Shut up Obama

tonystewart1

VIP Member
May 26, 2011
McDowell County, WV
Obama has my poor mother and father scared to death. Mother seem to think that her and dad are going to starve to death because dads ss retirement is going to stop.

Here is a quote from an article she read

"President Obama on Tuesday said he cannot guarantee that retirees will receive their Social Security checks August 3 if Democrats and Republicans in Washington do not reach an agreement on reducing the deficit in the coming weeks."

Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks will go out on August 3 - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Her and a lot of elderly people are scared to death.

I keep telling her that SS is still going to be paid but nothing can convince her or her friends.

Hey Obama quit trying to scare my parents when you know that the govt is legally required to make those payments.

Come on folks, WHY did Obama go after seniors and SS checks?

He could of just as easily said, I can't guarantee WELFARE CHECKS will go out.

Come on folks, WHY did Obama go after seniors and SS checks?

He could of just as easily said, I can't guarantee WELFARE CHECKS will go out.

The Left often reverts to scare tactics when it can not win
an argument on points

Which explains why they do it so often
:eusa_whistle:

sixthsense-i2806.jpg

Yea threatening to withhold SS Checks was a new low for this President. He's almost at rock-bottom now. Even he knows defaulting on the Debt wont stop SS Checks from being sent out. It's shallow Fear Mongering at its worst. Some politicians will do or say anything to get what they want. It's very sad.

Yea threatening to withhold SS Checks was a new low for this President. He's almost at rock-bottom now. Even he knows defaulting on the Debt wont stop SS Checks from being sent out. It's shallow Fear Mongering at its worst. Some politicians will do or say anything to get what they want. It's very sad.

Notice how the Left loves to say that SS money is there

In reality, there is nothing there except yellowing IOU's from the gov't

Forum List

Back