on Friday told Newsmax's Howie Carr that once the campaign drops evidence of voter fraud there will be a number of people who will need to be in witness protection. "When are we going to have some positive developments in the president's case here?" Carr asked. Powell said evidence of fraud will be released this coming week. "This was very widespread, very deliberate, well-funded and everybody and their pet rock is trying to stop me from exposing it," the attorney said.

She is right. The violent democrat pigs will be out to do harm to the witnesses.
I think guarding witnesses is too defensive and reactionary. We need to start killing perps instead.

Trump Team attorney Sidney Powell on Friday told Newsmax's Howie Carr that once the campaign drops evidence of voter fraud there will be a number of people who will need to be in witness protection. "When are we going to have some positive developments in the president's case here?" Carr asked. Powell said evidence of fraud will be released this coming week. "This was very widespread, very deliberate, well-funded and everybody and their pet rock is trying to stop me from exposing it," the attorney said.

She is right. The violent democrat pigs will be out to do harm to the witnesses.
tenor.png

Wow, you mean we'll never see her on TV again... Thats a shame.
LOL. That was pretty funny. You do have a sense of humor Corn

A third grade level sense. Maybe thats why you like it so much.

TOPIC

[/QUOTE]

A third grade level sense. Maybe thats why you like it so much.

TOPIC

[/QUOTE]
Dude. Lighten up. I'm a Reagan/Trump con. I've known these people a bit now. I always comment on funny posts no matter who. Because humor is lacking here. I'm the humor Mod. Haven't seen you before. Belated welcome.

My style of posting is non flaming but to embarrass and humiliate. I'm better that way.

Trump has been most effective in one area....he's proven that the world can take a joke.

She has been babbling about fraud for weeks now and nothing.

She got caught up in that ridiculous viral story about a military raid in Germany which is absolute fiction.

She has no evidence and is headed for notoriety as the US version of baghdad bob

Trump has been most effective in one area....he's proven that the world can take a joke.
I know. He was definitely a joke in getting an escalating Mid East peace deal done. He was such a fool thinking he could get that done. And we know Obama/Biden was behind that getting done. Good call.

She has been babbling about fraud for weeks now and nothing.

She got caught up in that ridiculous viral story about a military raid in Germany which is absolute fiction.

She has no evidence and is headed for notoriety as the US version of baghdad bob
The only evidence that matters is the evidence presented to a judge and the American people.

You can't even admit yet you were dumb enough to fall for a 5 yr Hillary Clinton Russian hoax. And your shame keeps you from admitting it.

Forum List

Back