Should we allow the alarmists to alarm us as to climate?

I started reading you but quit when I realized you want to discuss just politics.
Climate discussions welcome here.
I find you hilariously entertaining with your post are so far removed from reality. Was it you who kept showing a map of Greenland claiming it was covered in ice because it was depicted white when the legend show white was the highest elevation ? Was that you ?

You have very little. You still think climate is weather and you’re woefully math illiterate.
Wow, you are nuts. On math, I studied in college, Analytic Geometry and Calculus. Do you know what those are?

So in climate, not one bit of it is over weather you say????

Wow, you are nuts. On math, I studied in college, Analytic Geometry and Calculus. Do you know what those are?

So in climate, not one bit of it is over weather you say????
Hilarious. You’re an astronaut too, right ? You don’t even know what AGW is about. Studied Calc. ? Seriously ? I can’t stop laughing. What up us it with you BS artist ? You claim you went to college and not one accredited college in the world agrees with you on AGW…you fking brag about an education you completely disagree with. Hilarious.

Last edited:
Hilarious. You’re an astronaut too, right ? You don’t even know what AGW is about. Studied Calc. ? Seriously ? I can’t stop laughing.
You are naming your specialties. I know you do not have a clue what Calculus is.

You are naming your specialties. I know you do not have a clue what Calculus is.
You’re a braggart. You brag you studied calculus in a college when not one accredited college in the world agrees with you. Not one. You’re a fraud just like chem engineer.
You can’t even read a map legend.

He thinks the energy in the uranium fuel of a nuclear reactor came from our Sun.
He's not the brightest bulb on the tree.
There is this theory that it all started with a massive star. But Nuclear energy came later.

You’re a braggart. You brag you studied calculus in a college when not one accredited college in the world agrees with you. Not one. You’re a fraud just like chem engineer.
You can’t even read a map legend.
You are a liar. Nothing more or less.

Calculus was required for my then major. So was Physics and Chemistry. Which you do not comprehend since you knock Chem Engineer who happens to be a very good Engineer.

Calculus was required for my then major. So was Physics and Chemistry. Which you do not comprehend since you knock Chem Engineer who happens to be a very good Engineer.
Oh, you’re an engineer ? Hilarious…

Name your college or university or any college and we’ll see.
There are no accredited universities or colleges with science departments that are not on board with AGW climate change….come on fraud, name a college..do it.
Secondly, there is one simple idea in differential calc. that is never refuted by you or any denier that demonstrates AGW climate change…go for it fraud.

Name your college or university or any college and we’ll see.
There are no accredited universities or colleges with science departments that are not on board with AGW climate change….come on fraud, name a college..do it.
Secondly, there is one simple idea in differential calc. that is never refuted by you or any denier that demonstrates AGW climate change…go for it fraud.
I did not finish the Engineer education however I started a business where engineering came in handy. Later I started a Machine shop and it also uses engineering as a value.
When you decide to stop lying, check in with me for more details. I have long talked to Chem Engineer and he is a very good engineer.

My first understanding of Climate was due to my training to be a pilot. It is a requirement for all pilots.
Spell out this alleged simple idea you talked here about.

No, so let's ask you a question. Have you ever owned a machine shop? All day long we dealt with engineers. Some of that rubs off just to let you know.

I did not finish the Engineer education however I started a business where engineering came in handy. Later I started a Machine shop and it also uses engineering as a value.
When you decide to stop lying, check in with me for more details. I have long talked to Chem Engineer and he is a very good engineer.

My first understanding of Climate was due to my training to be a pilot. It is a requirement for all pilots.
Spell out this alleged simple idea you talked here about.
Oh, so you’re not an engineer and a “ damn good one”
So what is the name of this college you dropped out of ?
Come on. If you want to brag about going to college and taking calc. and then dump on AGW climate change, we should know.

And no, pilots are concerned with WEATHER….NOT THE CLIMATE 30-100 years ago.
You first. You made the claim. Give us a basic calc idea YOU used to dispel AGW.

Last edited:
have long talked to Chem Engineer and he is a very good engineer.
Ha ha, Really ? He lied to everyone on the board claiming that the periodic table was misnamed by ever university/ college in the world. He didn’t even know what the word “period” meant and he was too lazy. Another hilarious fraud.

No, so let's ask you a question. Have you ever owned a machine shop? All day long we dealt with engineers. Some of that rubs off just to let you know.
You never answered any question…none, zippo.
I don’t give a fk about a machine shop in a discussion of AGW. So now, you weren’t an engineer, just some of it rubbed off on you. You should have hung out with climate scientists.

I might never really get beyond being a pig farmer in this life, but i sure as h*ll can smell bullsh*t when it's around ~S~

There is this theory that it all started with a massive star. But Nuclear energy came later.
Robert, do you know what powers a star ? Nuclear fusion.
“When the compressed gases achieved densities high enough to ignite nuclear reactions, a star was born.”

Forum List

Back