Sickly, disabled Britain

Iceman36

Apr 29, 2022
A British guy said to me "We British are sickly and disabled are we"?...
I said yes, and it can be a painful fact..

What do you call Cirrhosis of the liver and pancreatitis and perhaps diabetes because of pancreatitis..
And more..

And consequently the inability to regulate your blood glucose, as well as the inability to utilize orally ingested Vitamin B from the food you eat, and the inability to provide your muscles with nutrients and energy, and to clear toxins from your blood, because blood becomes very toxic very quickly.

Blood is very important...but not being cleaned means it can become the most disastrous sewage in the world inside your body.
:)

What do you call it?
It's sick and disabled.

It all comes from your behavior toward yourself, like your alcoholism.

And I'm not afraid of you 21st century lime boys because nothing about you is to be afraid of.

Last edited:
  • Banned

The UK drinks 11.4 liters of alcohol per person a year.
The US drinks 9.8 liters a year.

Not much difference is there?

23 countries above the UK.
That's a massive difference in all three realms..
Health, Prevalence and likelihood to be personally affected by the social surroundings.
Because those statistics are averaging it out across the population, whether or not individuals drink at all.

That's a massive difference in all three realms..
Health, Prevalence and likelihood to be personally affected by the social surroundings.
Because those statistics are averaging it out across the population, whether or not individuals drink at all.

I'm not saying there aren't people in the UK who drink lots. There are.

However trying to say this doesn't happen in the US too is ridiculous. Yes, the US has a lot more teetotalers, but then has it's drinking states

Utah obviously at the bottom of this. I just don't have time to figure out the difference between gallons and liters.

• Banned
I'm not saying there aren't people in the UK who drink lots. There are.

However trying to say this doesn't happen in the US too is ridiculous. Yes, the US has a lot more teetotalers, but then has it's drinking states

Utah obviously at the bottom of this. I just don't have time to figure out the difference between gallons and liters.
And those who engage in it are less healthy and not as physically strong because of all the consequences.

They're also less employable making them poorer.
Also, heavy drinkers are more likely to be trying numb themselves against their own issues.
It's also more of a problem amongst the poor and uneducated.
;)

Last edited:
And those who engage in it are less healthy and not as physically strong because of all the consequences.
They're also less employable making them poorer.
Also, heavy drinkers are more likely to be trying numb themselves against their own issues.
It's also more of a problem amongst the poor and uneducated.
;)

Maybe, though university students will make up a large portion of this, I've seen other people in jobs with a lot of stress drinking to numb the pain.

Yes, poverty probably has lots of alcohol involved, though West Virginia is second bottom, and yet a very poor state, so it depends.

Maybe, though university students will make up a large portion of this, I've seen other people in jobs with a lot of stress drinking to numb the pain.

Yes, poverty probably has lots of alcohol involved, though West Virginia is second bottom, and yet a very poor state, so it depends.
University students actually don't drink so much, because they are not the problematic people.
I live in a rental townhouse that caters mainly to college students..
I have a sharply better time here than in open, for sale housing.

I have also a better time in Ocean City, New Jersey or Battery Park, New York City than in Philadelphia..
Etc.

Forum List

Back