Should trump testify before the Jan 6th riot hearings in Congress?

Oh calm down, they are traitors and insurrectionists.
Yes they ruined hundreds of businesses and 43 people died during the riots. They beat people, scared people, burned things all over the the country. Was that only on January 6th? They even vandalized CNN ... Was that the same people that broke store fronts and robbed ever store they could? Same people?

Yeah, Trump was building a wall, Biden is tearing it down. Trump wanted to have kids taught patriotism in school, Biden rather has unpatriotic taught. Trump says whatever on his mind with no filter, Biden misreads from a script. You're right.
Explain how I'm wrong

Yes they ruined hundreds of businesses and 43 people died during the riots. They beat people, scared people, burned things all over the the country. Was that only on January 6th? They even vandalized CNN ... Was that the same people that broke store fronts and robbed ever store they could? Same people?
Tell me how those specific facts are wrong

Step #1 - subpoena Steve Bannon (done)

Step #2 - charge Bannon with contempt of Congress if he fails to appear (in progress)

Step #3 - throw Steve Bannon in jail for contempt of Congress

Step #4 - subpoena Donald Trump

Step #1 - subpoena Steve Bannon (done)

Step #2 - charge Bannon with contempt of Congress if he fails to appear (in progress)

Step #3 - throw Steve Bannon in jail for contempt of Congress

Step #4 - subpoena Donald Trump
Tell me how my specific facts are wrong

Forum List

Back