Sidney Powell Files Lawsuit Against State of Georgia For Election “Rigging” – Links and pdf…

Looks like the Kraken is being released....

Sidney Powell Files Lawsuit Against State of Georgia For Election “Rigging” – Links and pdf… | The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

Attorney Sidney Powell has filed a lawsuit, affectionately known as “The Kraken“, against named defendants in the State of Georgia to include Governor Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger, Secretary of State.

The filing is available to download at Defending The Republicpdf direct link here
Damn you imbeciles will believe anything.

give it up baby. He got 5 million votes less than Biden. You can stand on your head. Throw a temper tantrum and hold your breath til you turn blue.
People HATE Donald. A heck of a lot more than his cultists love him.

now go back to your basement

Usually when you see an angry tirade like this post here, filled with name calling, and nothing of substance, from a liberal, it means they are scared shitless.....

I wouldn't either. But I would like to be Sidney Powell pulling Corrupt Joe Biden's little election stealing]
scheme over on to this Cognitively Deficient head.

Enjoy your ignorance. Might as well get some good out of it.

Which is, of course, why she hasn't produced any evidence in a court of law.

lol

Loon
Powell has already filed briefs with the court, moron. You are as stupid as a box of rat turds.
Don't bother me anymore. I don't need such willfully stupid bullshit.

Mao and Adolf were pretty successful, too. Doesn't mean I'd like to be them.
I wouldn't either. But I would like to be Sidney Powell pulling Corrupt Joe Biden's little election stealing]
scheme over on to this Cognitively Deficient head.

Enjoy your ignorance. Might as well get some good out of it.
So, let's look at the facts. Nobody at the coal face - including Repub States attorneys, the vote counters, the judges that have ruled on the cases so far (all have been a mix of Rep and Dem appointments), those that have ratified the counts believe there has been fraud.

But Rudi "I've lost all credibility" Giuliani, and some idiot who promotes nutjob Dennis Montgomery's theory that voting machines can flip votes from one candidate to another, make a believer out of an Orwellian acolyte?
HA!

Powell has already filed briefs with the court, moron. You are as stupid as a box of rat turds.
Don't bother me anymore. I don't need such willfully stupid bullshit.

So have the other claims, you rube.

But when the judge asks "So where is the evidence?"

Trump's lawyers either say "There is none" or the judge throws the claim out of court.

And that's what's going to happen to the claim of your grifter Kracken hero, rube.

2-35 in court. And the cult thinks they're going to win lol

Looks like the Kraken is being released....

Sidney Powell Files Lawsuit Against State of Georgia For Election “Rigging” – Links and pdf… | The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

Attorney Sidney Powell has filed a lawsuit, affectionately known as “The Kraken“, against named defendants in the State of Georgia to include Governor Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger, Secretary of State.

The filing is available to download at Defending The Republicpdf direct link here
Damn you imbeciles will believe anything.

give it up baby. He got 5 million votes less than Biden. You can stand on your head. Throw a temper tantrum and hold your breath til you turn blue.
People HATE Donald. A heck of a lot more than his cultists love him.

now go back to your basement

Usually when you see an angry tirade like this post here, filled with name calling, and nothing of substance, from a liberal, it means they are scared shitless.....
I've noticed that all of the Liberals flocked here to add their drivel....

It's absolutely glorious how they hit the panic button on this one!!!! :laughing0301:

Apparently not as dumb as those that believe there was fraud...
It would be dumb NOT to believe it based on ALL the evidence.
Once again, Dr Chump sees CNN as Gospel.

Once again for the 3rd? maybe 4th time? Grump had told Partisan-man (after all we know when Indeependent chose his nic it was Opposite Day) hasn't watched CNN for 10+ years because Grump doesn't have them (or Fox) as part of his viewing package. I only get free to air Aussie TV (which I haven't watched in eons) and Netflix. That is it.

Once again, Dr Chump sees CNN as Gospel.

The courts agree with CNN, Mr Microchip

Lower courts ran by fellow useful idiots that are barely qualified to judge anything...And starting now is where the real game begins....Get ready to lose cheater.
Yet some Deplorable Loon on a messageboard is qualified? You wouldn't know qualified it if knocked on your door, fucked you up the arse and left a $100 bill in your butt crack.

You cultists believed
Impeachment
Cohen
Mueller

Fail, fail, fail

They flirt
You spew in your pants before you get close.
Like all the little soy boys.
irrelevant non sequiter.jpg

Forum List

Back