Sickening Performance = Trump Gets His War

American protesters have become American freedom fighters. American military personnel will have to make some major decisions.
They won't attack their own and anyone who thinks different is really ignorant.

The people rioting are attacking their own.
Trump's first action was on peaceful protesters. No one was looting or rioting in the park. People know the difference. Your lame attempt of confusing the two is not working.

I Cannot Remain Silent

Our fellow citizens are not the enemy, and must never become so.

It sickened me yesterday to see security personnel—including members of the National Guard—forcibly and violently clear a path through Lafayette Square to accommodate the president’s visit outside St. John’s Church. I have to date been reticent to speak out on issues surrounding President Trump’s leadership, but we are at an inflection point, and the events of the past few weeks have made it impossible to remain silent.

Is this the kind of actions we should put up with?

Fuck you....assassins hide everywhere if you are upset then you're probably one of them asshole. If the protests remained peaceful there would be no need.....but if people want to play rough....I say kick the living fuck out of them. they didn't mind beating up shop owners, bringing down minority businesses and destroying social order....let them see exactly what that means. If they were real citizens they would not be doing this shit. They are the ones that made their fellow citizens enemies not US or the U. S. for that matter. Preach to them!

JO
You are now in the minority more than ever. You stray so far off why there are protests and why it is happening. That view of yours is the problem.

American protesters have become American freedom fighters. American military personnel will have to make some major decisions.

Trump's first action was on peaceful protesters. No one was looting or rioting in the park. People know the difference. Your lame attempt of confusing the two is not working.

That has already been debunked.

The ones throwing frozen water bottles?

Was Trump was supposed to walk there without protection?

How do you think that would have turned out?
It was for a photo- op and you celebrate his ignorance. He should have controlled his emotions when Biden actually talked to the citizens. That made Trump feel weak, so he had to put some BS together to show some strength? Big failure. He is a failed President.
I Cannot Remain Silent

It sickened me yesterday to see security personnel—including members of the National Guard—forcibly and violently clear a path through Lafayette Square to accommodate the president’s visit outside St. John’s Church. I have to date been reticent to speak out on issues surrounding President Trump’s leadership, but we are at an inflection point, and the events of the past few weeks have made it impossible to remain silent.

You are just mad that your “freedom fighters“ weren’t allowed free reign to continue destroying national monuments with the help of a major online “ Platform” and a University professor .

Breaking and entering, thievery, beating people trying to protect their property makes someone a freedom fighter?

Here’s a ball. Go out and play in traffic.

I Cannot Remain Silent

Do you want the rioters, looters, thieves to keep destroying lives and property? If the national guard or local/state police can't protect me or my family, I will. I may die doing it but I will not lay down for these savages who are destroying everything.
No

OH....was there a a peaceful protest? Got any footage? you're full of shit.....this has been a violent assault on innocent people from the onset.....from now on the NG should be the first call not the last call.

JO

Yes. Absolutely. Once the military splits this will become a true civil war.

The only split you are going to see is the beating back of the anarchists and the separation of police powers to a higher level of immunity since human shit is being used to judge them at this point.

JO

OH....was there a a peaceful protest? Got any footage? you're full of shit.....this has been a violent assault on innocent people from the onset.....from now on the NG should be the firsts call not the last call,.

JO
You and your ilk are losing your hero. Time to find someone sane.

OH....was there a a peaceful protest? Got any footage? you're full of shit.....this has been a violent assault on innocent people from the onset.....from now on the NG should be the firsts call not the last call,.

JO
You and your ilk are losing your hero. Time to find someone sane.

Oh...so you have a crystal ball? Say....how is President Hillary doing these days shit head? You have no sympathy for the shop owners....many of them black? You have no sympathy for people who were beaten and victimized for nothing by these marching assholes......YOU ARE HUMAN SCUM! Go back to your fentanyl like your hero Floyd you total piece of shit. I don't know who is going to win in November but I'll tell you this much asshole....it doesn't matter anymore. In 20 years you'll either be speaking Spanish or you won't be relevant.....you're fighting the wrong war you retarded moron.

JO

Pence said "WE believe in law & order, condemn violence, and stand up for the right for Americans to PEACEFULY stand up for their rights.
Then he go's in a carefully planed photo op to a football game & walks out when C Kaeprnick PEACEFULLY takes a knee.
please explain that?

Pence said "WE believe in law & order, condemn violence, and stand up for the right for Americans to PEACEFULY stand up for their rights.
Then he go's in a carefully planed photo op to a football game & walks out when C Kaeprnick PEACEFULLY takes a knee.
please explain that?

Kapperdick had his choice....Pence had his choice....they both exercised it.

JO

I Cannot Remain Silent

The looters and rioters are the enemy.

The democrats are the enemy.

Shoot to kill.

I Cannot Remain Silent

The looters and rioters are the enemy.

The democrats are the enemy.

Shoot to kill.

Bingo...

JO

please explain that?
Kaepernick peacefully took his knee. No one threw a brick at him. He was not arrested. No one promised him that there would be no consequences.

Weird how just 2 weeks ago it was okay to violate peoples rights to peacefully assemble, and people were being force to self isolate in their homes.

Forum List

Back