Sidney Powell: Some 'May Need Witness Protection' After Our Exposé

Looks like Sidney may not be bringing a strong case to court. This article says she was duped.

It doesn't matter what I think.
How does God feel about all the dishonesty you Trumpers are engaging in?

LESSEE:
  1. Anyone who supports Trump is dishonest,
  2. Anyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist,
  3. Anyone who questions the most improbable event of a guy with no popularity, no campaign, and no successes getting 35 million more votes than Bill Clinton in his best year is an unpatriotic, delusional nut, yet anyone who doesn't believe Russia stole the 2016 election is ALSO a delusional, unpatriotic nut!
  4. But democrats are totally on the straight and narrow?

Trump lost and there is no evidence of mass fraud

Oh lookee: Another self-professed expert on elections who has examined and disproven every piece of evidence in every state not yet even presented to the judge charged with actually weighing it!

There's fraud in every election. I've never heard of more cases of suspicious activity in more states than in this election!

There was either massive coordinated fraud everywhere, 10,000 cases of minor uncoordinated fraud everywhere all over this country, or Joe's Biden's meteoric election as democrats everywhere else LOST their races is the greatest fluke in the history of elections.

No, there will probably be NO violence against anyone who claims to have proof of election rigging.

Why?

Because any violence would only attract attention & give credence to those claims.

So if (IF) there was rigging, the perps will continue to lie low, knowing that the whole matter will blow over, and they can plan to rig 2022 Congressional elections. (Besides the alleged perps are too busy presumably planning to rig the January Senatorial elections in Georgia!)

Trump lost and there is no evidence of mass fraud

Oh lookee: Another self-professed expert on elections who has examined and disproven every piece of evidence in every state not yet even presented to the judge charged with actually weighing it!

There's fraud in every election. I've never heard of more cases of suspicious activity in more states than in this election!

There was either massive coordinated fraud everywhere, 10,000 cases of minor uncoordinated fraud everywhere all over this country, or Joe's Biden's meteoric election as democrats everywhere else LOST their races is the greatest fluke in the history of elections.
Bullshit

Nearly all of the cases ha e been dismissed and thrown out of court and the remaining ones willbe.

pay attention to the news slow one

There is no fucking evidence of massive fraud most of tru!ps claims are proven horseshit

Those are facts

Grope up

Like the violent pigs that planned on kidnapping and murdering Whitmer? Like the pigs that made death threats to the officials in charge of counting the votes in swing states? Those kind of violent pigs?
Now, Now Old Lady those were Patriotic Amerikans that made those threats and possible attempts and anyone that voted for Trump will tell you this...

Violence is beautiful, wonderful and needed when it is your side committing the violence...

( Before you response understand the look I have on my face while writing this is a look of sarcasm with a smirk on it... )

How many times can you cry wolf?

You tell us. Trump's team said the election was stolen and evidence would be forthcoming to prove in the courtroom. Case is coming up this week.

The minute the election was over and fraud was alleged, your MSM said 50 times: Positively No Evidence! All Hail Joe Biden! The election's over! There was no fraud!

Meantime over the last four years I've heard 10,000 times that Trump was elected by Putin, our elections are fraught with foreign interference and that Trump would be resigning any day now!

How many times you gonna cry wolf?
  1. You were WRONG about Trump not running.
  2. You were WRONG about Trump winning.
  3. You were WRONG about Russia.
  4. You were wrong about Trump resigning.
  5. You were WRONG about Trump being removed.
  6. And now you are WRONG that this election is squeaky clean, that Joe won it and that it's all over.

They said that this past week. And last week. And I'll bet you that there won't be any this upcoming week either.
This is a media prosecution. The moment they have to walk into court, the game's over.
Republicans won because the Democrats have been caught stuffing the balloting by way of computer obstruction of the American people whose votes they--with malice aforethought--set aside uncounted, found out how many more "votes" they would need to cheat those Americans they hate on account of our love for the founders government and for brotherhood with our fellow Americans who value the Constitution and the freedoms it gives us that we could never get from monarchs , fascists, nor kill- them-all communists like Alinsky-worshippers like Hillary and her minion Democrats.
There is ZERO evidence of any of that
We have witnesses who hate wrongdoing not just in Michigan, but multiple eyewitnesses including some justices appointed by Clinton and Obama all over.

Good night everyone. May God be present with those who love America.
Wait, do you think god should only be present with those who love America? Or that god prefers America to other countries?
It doesn't matter what I think. What matters is what God will do to those perpetrating a chaotic mass of sundry vote thefts of real people who went to vote but were turned away due to "computer malfunction" which was my experience around 9 am on November 19 at the country church that has opened its doors to County farmers who live miles from the nearest large city.
How does God feel about all the dishonesty you Trumpers are engaging in?
Project much?

You oughta heard her speak on tv a few minutes ago, after President's impromptu speech describing anomalies of criminal dumping of thousands of Biden votes at several states after 3 am on election night. It was massive frauds, considering that 140 boxes of thousands of Biden votes were inputted in the dead of night where nobody would intervene on that criminal Demonrat activity to set aside the American people who elected President by an overwhelming majority.

And Hidin' Biden won? Absolutely no way.

Supreme Court, here we come!!!
:woohoo:

It is going to escalate
The Democratic Media has the bubblecultists convinced that they won
Reality will be a shock.

Yep. The media is hugely responsible for the violence in the streets

Sure. Hey, remind me again who stormed the Capitol on January 6th again?..the media?, the Russians?, the Keebler Elves?
Nah, it was Trump supporters. Egged on by the guy who lost and is now exiled to Florida where he belongs.

"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

Like the violent pigs that planned on kidnapping and murdering Whitmer? Like the pigs that made death threats to the officials in charge of counting the votes in swing states? Those kind of violent pigs?
No like the violent leftist pigs who planned on Whitmer.

Trump Team attorney Sidney Powell on Friday told Newsmax's Howie Carr that once the campaign drops evidence of voter fraud there will be a number of people who will need to be in witness protection. "When are we going to have some positive developments in the president's case here?" Carr asked. Powell said evidence of fraud will be released this coming week. "This was very widespread, very deliberate, well-funded and everybody and their pet rock is trying to stop me from exposing it," the attorney said.

She is right. The violent democrat pigs will be out to do harm to the witnesses.

Like 'Spider', the military intelligence expert who served with the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion....who turned out to be an IT consultant who had never even completed entry level military intelligence training?

I think 'Spider' is gonna be perfectly safe.

It is going to escalate
The Democratic Media has the bubblecultists convinced that they won
Reality will be a shock.

Yep. The media is hugely responsible for the violence in the streets

Sure. Hey, remind me again who stormed the Capitol on January 6th again?..the media?, the Russians?, the Keebler Elves?
Nah, it was Trump supporters.

:fu: F off Jack. It wasn't "Trump Supporters." Sure, people from the rally came down, but as we have been and are still finding out, the actual rioters who did all the bad stuff was a peculiar mix of various radical groups simply operating under the umbrella of the event including everyone from BLM, Antifa to the Proud Boys and others,. some who interpreted Trump's administration for their own ends and others just exploiting the opportunity of the day to do crazy stuff, even dressing up to suggest they were Trump supporters to blend in or even divert blame.

Here's some TRUMP SUPPORTERS for ya, Jerky:

1611248670854.png

You can take your "Trump Supporter Insurrectionist" horsecrap and eat shit and choke on it.

Trump Team attorney Sidney Powell on Friday told Newsmax's Howie Carr that once the campaign drops evidence of voter fraud there will be a number of people who will need to be in witness protection. "When are we going to have some positive developments in the president's case here?" Carr asked. Powell said evidence of fraud will be released this coming week. "This was very widespread, very deliberate, well-funded and everybody and their pet rock is trying to stop me from exposing it," the attorney said.

She is right. The violent democrat pigs will be out to do harm to the witnesses.

Well, she's not wrong. She has no evidence. It's clear they are prosecuting this attempt to undermine the election in the media. They have no intention of doing it in court.
And anyone who signed these "sworn affidavits" is likely to be in some serious hot water after this is all done and over.

Guess we will find out later this week. Oh and what will you do if she has evidence out the ass??
Hurl...as the visual is just too horrible....that ass.....arrrggghhhh!

Your whataboutisms are predictable and not helpful. As usual you fish around in the leftist toilet bowl and
pretend you can pull out diamonds.

Forum List

Back