Shrinking QAnon to merge with Elvis conspiracy theory creating "QElvis"!!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Why didn't I think of this? :laugh:

MEMPHIS (The Borowitz Report)—QAnon, which has hemorrhaged supporters since Inauguration Day, has announced that it is merging with the conspiracy theory that claims Elvis Presley is still alive.​
The announcement, made at a press conference in a parking lot across the street from Graceland, Presley’s longtime home, was seen as a bid to prevent QAnon from vanishing altogether.​
The overture to the Elvis conspiracy theorists came after QAnon proposed a similar merger with the National Rifle Association, which declined, citing difficulties of its own.​
At the press conference, Harland Dorrinson, a QAnon spokesman, was upbeat about the new joint venture, which will be known as QElvis.​
“We are proud to be joining forces with the Elvis conspiracy theory, which has been going strong ever since that fateful day in 1977 when Elvis didn’t die,” Dorrinson said.​
Tracy Klugian, representing the Elvis theorists, denied that there had been friction between the two groups as they hammered out the merger, and dispelled rumors that the Elvis faction had attempted to downplay the QAnon faction’s obsession with cannibals.​
“Absolutely untrue,” Klugian said. “Every member of QElvis is committed to one simple truth: that Elvis is still alive, and that his death was faked by George Soros and Hillary Clinton.”​

MAGA Las Vegas!!

25034214-0-image-a-19_1582312261850.jpg

MEMPHIS (The Borowitz Report)—QAnon, which has hemorrhaged supporters since Inauguration Day, has announced that it is merging with the conspiracy theory that claims Elvis Presley is still alive.​
The announcement, made at a press conference in a parking lot across the street from Graceland, Presley’s longtime home, was seen as a bid to prevent QAnon from vanishing altogether.​
The overture to the Elvis conspiracy theorists came after QAnon proposed a similar merger with the National Rifle Association, which declined, citing difficulties of its own.​
At the press conference, Harland Dorrinson, a QAnon spokesman, was upbeat about the new joint venture, which will be known as QElvis.​
“We are proud to be joining forces with the Elvis conspiracy theory, which has been going strong ever since that fateful day in 1977 when Elvis didn’t die,” Dorrinson said.​
Tracy Klugian, representing the Elvis theorists, denied that there had been friction between the two groups as they hammered out the merger, and dispelled rumors that the Elvis faction had attempted to downplay the QAnon faction’s obsession with cannibals.​
“Absolutely untrue,” Klugian said. “Every member of QElvis is committed to one simple truth: that Elvis is still alive, and that his death was faked by George Soros and Hillary Clinton.”​

MAGA Las Vegas!!

:lmao:

Hey baby
I ain't askin' much o' you
Well just a bigga bigga bigga hunka election fraud
Will do

MAGA Las Vegas!!

Wow. What a totally LAME thread showing how much you actually tremble at the thought of a woke populous all turning against the democrat party.

The only people that care or even know what Qanon is are leftwing nut jobs....

The only people that care or even know what Qanon is are leftwing nut jobs....

Oh here we go. The old "alt right doesn't exist" playbook all over again. They must think we don't have what are called "memories".
Qanon comes from some hate Trump leftwing nut job conspiracy site....and all of you tards fall right over for it....like little sheep....

MAGA Las Vegas!!

Hey baby
Will do

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help
Falling all over myself with freaky paranoia theories bereft of evidence when Rooty shows up at Four Seasons Total Landscaping with hair dye dripping down his cheek...
With you....

(you kinda hafta hold that one note a long time....)

Last edited:

MAGA Las Vegas!!

Hey baby
Will do

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help
Falling all over myself with freaky paranoia theories bereft of evidence when Rooty shows up at Four Seasons Total Landscaping with hair dye dripping down his cheek...
With you....

Well it's-a one for the money
Two for the show
Three to get ready to insurrect - Let's GO!!

We're caught in our crap
I can't walk out
Because our Cult is too much baby

Why can't you see
Sidney Powell's theory
And no court believes a word she's sayyyyin'

We can go on together
With seditious minds (seditious minds)
And we can build a wet dream
Of a fascist kind...

Well you know I can be found
Sittin' on the phone
Shaking down some governor
To change the ballots shown

Be a tool
And break your own laws too

Hmmm.... Maybe I d-didn't win
Cant' get that through my head
But if you just ignore the votes
Then I come out ahead

Be a tool
Or I'll lean on you

I don't want no other election result
ah baby it's just me I'm
Thinkin' of

Be a fool
And fudge the vote count too
Be a tool
Or I'll lean on you

I don' want no mail-in votes
Unless of course it's me that
They denote

We're caught in our crap
I can't walk out
Because our Cult is too much baby

Why can't you see
Sidney Powell's theory
And no court believes a word she's sayyyyin'

We can go on together
With seditious minds (seditious minds)
And we can build a wet dream
Of a fascist kind...

I found my thrill - on Capitol Hill
On Capitol Hill
Beating up cops was chill - And lingered until
In a cell with Jake
He put a horn up my crake
We're mentally ill!

13045642-3x2-xlarge.jpg

Oh well a hard headed Prezzie
Soft headed man
Couldn't handle losing so you wonder why he ran

oh yeah
Ever since his term began
ah ha hoo
A hard headed narcissist, a fragile little child of a man
ah ha hoo

Rumpy told Biden
"Listen here to me,
Now don't you let me catch you winning votes for victory"
Oh yeah
Ever since campaingin' began
ah ha hoo
Biden just retorted "oh will you just shut up man"
ah ha hoo

Rump ran for office he was
Doin' swell
Until Election Day when voters told him go to hell
oh yeah -- ever since the Orange began
ah ha hoo
The Rumpbot army is as flaccid as the Ku Klux Klan
ah ha hoo

Last edited:
Are you counting tonight?
Counting ballots tonight?
You'll be sorry if they come out "wrong" ...

Does your memory fade
To a bright summer day
When you still had a functional dong?

Does the Chair of your party
Seem anxious and scared?
Do you gaze at your doorstep
Wondrin' when I'll be there?

Are you knees filled with pain?
Well they could be again
Tell me Gov, are you counting to-night?

Is the Chair of your party
Saying lots of prayers?
Do you wonder when Rump Thugs
Will visit you there?

Rudy's farts left a stain
And they'll do so again
Tell me Gov... are you counting to..... night?

Last edited:
Drain I ride....
Sick steam, gross and wrong.
Drain I ride....
Sick steam, gross and wrong.
Well that long black drain
Has a sewer stench so strong

Drain drain....
Comin' down down the li-ine
Drain drain...
Swamp and replace with mi-ine
Move over Buchanan,
Worst Prez Ever is mine, all mine

Eee - lection.......
It came 'round, round the be-end
Eee - lection.......
Just came 'round, round the be-end
Well it got me into office
But it never will again, no it never will again

MAGA Las Vegas!!

Forum List

Back