Shouldn't this Warrant an Impeachment of Joe Biden?

Look at this. Shouldn't this warrant an impeachment? This is absolutely a travesty.

A whole lot of thieves and rapists in that group, the eyes don't lie. Don't think so?

Surely the left can explain why crime is highest south of the border and Africa, and it's rising in the USA.

Leftists want to know why our wages are low............Dumb shits.

Let me make it real for you all, my younger brother was killed by Joe's illegals and his F'ed up border policies. The POTUS intentionally allowing millions of unvetted illegals to pour across our borders and attack our citizens, kill 200,000 Americans with their drugs. Sounds like an f'ing impeachable offense to me. What is the spineless GOP waiting for?????????

Let me make it real for you all, my younger brother was killed by Joe's illegals and his F'ed up border policies. The POTUS intentionally allowing millions of unvetted illegals to pour across our borders and attack our citizens, kill 200,000 Americans with their drugs. Sounds like an f'ing impeachable offense to me. What is the spineless GOP waiting for?????????
maybe the gop really does have to wait for a "high crime or misdemeanor?"

no. this is interesting , legend, this is a signature gop issue . why don't we try to find some common ground and pass a bill making a border/immigration/employment/ policy that works? ?

is it better to have fox news spectacles or to try to fix the problem?

don't even answer that.

Look at this. Shouldn't this warrant an impeachment? This is absolutely a travesty.

This is absolutely a traitorous act against the US.

If fact the most traitorous act ever in the history of the Republic by a President.

Destroying the sovereignty of the US.

It is also racial warfare in that the sonofabitch is trying to dilute the White vote by bringing in Brown and Black shitheads to vote for his party like all welfare queens do.

This is what they got when those stupid low IQ Moon Bat assholes voted for Potatohead.

This is absolutely a traitorous act against the US.

If fact the most traitorous act ever in the history of the Republic by a President.

Destroying the sovereignty of the US.

It is also racial warfare in that the sonofabitch is trying to dilute the White vote by bringing in Brown and Black shitheads to vote for his party like all welfare queens do.

This is what they got when those stupid low IQ Moon Bat assholes voted for Potatohead.
Get counseling to deal with your paranoia

We have millions here already. Stopping the invasion isn’t enough….we have to get rid of the ones already here.

When I go shopping in my liberal East Coast city, I hear more Spanish than English.

Please identify the law that Biden is violating? What high crime or misdemeanor?

The executive can only function under the laws and budget that Congress gives them. Under the current laws, these individuals may claim asylum, and that must be adjudicated. He has no control of that, just as Trump, Obama, or Bush before him.

If you have an issue (As I do): 1) Change the law; and 2) Provide the funding for the agencies involved (including judges, holding centers, etc. if any) to enforce those laws. The House passed a bill that is a decent start, but needs tweaking and to get through the Senate. Another option would be to rescind asylum laws altogether, and require that illegal persons are sent back the way they came (as was done on Ellis Island) to the country they arrived in the US from.

But that won't happen. I think you would actually find a lot of support among voters, but no support among in the legislature for actual action. After all, big business pays their salaries (both parties), and its a great issue to drum up campaign contributions.

A reminder, we had the same "trains" during the Trump era and IIRC the Obama era.

We have millions here already. Stopping the invasion isn’t enough….we have to get rid of the ones already here.

When I go shopping in my liberal East Coast city, I hear more Spanish than English.

President Trump intends to make deporting the illegals a major priority. Can't be soon enough.

Please identify the law that Biden is violating? What high crime or misdemeanor?

The executive can only function under the laws and budget that Congress gives them. Under the current laws, these individuals may claim asylum, and that must be adjudicated. He has no control of that, just as Trump, Obama, or Bush before him.

If you have an issue (As I do): 1) Change the law; and 2) Provide the funding for the agencies involved (including judges, holding centers, etc. if any) to enforce those laws. The House passed a bill that is a decent start, but needs tweaking and to get through the Senate. Another option would be to rescind asylum laws altogether, and require that illegal persons are sent back the way they came (as was done on Ellis Island) to the country they arrived in the US from.

But that won't happen. I think you would actually find a lot of support among voters, but no support among in the legislature for actual action. After all, big business pays their salaries (both parties), and its a great issue to drum up campaign contributions.

Biden is violating current immigration law. It’s pretty simple.

• “Illegal Entry”/8 U.S.C. § 1325 makes it a crime to unlawfully enter the United States. It applies to people who do not enter with proper inspection at a port of entry, such as those who enter between ports of entry, avoid examination or inspection, or who make false statements while entering or attempting to enter. A first offense is a misdemeanor punishable by a fine, up to six months in prison, or both.

How about you go screw yourself, this is an impeachable offense because we have immigration laws in place, any not seeking asylum and caught are enemy invaders and should be shot. We do not need new idiotic laws we need to enforce the ones we have.

How about you go screw yourself,
Thats not a legal argument. :abgg2q.jpg:

this is an impeachable offense because we have immigration laws in place,
You literally did not cite the law he is breaking.

any not seeking asylum and caught are enemy invaders and should be shot.
Really? When did Congress declare war? Under what legal authority can you murder people crossing the border?

We do not need new idiotic laws we need to enforce the ones we have.
Again, which one is he not enforcing? If they claim refugee status PER THE LAW that has to be adjudicated. If you don't want that Congress needs to change the law on refugee status and procedures.

The current wait time is three years or so. Without changing the law, Congress needs to apportion more money for judges if you want that faster. If you don't want them released Congress needs to apportion money for places to keep them.
c08b3ea1-495e-4b9d-b976-c1a209ca39b9_text.gif

Forum List

Back