Should Twitter ban Kamala like it did Trump?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Twitter banned Trump to prevent him from communicating to the world

But perhaps they should do the same for Kamala, but for a different reason, it's because she is a total idiot.

Vice President Kamala Harris was caught in a precarious blunder again when she implied in a tweet that Ukraine was a part of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.

Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin has cited the possibility of Ukraine joining NATO as part of his justification for invading the former Soviet republic as a matter of national defense.

"When I was in Poland, I met with U.S. and Polish service members, thanking them for standing with our NATO allies for freedom, peace, and security," read the tweet from the @KamalaHarris account. "The United States stands firmly with the Ukrainian people in defense of the NATO alliance."

Harris' false claim that Ukraine had already joined NATO was an embarrassing and potentially harmful blunder.

That is up to Twitter is it not?
Twitter can do whatever the hell it wants. It can censor you, shoot you in the head and kill you etc., cuz they are a "private" entity. More importantly, they are radical Leftists, which is why conservative bakers are forced to make gay cakes to sell.

The law is only there to protect the Left, and there to ignore for the right.

Conservatives have become the new negro.

Twitter can do whatever the hell it wants. It can censor you, shoot you in the head and kill you etc., cuz they are a "private" entity. More importantly, they are radical Leftists, which is why conservative bakers are forced to make gay cakes to sell.

The law is only there to protect the Left, and there to ignore for the right.

Conservatives have become the new negro.
Then get to shucking corn. If you don't like what Twitter does don't use them or better yet, start your own Twitter stupidity moment in time. I myself have never used them and see no value in the actual use.

Twitter banned Trump to prevent him from communicating to the world

But perhaps they should do the same for Kamala, but for a different reason, it's because she is a total idiot.

Vice President Kamala Harris was caught in a precarious blunder again when she implied in a tweet that Ukraine was a part of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.

Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin has cited the possibility of Ukraine joining NATO as part of his justification for invading the former Soviet republic as a matter of national defense.

"When I was in Poland, I met with U.S. and Polish service members, thanking them for standing with our NATO allies for freedom, peace, and security," read the tweet from the @KamalaHarris account. "The United States stands firmly with the Ukrainian people in defense of the NATO alliance."

Harris' false claim that Ukraine had already joined NATO was an embarrassing and potentially harmful blunder.
If Twitter is going to take the position that they only allow true and factual information on their platform, then it would behoove them to fact check what she says and ban her if she tries to spread disinformation. But maybe that's just me.

Seems to me........Twitter banned Trump over his lies. What we are discussing here is ignorance.

Certainly Twitter should ban Caramel Harris. With her weird laughing at any tragedy, her mistakes ---- I don't see why Twitter should ban a really good president and let a truly awful VP babble on.

"A friend in need, is a friend indeed". <Giggles>
Harris just lost ANOTHER senior staff member. Something must be very wrong with her that she can't keep staff in such a high-prestige place and job. If she could keep advisors, they could tell her to stop with the laughing, and give her briefings she actually reads, like about Ukraine not being in NATO and that being central to the war issue. She must be an abusive person if no one will keep working for her more than just a few months.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back