Sidney Powell: 35,000 Votes were given to EVERY democrat candidate across state

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Sidney Powell - 35,000 votes were given to democratic candidates across state!

Sidney Powell: We have other testimonial evidence that appears to be coming in now that indicates the Democrats literally added 35,000 votes to every Democrat candidate to begin with… Definitely, all over one state and I’d be willing to bet it happened everywhere.

Sidney Powell: We have other testimonial evidence that appears to be coming in now that indicates the Democrats literally added 35,000 votes to every Democrat candidate to begin with… Definitely, all over one state and I’d be willing to bet it happened everywhere.

Well, then file the lawsuit with the accusations and bring it to court in front of a judge so they can examine this "claim".
Don't make your case in front of a TV camera or to alt-right media. Make it in court.

But we both know the second she does that, the game is over.
I'm sick of watching this ambulance chaser make her "claims".
Time to pony up sweetie!

You don't really believe that shit do you?

Well, then file the lawsuit with the accusations and bring it to court in front of a judge so they can examine this "claim".
Don't make your case in front of a TV camera or to alt-right media. Make it in court.
Time to pony up sweetie!

oh, now you know exactly how we feel about CNN and MSNBC for the last 4 years .....cool

Time to pony up sweetie!

oh, now you know exactly how we feel about CNN and MSNBC for the last 4 years .....cool

Yeah, I don't remember CNN or MSNBC trying to undermine a free and fair election (2016, 2018) so, nice try but a silly argument.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

She is getting more delusional by the day

Time to pony up sweetie!

Yeah, I don't remember CNN or MSNBC trying to undermine a free and fair election (2016, 2018) so, nice try but a silly argument.
No what they did was try to undermine the Trump administration from carrying on the will of the people

No she's hitting the leftists hard and looks like some will be going to prison if not the firing squad

No she's hitting the leftists hard and looks like some will be going to prison if not the firing squad
Amazing the stupid things Republicans will accept without question

A ‘claim’ devoid of any evidence or merit from an unreliable rightwing source infamous for its misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

Amazing the stupid things Republicans will accept without question
it's amazing the stupid you called factual for the last 4 years
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA COLLUSION THE SHIFF SHAM

A ‘claim’ devoid of any evidence or merit from an unreliable rightwing source infamous for its misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.
AND ALL YOU HAVE IS fake news controlled by democrats saying it's untrue just like they said the schiff sham and Russia collusion was true

AND ALL YOU HAVE IS fake news controlled by democrats saying it's untrue just like they said the schiff sham and Russia collusion was true
Then why was Putin one of the first to congratulate Trump in 2016, but still has not congratulated Biden?

Time to pony up sweetie!

No what they did was try to undermine the Trump administration from carrying on the will of the people

No they didn't. Trump undermined his own administration by being...well..Trump. A corrupt, incompetent narcissist.
Unfit for the job. A man who truly made all of his own issues. Can't blame the press for reporting on them. It's their job. :)

• Love
Reactions: xyz

Then why was Putin one of the first to congratulate Trump in 2016, but still has not congratulated Biden?
Why would he after the fiasco of Uranium One while Obama, Biden and the rest of the Clinton thugs pulled while in office?

Forum List

Back