Shouldn't Politicians Caught Working w/CCP Spies Have To Answer To The American People?

SUCKERS! lol Once again your politicians are caught red handed selling you out to the Chinese. The poor and working class really got kicked in the groin by Dem party leaders the past couple of years.

~~~~~~
Unfortunately, the current administration would prefer to go after Catholics and similar religious groups. Reminds me of the holocaust that began in the 1930s in Germany. First it was senile and crippled, then it was the homosexuals, Jews, Catholics, JWs and Romani's.
To a total of 17 million souls by 1945.
I see you have done your historical homework! Yes, I agree with you on the 1930's/1940's holocaust comparison. It appears that here in America we are moving towards another but even darker era if that is even possible. I have a feeling for the first time in my life that we need to get the lifeboats loaded with as many of our fellow Americans as we can convince to go into them, then clear those lifeboats off the davits & get them into the water while there is still time to do so. I have through the decades heard a few fellow Americans unconvincingly sounding the general quarters alarm meaning impending attack coming in but they all proved to be just duds @ best. This time we have M-A-N-Y of our fellow Americans sounding the general quarters alarm & from my ongoing studies in various historical texts, especially two of them, I am convinced that there is a dreadful situation closing in on our USS America. With a split constituency our USS America is dead in the water making her an easy target to zero then attack. I sure hope that I am wrong here!

um the NRA isn't the Govt...duh....anybody can come to their shows...

as far as the Trump campaign (again not Govt), many folks did have to come forward an answer questions...there were investigations...years of them...and we know now, what we knew from the beginning, and that was there was no conspiracy or collusion..whatever you want to call it. Mueller Report.

so take your whataboutism somewhere else

I strongly suggest you READ the Mueller Report. He laid over 100 charges against Russian individuals and corporations who interfered with the 2016 elections.

The Mueller Report said that the GRU didn't want a real agreement with the Trump Campaign because of the chaos and disorganization in the campaign. They couldn't be trusted not to reveal what was going on.

I strongly suggest you READ the Mueller Report. He laid over 100 charges against Russian individuals and corporations who interfered with the 2016 elections.

The Mueller Report said that the GRU didn't want a real agreement with the Trump Campaign because of the chaos and disorganization in the campaign. They couldn't be trusted not to reveal what was going on.

i did i literally quoted it

i also quoted his testimony

You still didn't read the report...

Trump campaign still worked with the Russian interference group....

they could not establish that the campaign coordinated with the Russians by asking the Russians to do what they did....i.e. the campaign didn't direct the Russians to steal the DNC emails, the campaign just used them...

Another example...Manafort, Trump's campaign manager, gave the Russian spies Trump campaign data on the swing states on a weekly regular basis, but they could not establish what the Russian spies did with the polling data information...
what part of the quote from the report didn’t you understand? what part of his testimony didn’t you understand?

meanwhile…what about all the CCP agents working for dems? you know the topic of the thread?

STFU. YOU STUPID GASLIGHTING BOT / TROLL.

Schumer and Adams were willingly fund-raising with this CCP spy.

Are you saying Schumer and his staff are so stupid they will fund-raise with anyone without conducting a background check so as not to work with CCP Spies?

If so that means Schumer just proved himself to be a threat to national security due to stupidity & incompetende & should be kicked out of government.

Are you saying Adams' was kept out of the loop by his own administration, local agencies conductng the investigation on this guy that resulted in them learning he was tbe CCP spy running the secret Police HQ in HIS (Adam's) city?

:auiqs.jpg:
Should those agents in the CIA and FBI working side by side with spies for decades be punished because they did not know their co-worker was a spy?

Should those agents in the CIA and FBI working side by side with spies for decades be punished because they did not know their co-worker was a spy?
i believe they should be investigated to determine they aren’t spies as well

same with all these dems

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, NY City's Maror, and other prominent Democrats were caught working and hanging out with a CCP spy who has been rinning an illegal CCP Police HQ in the US...

Their response has been to duck and cover,run from the media, and answer no questions ... as if the American people are owed no exolanation.

Shouldn't politicians - like Schumer, Adams ... Pelosi, Boxer, Feinstein ... and Presidrnt Biden ... owe it to the American people to publicly answer for this?

After all, they are supposed to be 'servants if the people' - our 'employees' who work for us.

Where is your evidence any Democrats were "working with" these people in their capacity as Chinese agents?

Oh, you don't have any?

Fuck off, you credulous retard.

Why are you morons so easily taken in by such obvious manufactured BULLSHIT!?!

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, NY City's Maror, and other prominent Democrats were caught working and hanging out with a CCP spy who has been rinning an illegal CCP Police HQ in the US...

Their response has been to duck and cover,run from the media, and answer no questions ... as if the American people are owed no exolanation.

Shouldn't politicians - like Schumer, Adams ... Pelosi, Boxer, Feinstein ... and Presidrnt Biden ... owe it to the American people to publicly answer for this?

After all, they are supposed to be 'servants if the people' - our 'employees' who work for us.

Liar liar PANTS ON FIRE! No where does your faux news claim they worked with the spy.... They all simply attended a fund raiser for a non profit that helps a Chinese American community.

Holy crap EasyT, you are just one full basket of deplorable-ness, aren't cha? :)

The Biden family would be in trouble. The democrat dominated "Justice Dept" surely doesn't want to open that can 'o worms and neither does the liberal media.

46 Chinese people have been charged with acting illegally on behalf of the Chinese government.

Wouldn't it be interesting if any of them were the ones renting that apartment in Trump Tower?

46 Chinese people have been charged with acting illegally on behalf of the Chinese government.

Wouldn't it be interesting if any of them were the ones renting that apartment in Trump Tower?

not really they had to live somewhere while working with the dnc

I see you have done your historical homework! Yes, I agree with you on the 1930's/1940's holocaust comparison. It appears that here in America we are moving towards another but even darker era if that is even possible. I have a feeling for the first time in my life that we need to get the lifeboats loaded with as many of our fellow Americans as we can convince to go into them, then clear those lifeboats off the davits & get them into the water while there is still time to do so. I have through the decades heard a few fellow Americans unconvincingly sounding the general quarters alarm meaning impending attack coming in but they all proved to be just duds @ best. This time we have M-A-N-Y of our fellow Americans sounding the general quarters alarm & from my ongoing studies in various historical texts, especially two of them, I am convinced that there is a dreadful situation closing in on our USS America. With a split constituency our USS America is dead in the water making her an easy target to zero then attack. I sure hope that I am wrong here!
All you have to do is how the police are. And the judges who approve of their actions. I live in a red area. I walk a lot. I did not comply for a name when accused of jay walking with no traffic. It has cost me some money including resisting arrest which is bogus. People with power abuse it. I know we have sides. I do not forget people who screw me over. Adn there are a lot of them.

This isn't about Rump so shove your "whataboutism" up your arse.

What CIA agents and FBI agents? Please post a link so I can read and get the full story, the full context.

Liar liar PANTS ON FIRE! No where does your faux news claim they worked with the spy....

They were working together on this fund raiser, dumbass.

If it was this innocent Schumer and Adams wouldn't be dodging the media, wouldn't be afraid to answer questions, and wouldn't be in hiding right now.

('Liar, liar, pants on fire'? What are you, 4yo?)

Where is your evidence any Democrats were "working with" these people in their capacity as Chinese agents?

Oh, you don't have any?

Fuck off, you credulous retard.

Why are you morons so easily taken in by such obvious manufactured BULLSHIT!?!

You're not a stupid guy but your blind defense of all things Dem makes you look stupid.

When D-Chuck Schumer & NY City Mayor Eric Adams stands before the media and answers questions about their connection to this CCP spy running a secret CCP Police station on American soil - who they were fund-raising with...

...When they publicly claim they were completely DUPED by this CCP spy and did not take a dime from him / China...

....then I might entertain the idea of actually believing them.

Of course this will probably never happen

You're not a stupid guy but your blind defense of all things Dem makes you look stupid.
If the MAGAtards stopped lying so much, I would not have to spend so much time debunking their bullshit.

D'oh!

Forum List

Back