Sicko Democrats: Nebraska Democratic Party Official Caught On Tape: 'I'm Glad Scalise Got Shot'...

What do most of the remarks here have to do with democrat scum reveling in a shooting?
Yeah not sure ..kind of got pulled away from that discussion as well lol but yeah the dems certainly are a bunch of out of control scum for sure.
If it had been a Democrat who was shot, just what would your reaction have been? lets be honest!
It doesn't matter to the likes of you what our reaction would have been. You will still lie cheat smoke and spin. No matter what.

Sad, no doubt a prevalent opinion, and it's just getting worse.
I wouldn't say it's a "prevalent" opinion even among Democrats. However there are a significant number of people who live in a CNN/MSNBC echo chamber whose pathology is exacerbated by their constant dribble.
At least neither of those two networks lie to you regularly as does right wing network____________________________________. Fill in the blank
R O F L M A O ! Everyone sane knows CNN and MSNBC are the worst lying FAKE NEWS propaganda networks in the U.S. that are totally biased and working for the left.

What do most of the remarks here have to do with democrat scum reveling in a shooting?
Yeah not sure ..kind of got pulled away from that discussion as well lol but yeah the dems certainly are a bunch of out of control scum for sure.
If it had been a Democrat who was shot, just what would your reaction have been? lets be honest!
It doesn't matter to the likes of you what our reaction would have been. You will still lie cheat smoke and spin. No matter what.
Like the coward you are sweetie, you know phyucking well, that you would have rejoiced. Its a trait of cowards and low life scum.

The Party has collectively lost its mind. Their hate and incitement is completely out of control.

Because of the actions of Trump and the behavior of the GOP and its fanatics over the last 8 years, probably a lot of people feel like that :dunno:

You must mean the actions of Trump in reducing illegals, lowering taxes, trying to keep muslime butchers out, creating jobs and revitalizing the stock market.

I wouldn't say it's a "prevalent" opinion even among Democrats. However there are a significant number of people who live in a CNN/MSNBC echo chamber whose pathology is exacerbated by their constant dribble.
At least neither of those two networks lie to you regularly as does right wing network____________________________________. Fill in the blank
R O F L M A O ! Everyone sane knows CNN and MSNBC are the worst lying FAKE NEWS propaganda networks in the U.S. that are totally biased and working for the left.
Show us an example, any example of their lying to the American people. Show us an example of their fake news!

Like the coward you are sweetie, you know phyucking well, that you would have rejoiced. Its a trait of cowards and low life scum.
You just proved my statement. No matter WHAT we do, you say the opposite, lie cheat smoke and spin

Show us an example, any example of their lying to the American people. Show us an example of their fake news!
Turn on CNN.

The Party has collectively lost its mind. Their hate and incitement is completely out of control.

Because of the actions of Trump and the behavior of the GOP and its fanatics over the last 8 years, probably a lot of people feel like that :dunno:

Um ....no

Yeah it's shocking how many Democrats just on this Board, desperately spin ways to justify the hate & violence. They've been radicalized. Since Election Day, the Democratic Party has clearly set out on a very dangerous incitement campaign. It's a radicalization agenda. And it's been very effective. How many radicalized Democrat nutjobs are roaming around out there? Very scary thought, huh?

You just proved my statement. No matter WHAT we do, you say the opposite, lie cheat smoke and spin
I say the truth, honey bunch, only the truth

Turn on CNN.
Aw, you can do better than that- you know and I know that they do not intentionally lie to their viewers.

Um ....no

Yeah it's shocking how many Democrats just on this Board, desperately spin ways to justify the hate & violence. They've been radicalized. Since Election Day, the Democratic Party has clearly set out on a very dangerous incitement campaign. It's a radicalization agenda. And it's been very effective. How many radicalized Democrat nutjobs are roaming around out there? Very scary thought, huh?

There is only one democrat on this board, asshole, and thats me. The rest of you are right wing garbage

Really? What has Trump done that would make someone wish death on people?

What has trump done for the good of this country, other than to be embroiled in one scandal after another.

Um ....no

There is only one democrat on this board, asshole, and thats me. The rest of you are right wing garbage

You're clearly one of their radicalized nutjobs. Let's just hope you're on the radar. Might save some lives.

Google it yourself dumb ass, I know it's true from statements I've heard from them. That said, I'm not your personal research assistant because for one it wouldn't matter if I did link proof, I mean you are after all a progressive brain dead liberal and therefore it won't matter, you'll still spin it to suit yourself anyway so why bother?

This is part 1. For part 2 follow the link:

Last edited:

Um ....no

Garbage has won.

Forum List

Back