Sickening Performance = Trump Gets His War

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
I Cannot Remain Silent

Our fellow citizens are not the enemy, and must never become so.

It sickened me yesterday to see security personnel—including members of the National Guard—forcibly and violently clear a path through Lafayette Square to accommodate the president’s visit outside St. John’s Church. I have to date been reticent to speak out on issues surrounding President Trump’s leadership, but we are at an inflection point, and the events of the past few weeks have made it impossible to remain silent.

Is this the kind of actions we should put up with?

I Cannot Remain Silent

It sickened me yesterday to see security personnel—including members of the National Guard—forcibly and violently clear a path through Lafayette Square to accommodate the president’s visit outside St. John’s Church. I have to date been reticent to speak out on issues surrounding President Trump’s leadership, but we are at an inflection point, and the events of the past few weeks have made it impossible to remain silent.

When you burn buildings and beat people and robbed them you are the enemy of America....and if you don't stop you will face the US military....

1591200447126.png

I Cannot Remain Silent

When you burn buildings and beat people and robbed them you are the enemy of America....and if you don't stop you will face the US military....
Quit deflecting from what happened there. Chanting protesters were not the enemy.

American protesters have become American freedom fighters. American military personnel will have to make some major decisions.
Freedom to do what?...rape pillage and plunder?.....no way clown...

I Cannot Remain Silent

Quit deflecting from what happened there. Chanting protesters were not the enemy.
They were throwing rocks and bottles...but of course your beloved CNN China News Network won't tell you that....

I Cannot Remain Silent

Do you want the rioters, looters, thieves to keep destroying lives and property? If the national guard or local/state police can't protect me or my family, I will. I may die doing it but I will not lay down for these savages who are destroying everything.

American protesters have become American freedom fighters. American military personnel will have to make some major decisions.
They won't attack their own and anyone who thinks different is really ignorant.
Keeping the peace is not attacking people...if the rioters fight....the military will defend themselves....

They are American rioters, pillagers, looters and arsonist. It is absolutely time for the army to come quell the insurrection. Why are you guys such fucking cowards now? Stand up and fight like men.

It sickens me to see the left burn this country to the ground as they bow and welcome communism. They'll be the first to go/disappear when the attacks come from either border. Its time to move out of the city, deep into the country.

I Cannot Remain Silent

Fuck you....assassins hide everywhere if you are upset then you're probably one of them asshole. If the protests remained peaceful there would be no need.....but if people want to play rough....I say kick the living fuck out of them. They didn't mind beating up shop owners, burning down minority businesses and destroying social order....let them see exactly what that means. If they were real citizens they would not be doing this shit. They are the ones that made their fellow citizens enemies not US or the U. S. for that matter. Preach to them! This is what is needed..... no more politically correct police action that leads to the firing of good Police officers....let these people have exactly what they are giving to others.....

JO

Last edited:

Forum List

Back