Shutting Down The Border?

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Biden's press secretary said, when asked about the 51 dead migrants, said that the border is shut down. What a lie! Biden refused to use the materials on site to build a wall, has not given relief to the border patrol and even castigated the border patrol for 'strapping' illegal aliens when that never happened. The border is NOT shut down it is un-walled and mostly un patrolled.

By the time we get rid of this nightmare in depends and actually attempt to stop the flow from the south, we may be faced with a REAL, ARMED, invasion. The flow has numbered in the millions and traffic like that takes time to slow, then stop. I say save money from building a wall and use it to build prisons to incarcerate ANY business owner or corporate officer that hires non-citizens without a proper work Visa.

By the time we get rid of this nightmare in depends and actually attempt to stop the flow from the south, we may be faced with a REAL, ARMED, invasion. The flow has numbered in the millions and traffic like that takes time to slow, then stop. I say save money from building a wall and use it to build prisons to incarcerate ANY business owner or corporate officer that hires non-citizens without a proper work Visa.
Good thing we're armed and have a shit ton of ammo.

I live in a small town of about 5,000 people. Even here, I'm seeing an unusual amount of Hispanic males that weren't here a year ago. Some of them look thuggish and have tattoos.

Biden's press secretary said, when asked about the 51 dead migrants, said that the border is shut down. What a lie! Biden refused to use the materials on site to build a wall, has not given relief to the border patrol and even castigated the border patrol for 'strapping' illegal aliens when that never happened. The border is NOT shut down it is un-walled and mostly un patrolled.

The word used was "whipping".

The problem is that they hire illegals with fake documents that they cannot question.

Image a Mexican-looking illegal shows up with all of the ID saying his name is Yitzhak Cohen, and you cannot question it!

I live in a small town of about 5,000 people. Even here, I'm seeing an unusual amount of Hispanic males that weren't here a year ago. Some of them look thuggish and have tattoos.
When they have them on their faces , danger signals should be ringing in ones head

When they have them on their faces , danger signals should be ringing in ones head

Yeah, I get some weird vibes from some of them. I seldom ever see any women or children, usually anywhere from three to five Hispanic males in a group. Sometimes I'm behind one of them in the checkout line at Walmart. They always seem to pull out a wad of $100 dollar bills to pay the checker.

Yeah, I get some weird vibes from some of them. I seldom ever see any women or children, usually anywhere from three to five Hispanic males in a group. Sometimes I'm behind one of them in the checkout line at Walmart. They always seem to pull out a wad of $100 dollar bills to pay the checker.
Drug dealing and sex slave smuggling pays well. And, the enemy democrats want us to believe that these guys want to mow lawns for minimum wage. What a laugh.

These are the facts. Our southern border is in the complete control of the cartels. The cartels are very well armed. Taking back the border will have to be a full scale military operation. Think Afghanistan with free flowing fentanyl.

Silver lining..... these migrant young men and women will make great cannon fodder in Joe's and the dems 3rd world war.... we are racing towards...

I thought Trump built TH3 WAHL. He promised!

They are probably farm workers, you idiot racist.

Forum List

Back