Sicko Democrats: Nebraska Democratic Party Official Caught On Tape: 'I'm Glad Scalise Got Shot'...

What do most of the remarks here have to do with democrat scum reveling in a shooting?
Yeah not sure ..kind of got pulled away from that discussion as well lol but yeah the dems certainly are a bunch of out of control scum for sure. But this incident came as no surprise given all the crap spewed by other leftists like Kathy Griffin. And now Johnny Depp basically even said he'd like to assassinate Trump too.

Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm taking names and boycotting all those celebrity assholes meaning I'll NEVER buy another movie ticket, watch anything they appear in on TV, or buy any product they're endorsing.
Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm taking names and boycotting all those celebrity assholes meaning I'll NEVER buy another movie ticket, watch anything they appear in on TV, or buy any product they're endorsing.

yea they will really miss you

and no outrage from the rubes back when
tednugent.jpg

quote-we-re-in-sarah-palin-s-targeted-list-but-the-thing-is-that-the-way-she-has-it-depicted-we-re-in-gabrielle-giffords-231950.jpg

Well it seems like the chickens are coming home to roost ! No? :eek:

35732b93e2cb2c88930547b80710eb1b.jpg

The Party has collectively lost its mind. Their hate and incitement is completely out of control.

Because of the actions of Trump and the behavior of the GOP and its fanatics over the last 8 years, probably a lot of people feel like that :dunno:

Um ....no

Yeah it's shocking how many Democrats just on this Board, desperately spin ways to justify the hate & violence. They've been radicalized. Since Election Day, the Democratic Party has clearly set out on a very dangerous incitement campaign. It's a radicalization agenda. And it's been very effective. How many radicalized Democrat nutjobs are roaming around out there? Very scary thought, huh?

There is only one democrat on this board, asshole, and thats me. The rest of you are right wing garbage

Garbage has won.

Yeah the right won so if we're garbage, what's that make you dems who lost? Maggots feeding on the garbage?

What do most of the remarks here have to do with democrat scum reveling in a shooting?
Yeah not sure ..kind of got pulled away from that discussion as well lol but yeah the dems certainly are a bunch of out of control scum for sure. But this incident came as no surprise given all the crap spewed by other leftists like Kathy Griffin. And now Johnny Depp basically even said he'd like to assassinate Trump too.

tednugent.jpg

quote-we-re-in-sarah-palin-s-targeted-list-but-the-thing-is-that-the-way-she-has-it-depicted-we-re-in-gabrielle-giffords-231950.jpg

You're desperately spinning a way to justify your hate and violence. It is derangement. This mass Democrat incitement campaign is unprecedented and very dangerous. It's creating Thousands of violent radicalized Democrat nutjobs. Democrats need to be reigned in. They've gone too far with their incitement.

tednugent.jpg

You're desperately spinning a way to justify your hate and violence. It is derangement. This mass Democrat incitement campaign is unprecedented and very dangerous. It's creating Thousands of violent radicalized Democrat nutjobs. Democrats need to be reigned in. They've gone too far with their incitement.

Guano is a very disturbed little creature.

tednugent.jpg

yes ignore recent history

yet the subhuman filth compromising the white christer party ignores years of hate and violence, yes your chicken are coming home to roost , deal with it

13otku.jpg

tednugent.jpg

yes ignore recent history

yet the subhuman filth compromising the white christer party ignores years of hate and violence, yes your chicken are coming home to roost , deal with it

13otku.jpg

Yeah sadly you've been radicalized. You're likely too far gone to be helped. But you are on the radar now. Lives may be saved. Take care.

tednugent.jpg

Here's the thing, there has always been unhinged nut jobs that come out of the woodwork on both sides of the aisle around election time. Everyone expects that ...it's a given. But the amount of craziness coming from the democratic party and their supporters this time around is WAAAAY over the top. And even five months later you people are still raging.

Do any of you really think we on the right weren't having a really difficult time keeping it together during the Obama's administration? We watched eight full years of that traitor as he sought to destroy and degrade the country to the point of no return. Even now we're praying it's not too late to put it back on track. So suck it up buttercup, there's a new sheriff in town!

Last edited:
QUESTION ASKED AND ANSWERED:

What Changes Will We Make After the Giffords Shooting?

—Alec Baldwin, the Huffington Post, January 15, 2011.

Nebraska Democratic Party official caught on tape saying he’s glad Scalise got shot.

—Headline, NTV-ABC, today.

It's very disturbing. The Democratic Party has clearly set out on a vile incitement campaign since Election Day. They've repeatedly used hateful incitement rhetoric like 'We're the Resistance.' That kind of hysterical rhetoric incites folks to consider violent acts as a way of 'Resisting' some imaginary implied 'evil.'

It's a radicalization agenda they're engaged in now. And it's been very effective. I mean how many other dangerous radicalized Democrat nutjobs are out there? I actually fully expect more violence. The damage has been done.

The average RaT makes Charlie Manson look like a saint. Well, a saint with a swastika carved into his head.

The good thing is, the hidden cloaks are coming off these fake liberals. Real liberals do not act like this, would never say the things they do politician or not . I would never trust a democratic fk.

The Party has collectively lost its mind. Their hate and incitement is completely out of control.

Hot mic moments like this show the true colors of the truly evil people and that applies to all. Another Dem posted about enjoying watching the Republicans whine about the attack and was asked to resign but refused.

When you look at the whole picture, from the rhetoric that incites violence to the popular play about Trump being murdered, it's not hard to see a bunch of hypocrites who embrace violence as a means of getting their way. They only claim to oppose gun violence, which is not really a rejection of harming people but a rejection of people's second amendment rights. Governments that seek to be dictatorships fear an armed populace. Any other violence and murder that promotes their agenda is perfectly acceptable.

The left are bunch of pussies and afraid to do anything. All mouth, no action. We should sort it all out at Little Bighorn or some other suitable location. Wont take long

-Geaux

Hot mic moments like this show the true colors of the truly evil people and that applies to all. Another Dem posted about enjoying watching the Republicans whine about the attack and was asked to resign but refused.

When you look at the whole picture, from the rhetoric that incites violence to the popular play about Trump being murdered, it's not hard to see a bunch of hypocrites who embrace violence as a means of getting their way. They only claim to oppose gun violence, which is not really a rejection of harming people but a rejection of people's second amendment rights. Governments that seek to be dictatorships fear an armed populace. Any other violence and murder that promotes their agenda is perfectly acceptable.

Spot On. Thanks.

"I wish he was f*cking dead."

My God, what has happened to that Party?

Exactly like their muzzie owners....liberalfilth's immediate, go-to reaction to disappointed is death threats or some form of bloodthirst. They don't have the intelligence, the maturity or sense of responsibility to deal with it in any other manner. I can't even call these cocksuckers "childish" because I've never even seen a spoiled child react this anti-socially.

Forum List

Back