Shove Your Insurrection

Economy continued to grow in 2013, 2014 and 2015 when Obama increased taxes on the wealthy. In fact, it picked up speed.

Where?
Here
where in that graph 2013 to 2014 flat, 2014 to 2015 minimal, 2015 t 2016 minimal, 2017 it takes off. Tax cuts.

View attachment 498720
You think the graph shows it "taking off" in 2017? It's basically a straight line.
Really?
Do you not know how to read a graph?
Really?
Basically a straight line?
If that is a straight line, what do you see before it?
Moron.
in the 2013 line, 16400 to 16500 is a huge jump to him. Screaming increase. and the 2017 line to 2018
, 18000 to 18800 is straight. dude, when we have to deal with this much demofk ignorance, it is more important to challenge their ignorance and put them out on display.

then what did this mean?
It means that tax cuts don't really have much effect on GDP growth.

Which means that tax cuts can't "pay for themselves".
nope, you said

Goes up with tax increases. Goes up with tax cuts.. Goes up. GOES UP. if tax cuts didn't then growth would need to drop if they didn't pay for themselves.

It is really difficult to get your mind on point. I get it. you need you some gravity to keep it together.

...women are welcome to insist I shove my insurrection with them should push come to shove, during straight pride month.
So you have no pride until June? Anti Americans
Can you imagine women proclaiming; come here and give me your insurrection, i don't have to take No from You during straight pride month.
I Have white pride year! Kiss my white ass
You believe too much in equality; want to loan some of that to some women.

Forum List

Back