Sidney Powell: Some 'May Need Witness Protection' After Our Exposé

Last edited:
courtesy of PoliticalChick
from Huff Post, the Liberal information teet

They wrote the story in 2010, and republished it in 2017......but I bet they won't re-visit the view today.

“EXCLUSIVE: On Heels of Diebold/Premier Purchase, Canadian eVoting Firm Dominion Also Acquires Sequoia, Lies About Chavez Ties in Announcement

06/22/2010 02:17 pm ET Updated Dec 06, 2017

‘Intellectual Property’ of voting systems still owned by firm linked to Venezuelan President, despite press statement to the contrary Canadian-based Dominion Voting Systems has quietly announced its second acquisition of a major U.S. voting machine company in as many months and, right out of the gate, they’ve lied about it. Not an auspicious beginning for the company which may now, virtually overnight, have become the dominant private e-voting machine company in this country.

The continuing control of the IP was discovered by The BRAD BLOG long after the (largely) Rightwing outrage which had forced a federal investigation into Smartmatic’s control over American elections had died down. The initial concern had coming following revelations that Smartmatic seemed to be directly tied to the Venezuelan President Chavez….(including NY’s Democratic Rep. Carolyn Maloney) led to an investigation by the federal Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), subsequently forcing Smartmatic to divest of Sequoia. But that divestiture was a lie.

Chicanery with the systems has been the subject of much controversy — fueled in part by a company whistleblower,
as detailed by Bobby Kennedy Jr. at Rolling Stone in 2006 —” EXCLUSIVE: On Heels of Diebold/Premier Purchase, Canadian eVoting Firm Dominion Also Acquires Sequoia, Lies About Chavez Ties in Announcement

Here's a graphic for those hard of reading.....

1606056731587-png.419942
SO you are still lying like a democrat.

You have no evidence of massive voter fraud.

Trump lost that is a fact
Trump won in a landslide, and your criminal computers expropriated Trump's votes and sent them Democrats way. Thousands of Republican votes were sent to Democrats as they will then pump up the House for destroying Republican people who were elected to stop your crimethink media calumny, obfuscation, treason, and followed by total tyranny.

I don't think you should be so untrustworthy as to give Republicans no choice but to go after you with weaponry that will insure that voting cheating will never be done again by or validated by you from computerless cells with no communication to your other deep state apparatchiks who should be silenced and sent to cells to think things over about cheating the American people by software invented to keep dictators in power while you fooled people with your evilspeak.
Trump lost and that is proven fact.

The rest of your posgt is meaningless gobblety gook
Biden lost and proof is going to cancel his stolen election. He will not set foot in the White House on account of his own black heart that causes him to rationalize his egregious pocket picking of American workers' tax money, lifted in a complex laundry system of Joe Biden taking what the Democrat Congress voted to give to third world countries and even China with players enabling Biden's multiple extortions. Who in America knew? Answer: everyone who saw the viral video of Joe Biden bragging of how he got a Ukrainian official fired for asking what Hunter Biden's qualification for taking home millions for not attending Burisma's board meetings. He also was video taped bragging about how much he welched from the Ukraine to give him million$ in less than six hours by playing his vice presidential card. His extortion did not go unnoticed.

Damn, that's a lot of crazy to pack in one post. Just proving to the rest of us that you Trump supporters really have become the cancers we thought you were. It isn't amusing anymore. Now, you're downright dangerous.
Biden won. Trump lost. I suggest you come to terms with it and accept it.
You are grossly underestimating the anger of the sleeping giant when we kick Biden's boney butt out of your lala land. Your calculator is being fed and is spitting out gross misrepresentations. I'm not letting you and your hellions destroy America by falsification and misrepresentation at the polls. Your own pretenses will not save you from the true votes of the American people. And while you're at it, repent of your calumnies against President Donald John Trump. And I'm not the least bit sorry he is and will remain the duly elected President four more years along with the Senate and findings that many more House Seats belong to Republicans by that pesky Venezuelean software by Dominion, so yes, Pelosi is going down.

You are a special kind of crazy. But the inconsistency of you holy rollers doesn't surprise me in the slightest. You've proven over the last four years you'll side with evil and cruelty when it suits your purpose. I have zero idea what you believe is that redeemable about this man but I honestly don't care. You won't win. Trump lost. His support among Republicans is cracking. Lawsuits are being dismissed as fast as they can be filed. So, back to your alt-right hidey-holes.
You would do best to send any money you can to Trump. I have a feeling he will be dodging lawsuits for the rest of his life. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :)

You are a special kind of crazy. But the inconsistency of you holy rollers doesn't surprise me in the slightest. You've proven over the last four years you'll side with evil and cruelty when it suits your purpose. I have zero idea what you believe is that redeemable about this man but I honestly don't care. You won't win. Trump lost. His support among Republicans is cracking. Lawsuits are being dismissed as fast as they can be filed. So, back to your alt-right hidey-holes.
You would do best to send any money you can to Trump. I have a feeling he will be dodging lawsuits for the rest of his life. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
And I have a feeling you will go into a prolonged depression when Biden is found to have violated
so many voter fraud laws and is disqualified as a candidate that you will spend the next seven months
in a windowless basement depending on social services to come by once a week to feed you.

Of all the trolls in this election fraud fiasco you are the bat shitty-est of the bunch.

You would do best to send any money you can to Trump. I have a feeling he will be dodging lawsuits for the rest of his life. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
And I have a feeling you will go into a prolonged depression when Biden is found to have violated
so many voter fraud laws and is disqualified as a candidate that you will spend the next seven months
in a windowless basement depending on social services to come by once a week to feed you.

Of all the trolls in this election fraud fiasco you are the bat shiity-est of the bunch.

How about a bet on all this bs you are running your dumbass mouth about?

When Biden gets sworn in on Jan 20 you have to change your post signature to - I really don't know wtf I'm talking about for 2 months.

If Trump gets sworn in, then I do it.

When Biden gets sworn in on Jan 20 you have to change your post signature to - I really don't know wtf I'm talking about for 2 months.

Yes. Great idea. You go ahead and get started. A head start is a wise move for you. The sooner you confess
the sooner you can start to set the rest of you squalid life right. I'm sure it will do you a lot of good.

Yes. Great idea. You go ahead and get started. A head start is a wise move for you. The sooner you confess
the sooner you can start to set the rest of you squalid life right. I'm sure it will do you a lot of good.

Moron, do you know what a BET is?

Of course you do, you just don't have the balls to put something behind your claims. You just like to run your mouth.

You are grossly underestimating the anger of the sleeping giant

What do you Trump cult sore-losers plan to do, cry even harder? Make up conspiracy theories that are even more insane? Lose even bigger? Get even more corrupt? Embrace fascism even more fanatically? Ooh, scary.

You're not going act any worse because you already act as badly as it's possible for humans to act. That means your threats to act worse are empty threats. You'd all be just as disgusting and evil with your actions if Trump had won.

The only people who need to worry about you are non-insane Republicans, because you're coming for them. We Democrats are stockpiling he popcorn for the upcoming Republican Civil War, where the Trump cult battles the sane Republicans.

Of course you do, you just don't have the balls to put something behind your claims. You just like to run your mouth.
Getting agitated now aren't you. A bet will do me no good because I know I'm right.
The facts already demonstrate that.

And you will just have to attach a little message to your post (if you even will do it which I doubt because you have proved already you don't mind lying and ignoring the truth).
Which so few people pay attention to anyway.

See if someone else will play with you. Making a deal with someone like you seems like a stupid idea
and it makes me feel dirty.

What do you Trump cult sore-losers plan to do, cry even harder? Make up conspiracy theories that are even more insane? Lose even bigger? Get even more corrupt? Embrace fascism even more fanatically? Ooh, scary.

You're not going act any worse because you already act as badly as it's possible for humans to act. That means your threats to act worse are empty threats. You'd all be just as disgusting and evil with your actions if Trump had won.

The only people who need to worry about you are non-insane Republicans, because you're coming for them. We Democrats are stockpiling he popcorn for the upcoming Republican Civil War, where the Trump cult battles the sane Republicans.
Ignored due to inappropriate name-calling.

They wrote the story in 2010, and republished it in 2017......but I bet they won't re-visit the view today.

“EXCLUSIVE: On Heels of Diebold/Premier Purchase, Canadian eVoting Firm Dominion Also Acquires Sequoia, Lies About Chavez Ties in Announcement

‘Intellectual Property’ of voting systems still owned by firm linked to Venezuelan President, despite press statement to the contrary Canadian-based Dominion Voting Systems has quietly announced its second acquisition of a major U.S. voting machine company in as many months and, right out of the gate, they’ve lied about it. Not an auspicious beginning for the company which may now, virtually overnight, have become the dominant private e-voting machine company in this country.

The continuing control of the IP was discovered by The BRAD BLOG long after the (largely) Rightwing outrage which had forced a federal investigation into Smartmatic’s control over American elections had died down. The initial concern had coming following revelations that Smartmatic seemed to be directly tied to the Venezuelan President Chavez….(including NY’s Democratic Rep. Carolyn Maloney) led to an investigation by the federal Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), subsequently forcing Smartmatic to divest of Sequoia. But that divestiture was a lie.

Chicanery with the systems has been the subject of much controversy — fueled in part by a company whistleblower,
as detailed by Bobby Kennedy Jr. at Rolling Stone in 2006 —” EXCLUSIVE: On Heels of Diebold/Premier Purchase, Canadian eVoting Firm Dominion Also Acquires Sequoia, Lies About Chavez Ties in Announcement

1606056731587-png.419942

Trump won in a landslide, and your criminal computers expropriated Trump's votes and sent them Democrats way. Thousands of Republican votes were sent to Democrats as they will then pump up the House for destroying Republican people who were elected to stop your crimethink media calumny, obfuscation, treason, and followed by total tyranny.

I don't think you should be so untrustworthy as to give Republicans no choice but to go after you with weaponry that will insure that voting cheating will never be done again by or validated by you from computerless cells with no communication to your other deep state apparatchiks who should be silenced and sent to cells to think things over about cheating the American people by software invented to keep dictators in power while you fooled people with your evilspeak.

Biden lost and proof is going to cancel his stolen election. He will not set foot in the White House on account of his own black heart that causes him to rationalize his egregious pocket picking of American workers' tax money, lifted in a complex laundry system of Joe Biden taking what the Democrat Congress voted to give to third world countries and even China with players enabling Biden's multiple extortions. Who in America knew? Answer: everyone who saw the viral video of Joe Biden bragging of how he got a Ukrainian official fired for asking what Hunter Biden's qualification for taking home millions for not attending Burisma's board meetings. He also was video taped bragging about how much he welched from the Ukraine to give him million$ in less than six hours by playing his vice presidential card. His extortion did not go unnoticed.

Damn, that's a lot of crazy to pack in one post. Just proving to the rest of us that you Trump supporters really have become the cancers we thought you were. It isn't amusing anymore. Now, you're downright dangerous.
You are grossly underestimating the anger of the sleeping giant when we kick Biden's boney butt out of your lala land. Your calculator is being fed and is spitting out gross misrepresentations. I'm not letting you and your hellions destroy America by falsification and misrepresentation at the polls. Your own pretenses will not save you from the true votes of the American people. And while you're at it, repent of your calumnies against President Donald John Trump. And I'm not the least bit sorry he is and will remain the duly elected President four more years along with the Senate and findings that many more House Seats belong to Republicans by that pesky Venezuelean software by Dominion, so yes, Pelosi is going down.

You would do best to send any money you can to Trump. I have a feeling he will be dodging lawsuits for the rest of his life. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :)
Ignored due to inappropriate personal character assassination.

Ignored due to inappropriate name-calling.
You have character????????????

You certianly are one.

That's how angry children behave. I think some of the "smarter" ones have already figured out where this
epic fraud is leading them and they don't like it.

They would be much happier if they could break the law and steal the country with no consequences at all.
And that's what makes them children.

\Ignored due to inappropriate personal character assassination.

If you're going be as insulting and sleazy as you are, you can't be squealing like a sissy when you get back some of what you toss out so freely. That just destroys your credibity. What everyone sees is how you can't back up your lies, so you run when challenged, weeping about how mean everyone is.

Me? I insult people, and I'm good at it. That's why I have a pack of pout-stalkers crying at me. The butthurt I dish out is severe. The difference is I don't throw a tantrum when I get some back. Go on, give me your best shot.

1606056731587-png.419942

LOL! I'd like an example of Appropriate personal character assassination?

That's how angry children behave. I think some of the "smarter" ones have already figured out where this epic fraud is leading them and they don't like it.

We've figured out you're lying out of epic-level sore-loser butthurt and a lust for fascism. You lost, you know it, and you're too gutless to admit it. The cult told you to lie. It would take integrity to say "No, I won't lie for Trump". A spineless weasel like you abandoned the last of his integrity long ago, so you lie.

Suck it, loser. Saying that is never going to get old, just like savoring your tears of impotent loser rage.

They would be much happier if they could break the law and steal the country with no consequences at all.

Don't project, little fascist. The reason you're in your cult is because you never made it out of adolescence. Normal people pointed out that rejecting adulthood was bad, but the cult told you what a special snowflake it made you, thus you love the cult.

And that's what makes them children.

Epic sore-loser tantrum, loser. Have I mentioned what a loser you are? No matter, I'll do it again. Loser. Loooooooser. Looo-ooo-ooo-ooozherrrrrrrrrr. Just rolls of the tongue, it does.

You can cry at me more now. Go on, get it all out. You'll feel better after.

Getting agitated now aren't you. A bet will do me no good because I know I'm right.

No no, it will actually do you A LOT of good to learn just how verifiably full of shit you are.

You saying that you know you are right, while refusing to show me up with your supposed superior knowledge simply does not add up. I think somewhere in that little squirrel brain you do suspect that none of your grand assertions will pan out - not the first time Trump&Friends teased you with 'BOMBSHELL! promises only to leave you holding your blue balls.

Last edited:

1606056731587-png.419942

LOL! I'd like an example of Appropriate personal character assassination?
Sure. Joe Biden is so dumb he actually bragged on and gave details to his extortion of around 30% of the American taxpayers' $3.5 billion dollar gift to help the Ukraine fight off Russian interference. Oh, wait! The truth is not character assassination. SILLY ME!!!!!

Forum List

Back