Sides hustles to make money

They/Them

May 5, 2022
I keep hearing about people complaining about inflation and gas prices so I thought I’d post a helpful video.

On NBC an expert was featured to explain how you could make an extra $5/hr answering surveys or playing video games in your spare time.

Instead of complaining about things, you all could easily pay for your groceries by listening to this expert

I keep hearing about people complaining about inflation and gas prices so I thought I’d post a helpful video.

On NBC an expert was featured to explain how you could make an extra $5/hr answering surveys or playing video games in your spare time.

Instead of complaining about things, you all could easily pay for your groceries by listening to this expert

Yeah, people should do more work because let face it Biden isn’t working on driving down inflation…

Thanks for the weak attempt at humor. Maybe someday you’ll be funny.

My dollars went a lot further under the policies of the Trump admin.
Maybe that's a coincidence, but we won't know until we try him again.
It also went a lot further under many Presidents since Reagan, but let be clear Biden is the Jimmy Carter on Roids and is doing stuff so he can convince America dumbest to vote for his policies in the hope he can fulfill FDR wish to turn us into a Soviet Style country…

It also went a lot further under many Presidents since Reagan, but let be clear Biden is the Jimmy Carter on Roids and is doing stuff so he can convince America dumbest to vote for his policies in the hope he can fulfill FDR wish to turn us into a Soviet Style country…
I understand why many people didn't like Trump, but his "America First" policies were greatly beneficial to my bottom line.

There were and are better choices in my opinion but I will State that Biden is the worst mistake since Carter and we have had George W. Bush and Obama!!!
Oh, I'd love to see Rand Paul running the show. However, Trump would be pretty good, too, with the added bonus of seeing liberal heads explode nationwide.

Forum List

Back