Shut 'er down!

I hope the republicrats hold the line as best they can but everyone knows nothing that defunds the death camps will get across the moonbat messiah's desk.

Boners in deep do doo

he's be in even deeper do doo if he allows people to go without warnings from storms, national parks and allows our roads to fall apart. Far more people will be angry at this effin congress by a factor of at least 2. The majority of this country could care less about abortion and in fact most of that support it....

This isn't the time or place to be playing this card.

Last edited:
I will never vote republican again if they shut the government down. That is tens of billions of dollars in investment in infrastructure, science, r&d and education we're putting at risk.

Talk about harming our own economy...
Did you ever stop to think they were shutting it down to spend MORE money on what YOU want then PP or world welfare?

Boners in deep do doo

he's be in even deeper do doo if he allows people to go without warnings from storms, national parks and allows our roads to fall apart. Far more people will be angry at this effin congress by a factor of at least 2. The majority of this country could care less about abortion and in fact most of that support it....

This isn't the time or place to be playing this card.
Come on, Hill needs a break. She's had rough month.

I will never vote republican again if they shut the government down. That is tens of billions of dollars in investment in infrastructure, science, r&d and education we're putting at risk.

Actually the world kept right on turning the last time it was shut down. What hurried them to get it up and funded again was that folks were beginning to realize they could get along without some agencies being fully operational and spending money.

But first the House has to act, and with 31 Republicans vowing to oppose any resolution that funds the government but does not cut off Planned Parenthood, Boehner’s leadership team would have to rely on some Democratic support to pass the legislation.

If Boehner does that, can he survive?

Boehner and his allies prepare fall battle with conservative GOP critics

Oh YES..........YES.........YES PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE WITH A PERMANENT REPUBLICAN MNORITY IN BOTH HOUSES AND DEMOCRAT IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

PLEASE BE THE ABSOLUTELY DEAD FROM THE NECK UP IDIOT I KNOW REPUGS TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But first the House has to act, and with 31 Republicans vowing to oppose any resolution that funds the government but does not cut off Planned Parenthood, Boehner’s leadership team would have to rely on some Democratic support to pass the legislation.

Oh YES..........YES.........YES PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE WITH A PERMANENT REPUBLICAN MNORITY IN BOTH HOUSES AND DEMOCRAT IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

PLEASE BE THE ABSOLUTELY DEAD FROM THE NECK UP IDIOT I KNOW REPUGS TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, what really did the dems gain last time with a filibuster proof dem senate, and a dem house and dem potus. No worries. LOL

If those Repug Cocksuckers want to shut it down again, GO FOR IT, make my day shut it down for 6 months to the point where these old whites that support your Bitch Party stop receiving their Government benefits, medicaid, social security, then I hope they feel proud supporting a bunch of assholes that are literally putting their life in danger..

When the Gov shutdown in 13 it cost the country 24 Billion, all because the Repukes had a temper tantrum over the ACA, which never went anywhere, LOL..

So much for fiscal Conservatism..

You're a leftist whackjob - you never voted Republican in the first place. Plus you're a racist pile of shit - so you are dim through and through.

Hey, what really did the dems gain last time with a filibuster proof dem senate, and a dem house and dem potus. No worries. LOL

LOL FUCKING LOL. What exactly did Republicans gain.

Oh Yeah....NOTHING.

No Repeal of the Afordable Health Care Act.

No Replacing of the Affordable Health Care Act.

No Checks To The Families of Men and Women Killed In Combat.

No National Parks Open.

The Republicans got nothing.

ROTFLMAO LOL FUCKING LOL.

If those Repug Cocksuckers want to shut it down again, GO FOR IT, make my day shut it down for 6 months to the point where these old whites that support your Bitch Party stop receiving their Government benefits, medicaid, social security, then I hope they feel proud supporting a bunch of assholes that are literally putting their life in danger..

When the Gov shutdown in 13 it cost the country 24 Billion, all because the Repukes had a temper tantrum over the ACA, which never went anywhere, LOL..

So much for fiscal Conservatism..

Utter bullshit.

You Communists at some stupid fuckers.

LOL FUCKING LOL. What exactly did Republicans gain.

Oh Yeah....NOTHING.

No Repeal of the Afordable Health Care Act.

No Replacing of the Affordable Health Care Act.

No Checks To The Families of Men and Women Killed In Combat.

No National Parks Open.

The Republicans got nothing.

ROTFLMAO LOL FUCKING LOL.

Calm down. We'll see you get your EBT card reloaded. Relax. Chill.

Forum List

Back