Should Twitter ban Kamala like it did Trump?

Seems to me........Twitter banned Trump over his lies. What we are discussing here is ignorance.
We're supposed to pity her instead of getting angry that she's in such a powerful position and is this ignorant?

We're supposed to pity her instead of getting angry that she's in such a powerful position and is this ignorant?

Pity her? I said nothing that comes close to even resembling that remark.

Seems to me........Twitter banned Trump over his lies. What we are discussing here is ignorance.
Twitter allowed the Russian gate allegations for 4 years to run wild while Mueller found nothing after 3 years of investigation

Conversely, any mention of Hunter Biden scandals are instantly censored.

Twitter banned Trump to prevent him from communicating to the world

Nope:

Overview

On January 8, 2021, President Donald J. Trump Tweeted:

“The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!”

Shortly thereafter, the President Tweeted:

“To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th.”

Due to the ongoing tensions in the United States, and an uptick in the global conversation in regards to the people who violently stormed the Capitol on January 6, 2021, these two Tweets must be read in the context of broader events in the country and the ways in which the President’s statements can be mobilized by different audiences, including to incite violence, as well as in the context of the pattern of behavior from this account in recent weeks. After assessing the language in these Tweets against our Glorification of Violence policy, we have determined that these Tweets are in violation of the Glorification of Violence Policy and the user @realDonaldTrump should be immediately permanently suspended from the service.

Assessment

If the VP does that, okay.

Twitter allowed the Russian gate allegations for 4 years to run wild while Mueller found nothing after 3 years of investigation

Conversely, any mention of Hunter Biden scandals are instantly censored.

Then what I would do is stop using them. Well, I personally can't stop doing something I never did to start with.

Nope:

Overview

On January 8, 2021, President Donald J. Trump Tweeted:

“The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!”

Shortly thereafter, the President Tweeted:

“To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th.”

Due to the ongoing tensions in the United States, and an uptick in the global conversation in regards to the people who violently stormed the Capitol on January 6, 2021, these two Tweets must be read in the context of broader events in the country and the ways in which the President’s statements can be mobilized by different audiences, including to incite violence, as well as in the context of the pattern of behavior from this account in recent weeks. After assessing the language in these Tweets against our Glorification of Violence policy, we have determined that these Tweets are in violation of the Glorification of Violence Policy and the user @realDonaldTrump should be immediately permanently suspended from the service.

Assessment

If the VP does that, okay.
Deciding what to allow someone to communicate and what not to is not allowing them to communicate idiot.

Lies they never proved were lies. Trump was banned so he could not turn the election around by convincing people there was massive fraud..

All the poor woman is doing is proving what was obvious concerning her capacities. No need to be excessively harsh.

Making a verbal gaffe is not the same as inciting an insurrection.

I cannot believe I actually have to explain this.

At least Kamala knows where Ukraine is. Trump didn't.

No one incited an insurrection. The FBI caused the violence and helped frame innocent Americans.

“It exists next to another country called Russia....."

Forum List

Back