Shoulda let'em drown

A boatload of bigots got a lesson in karma when they harassed folks for flying a pride flag. Their boat blew up and they had to be rescued by the folks they were trying to intimidate just moments before. The folks with the pride flag are much nicer than me, I would have just motored away.
And you would have gone to federal prison.
Nope. Their harassment prior to the emergency would have invoked the danger to the crew exception to the federal law.
I wish the GD boat would have exploded right next to the fag party....lololol

Well, make that wish at your next birthday when you are blowing out the candles and let us know how it works out. In the mean time, I was just pointing out that there are exceptions to the duty to render assistance laws when it comes to boating, and the federal law specifically exempts people from that duty if to do so could present danger to the boat, passengers, or its crew.
Here is what I would do.....................I see someone in distress in 100 ft deep water. I motor over there and say, "Did you vote for Biden"...if they say yes I'll throw a few straws and motor away

If the OP wants to get like that, I can be brutal.

But the OP is a fudge packer anyway so...................l
As long as they are paper straws....

A boatload of bigots got a lesson in karma when they harassed folks for flying a pride flag. Their boat blew up and they had to be rescued by the folks they were trying to intimidate just moments before. The folks with the pride flag are much nicer than me, I would have just motored away.

Conservative life is so precious. Liberal life is only good for organ transplanting
"so precious".....:heehee:

Nope. Their harassment prior to the emergency would have invoked the danger to the crew exception to the federal law.

Well, make that wish at your next birthday when you are blowing out the candles and let us know how it works out. In the mean time, I was just pointing out that there are exceptions to the duty to render assistance laws when it comes to boating, and the federal law specifically exempts people from that duty if to do so could present danger to the boat, passengers, or its crew.
UMMM. When a thread title says, "They shoulda drowned" my responses tend to be unpleasant. I know I say some unpleasant things. But since last Summer libturds have really calloused me about the worth of a life

I find that recreational boaters tend to be assholes regardless of their particular social tribes. Blame it on the sun, the alcohol, their upbringing. Whatever. They are equal opportunity offenders IMO. If I go out on the water, it is usually to find some shady spot in the river to fish. The lakes in my area over overflowing with recreational boaters, many have no qualms about ruining your day, or sometimes your life, with their screw you attitude.

Here is what I would do.....................I see someone in distress in 100 ft deep water. I motor over there and say, "Did you vote for Biden"...if they say yes I'll throw a few straws and motor away

As long as they are paper straws....
I would be honored to save anyones life. Hell I'm not a lifeguard but I have 2 saves notched.

One was like a 300 lb woman who managed to venture about 200 yards out floating like a hippo. Suddenly the wind and current took her away.

UMMM. When a thread title says, "They shoulda drowned" my responses tend to be unpleasant. I know I say some unpleasant things. But since last Summer libturds have really calloused me about the worth of a life

I find that recreational boaters tend to be assholes regardless of their particular social tribes. Blame it on the sun, the alcohol, their upbringing. Whatever. They are equal opportunity offenders IMO. If I go out on the water, it is usually to find some shady spot in the river to fish. The lakes in my area over overflowing with recreational boaters, many have no qualms about ruining your day, or sometimes your life, with their screw you attitude.
There are 2 places on Earth that fill me with joy and happiness. A boat on water and the golf course.

In fact we used to row on a big lake at the golf course when we were kids. Blue Gills and Catfish a foot long...lol

There are 2 places on Earth that fill me with joy and happiness. A boat on water and the golf course.

In fact we used to row on a big lake at the golf course when we were kids. Blue Gills and Catfish a foot long...lol

When I was a kid we used to float down the Greenbrier River in WV on old inner tubes That was a lot of fun chill....well unless your old inner tube shed its patch in which case it wasn't quite as chill.

For what? I never saw them.
Of course the authorities and jury would know you are lying. Even though you lie constantly, you're still not a good liar. Everyone knows you are lying.
How about "I was rushing to their aid when they accidentally swam under my boat."?

Hmmm, I thought the OP made divinity.
Naw, I'm not big on sweets.

Your sense of humor is really good. A most admirable quality. Plus you can take a hard punch and just say hit me harder next time. I like that

For what? I never saw them.
And then bragged about it on a messageboard.

Your sense of humor is really good. A most admirable quality. Plus you can take a hard punch and just say hit me harder next time. I like that
Nobody here can throw a hard punch. The best most can do is some variation of "fag".

Ted Kennedy did.

Forum List

Back