Sidney Powell: Some 'May Need Witness Protection' After Our Exposé

There have been cases going on for two weeks...and oddly...none of this "evidence" was presented.

In fact Rudy actually told a judge that he wasn't alleging fraud

How many times can you cry wolf?

You tell us. Trump's team said the election was stolen and evidence would be forthcoming to prove in the courtroom. Case is coming up this week.

The minute the election was over and fraud was alleged, your MSM said 50 times: Positively No Evidence! All Hail Joe Biden! The election's over! There was no fraud!

Meantime over the last four years I've heard 10,000 times that Trump was elected by Putin, our elections are fraught with foreign interference and that Trump would be resigning any day now!

How many times you gonna cry wolf?
  1. You were WRONG about Trump not running.
  2. You were WRONG about Trump winning.
  3. You were WRONG about Russia.
  4. You were wrong about Trump resigning.
  5. You were WRONG about Trump being removed.
  6. And now you are WRONG that this election is squeaky clean, that Joe won it and that it's all over.

They said that this past week. And last week. And I'll bet you that there won't be any this upcoming week either.
This is a media prosecution. The moment they have to walk into court, the game's over.

Like the violent pigs that planned on kidnapping and murdering Whitmer? Like the pigs that made death threats to the officials in charge of counting the votes in swing states? Those kind of violent pigs?
Oh no the Crazy Senile old Lady is confusing Anarchists (who admitted on video they hate Trump) with Trump supporters.

What about the death threats towards those 2 election officials in Georgia For not certifying?

Sadly I don’t think you’re a demon nor a rat. You’re just dumb

Sounds like you need a safe place.

Sounds like you need to be bitchslapped like the punkass bitch you are. I am here to serve.

My safe space is my weapon that I carry. Do you have a Concealed Weapons Permit like I do? You should since you like to shoot your didcksucker off so much. Someday you will shoot your mouth off to the wrong person and getting the beating you need so much

And now, let us all go back to the actual topic:

Trump Team attorney Sidney Powell on Friday told Newsmax's Howie Carr that once the campaign drops evidence of voter fraud there will be a number of people who will need to be in witness protection. "When are we going to have some positive developments in the president's case here?" Carr asked. Powell said evidence of fraud will be released this coming week. "This was very widespread, very deliberate, well-funded and everybody and their pet rock is trying to stop me from exposing it," the attorney said.

She is right. The violent democrat pigs will be out to do harm to the witnesses.

Ma
Like the violent pigs that planned on kidnapping and murdering Whitmer? Like the pigs that made death threats to the officials in charge of counting the votes in swing states? Those kind of violent pigs?
Maybe those 3-4. But more likely the 10’s of thousands of your tribe that brined the cities and beat peiole

Maybe those 3-4. But more likely the 10’s of thousands of your tribe that brined the cities and beat peiole

Ouch! Right between the eyes. Well said

Or the ones that shoot Republicans on softball fields, hold severed heads up in glee...

We've become far too comfortable with violence all around.

It is going to escalate
The Democratic Media has the bubblecultists convinced that they won

Reality will be a shock.

Trump Team attorney Sidney Powell on Friday told Newsmax's Howie Carr that once the campaign drops evidence of voter fraud there will be a number of people who will need to be in witness protection. "When are we going to have some positive developments in the president's case here?" Carr asked. Powell said evidence of fraud will be released this coming week. "This was very widespread, very deliberate, well-funded and everybody and their pet rock is trying to stop me from exposing it," the attorney said.

She is right. The violent democrat pigs will be out to do harm to the witnesses.
She needs protection---the dems are crazy violent...and the billionaire globalists aren't above convenient deaths.

Oh really? Who's in charge of WitSec? They're not fascist democrat pigs themselves?
The government is "disappearing" people again?
When have we heard that one before? Chairman Mao Tse Tung?
Guess who's in charge of that program?

18 U.S. Code § 3521.Witness relocation and protection
(a)(1)
The Attorney General may provide for the relocation and other protection of a witness or a potential witness for the Federal Government or for a State government in an official proceeding concerning an organized criminal activity or other serious offense, if the Attorney General determines that an offense involving a crime of violence directed at the witness with respect to that proceeding, an offense set forth in chapter 73 of this title directed at the witness, or ...

We need some logic and common sense here. Mental health means that a person is not wanted by controlling members of his or her family. The feds don't want mentally ill people either. WitSec is a death trap; a "disappearance" with an unoffical execution off the books, and fraternization with military police. Attorneys General have conspired to revoke our gun rights without cause through the psychiatrist's office, and have absolutely no interest in our personal health or safety whatsoever.

Spot on, OL. Spot. On.

Oh no the Crazy Senile old Lady is confusing Anarchists (who admitted on video they hate Trump) with Trump supporters.

What about the death threats towards those 2 election officials in Georgia For not certifying?

Well..not so dumb that I don't know Michigan from Georgia

WAH....WAAAH.....WAAAAAAAAAAH

Tucker Carlson bashes Trump attorney Sidney Powell for lack of evidence in fraud claims: ‘She never sent us any’

"
November 20, 2020 at 3:47 a.m. EST

As Fox News host Tucker Carlson noted on Thursday night, he’s more than willing to give airtime to outlandish claims. “We literally do UFO segments,” he said.

But even Carlson said he was fed up with the total lack of evidence produced by Sidney Powell, one of the Trump campaign’s attorneys, for her unfounded allegation that electronic voting systems had switched millions of ballots to favor President-elect Joe Biden.
“We invited Sidney Powell on the show. We would have given her the whole hour,” Carlson said. “But she never sent us any evidence, despite a lot of requests, polite requests. Not a page. When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her.”

Carlson also noted: “She never demonstrated that a single actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from one candidate to another. Not one.”""""

You poor fucking Trumptards.....Lost souls with their Orange Jesus playing golf today instead of particpating in the G7 Pandemic virtual meeting.
He doesn't give a flying fuck about you. Why do you care so much for him???

Well..not so dumb that I don't know Michigan from Georgia
You’re Dumb enough to not know you’re not OldLady

WAH....WAAAH.....WAAAAAAAAAAH

Tucker Carlson bashes Trump attorney Sidney Powell for lack of evidence in fraud claims: ‘She never sent us any’

"
November 20, 2020 at 3:47 a.m. EST

As Fox News host Tucker Carlson noted on Thursday night, he’s more than willing to give airtime to outlandish claims. “We literally do UFO segments,” he said.

But even Carlson said he was fed up with the total lack of evidence produced by Sidney Powell, one of the Trump campaign’s attorneys, for her unfounded allegation that electronic voting systems had switched millions of ballots to favor President-elect Joe Biden.
“We invited Sidney Powell on the show. We would have given her the whole hour,” Carlson said. “But she never sent us any evidence, despite a lot of requests, polite requests. Not a page. When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her.”

Carlson also noted: “She never demonstrated that a single actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from one candidate to another. Not one.”""""

You poor fucking Trumptards.....Lost souls with their Orange Jesus playing golf today instead of particpating in the G7 Pandemic virtual meeting.
He doesn't give a flying fuck about you. Why do you care so much for him???

You think Pedo Joe Nancy Chuckie care about you? Hahaha you are the DMFer on the planet.

Any damn day now.

Forum List

Back