Should we elect a person who doesnt know what a classified document looks like if they receive one?

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
They were marked
They weren't marked

Doesn't matter to me. If I were at the level supposedly hillarys' at I would know what a top secret document looked like
This gal didn't even go back to the source and say,"Hey this looks pretty sensitive, should it be floating around like this?"

Secretary of state, former senator, and she doesn't know what a secret document looks like. Sorry sugar, you won't get any slack from me

So the OP is an expert on classifying documents.

Let's start with the simple stuff.

You can classify the following information into Top Secret, Confidential, Personal and Public.

Name
Address
Phone number
SSN
Occupation
Drivers License
Credit Card Number
Tax Return
School Records
Birth Certificate

How would you classify each of the above?

They were marked
They weren't marked

Doesn't matter to me. If I were at the level supposedly hillarys' at I would know what a top secret document looked like
This gal didn't even go back to the source and say,"Hey this looks pretty sensitive, should it be floating around like this?"

Secretary of state, former senator, and she doesn't know what a secret document looks like. Sorry sugar, you won't get any slack from me
I can think of a million reasons to NOT vote for her, and hope the GOP concentrates on the good ones

You can classify the following information into Top Secret, Confidential, Personal and Public.

Name
Address
Phone number
SSN
Occupation
Drivers License
Credit Card Number
Tax Return
School Records
Birth Certificate

I would classify it as HIPPA

Why I am classify documents????
It's Hillary that should kno

Name
Address
Phone number
SSN
Occupation
Drivers License
Credit Card Number
Tax Return
School Records
Birth Certificate

In other words you are just whining about something you know absolutely nothing whatsoever about.

Thank you for disqualifying yourself from your own thread.

Have a nice day.

He'll, Hillary even stated that she knew how to recognize classified material....

Looks like the Republicans want to hang her, too...
Hillary Clinton Email Scandal Republican Lawmakers Furious Clinton Lied About Off-Site Classified Information US Headlines Global News
One of the favorite tricks of Pres's is to classify document and black out/redact what they don't want out.
Hillary would know if a doc was classified even if it was on toilet paper
all these news outlets are wrong on both sides they take

They were marked
They weren't marked

I can think of a million reasons to NOT vote for her, and hope the GOP concentrates on the good ones

The GOP can no longer tell the difference between the truth and a lie.

Apparently Hillary should have recognized that the info was classified by the very nature of the material... Heads should roll...

They were marked
They weren't marked

The GOP can no longer tell the difference between the truth and a lie.
God, I wish I could say that wasn't true about Democrats too

Name
Address
Phone number
SSN
Occupation
Drivers License
Credit Card Number
Tax Return
School Records
Birth Certificate

It's not HIPAA, but it is PHI, which is personal health information, but it's only a HIPAA violation if a provider or insurance company gives it out.

At any rate.......the following is just my opinion.

I'm voting Republican in 2016 no matter what just to give the righties the chance they've been spoiling for.

It seems like the GOP is trying to blow this thing out of proportion, when it is likely the felony Hillary committed, has been committed everyday by everyone who works with, and sends classified information via email.

Plenty of valid reasons to criticize Hillary, and we spend all this time on trumped up weak ones

Sorry, but ALL classified material is marked, both at the top and the bottom, and is sometimes stamped "NOFORN", meaning that it cannot even be shared with our allies.

If a document is unmarked, it is considered to be unclassified. Sometimes, in the message traffic, unclassified documents will be marked as unclassified both top and bottom.

If the document was not marked, then it was not classified. If it was marked, it is classified, regardless of the information in it. If it contains sensitive information, it must be marked at the time of transmission, but, sometimes the information is deemed to be sensitive at a level different than the person who sent it.

How do I know about classified documents? I was a U.S. Navy Personnelman for over 20 years.

Sorry, but ALL classified material is marked, both at the top and the bottom, and is sometimes stamped "NOFORN", meaning that it cannot even be shared with our allies.

If a document is unmarked, it is considered to be unclassified. Sometimes, in the message traffic, unclassified documents will be marked as unclassified both top and bottom.

If the document was not marked, then it was not classified. If it was marked, it is classified, regardless of the information in it. If it contains sensitive information, it must be marked at the time of transmission, but, sometimes the information is deemed to be sensitive at a level different than the person who sent it.

How do I know about classified documents? I was a U.S. Navy Personnelman for over 20 years.
How many classified documents are emailed everyday, that shouldn't have been emailed?

Not trying to pick a fight, I'm just curious if that happens a lot

Hillary's brand of corruption stinks to high heaven, and the smell will overwhelm us if she is elected President. There will be scandal after scandal, as in the years her husband was President.

How many classified documents are emailed everyday, that shouldn't have been emailed?

When you email classified or confidential information you can use encryption techniques so that only the receiver can read it.

If it was received by Hillary without being sent encrypted it was not confidential or classified at that time.

If your office is running right, never. I never had a single security incident, nor were there ever any security incidents at any command that I ever worked at, because we made sure we followed all the rules concerning classified information.

However..............like I said..................there IS a possibility that you can send a document that doesn't contain classified information (at least at your level), but later, when it goes further up the chain, they can determine it to be classified if they think it can lead to other things, and then messages are sent to tell everyone that the document is now classified are sent.

If Hillary didn't know the information was classified at the time she did the e-mails (it happens once in a while), she's in the clear. However, if it can be proven that she knew prior to sending it that the information in it was classified, she's screwed.

Hillary's evil is written all over her face. If she was an actress, they would give her roles as a wicked witch. I don't understand anyone who would support this horrible woman.

When you email classified or confidential information you can use encryption techniques so that only the receiver can read it.

If it was received by Hillary without being sent encrypted it was not confidential or classified at that time.

Some of the emails contained photos from spy satellites, which are automatically classified as Top Secret. Hillary knew that, since she stated that she knew the classification procedures......

She needs to start settling her affairs while she's waiting to go to prison.

Some of the emails contained photos from spy satellites, which are automatically classified as Top Secret. Hillary knew that, since she stated that she knew the classification procedures......

She needs to start settling her affairs while she's waiting to go to prison.

Show me a link that proves all photos taken from a satellite are classified. Not all of them are.

Like I said, I worked with classified material in the U.S. Navy as a Personnelman for over 20 years.

Forum List

Back