Should Trump receive same treatment that Hillary received?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be good points raised in OP but I'm not one to judge. The only thing that really has caught my attention from either investigation is the situation with Hillary's private server.

There was no problem with having a private server. The problem was her transmitting classified data through it. That is a serious felony that she committed and she skated.

(Courtesy of Sheryl Attkisson)

Re: Trump interview w/special counsel, perhaps all can agree it should be under same terms @TheJusticeDept gave Hillary Clinton:

1. An exoneration letter is drafted in advance.
2. Immunity is given to top Trump aides (and they’re allowed to sit in on interview).
3. Interview isn’t recorded.
4. Lead official (Mueller) doesn’t attend.
5. #2 official’s family has received large donations from Trump political friends.
6. Prior to the interview, lead official meets privately on plane tarmac with Trump's wife (to discuss grandchildren).
7. Main interviewer has expressed disdain for Trump’s opponents, such as discussing an “insurance plan” with higher-ups to undermine them. If the same terms aren’t offered...Was Clinton’s interview process unfair? Or is the one proposed for Trump unfair?
8. As long as they believe Trump didn't intend any harm, he's let off the hook for any violations.
9. If Trump becomes a target, it should be referred to as a "matter" not an investigation.
10. Trump aides should be permitted to destroy subpoenaed or relevant public records and wipe relevant servers with a cloth or something.
spin1.jpg

On another note,You're a non-objective, partisan hack.

HOLY FUCK! I take it you have never looked in the mirror? Damn! talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

HOLY FUCK! I take it you have never looked in the mirror? Damn! talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Where have I lied or failed to acknowledge a simple truth? Cue the kunt act.

It's not exactly rocket surgery to discern that you're a leftist shill, dude. Are we supposed to not know that or something? :uhoh3:

Okay, Mr. Marines weapon instructor, what SAW was in use before the M249?

I'm sure that's in the manual.

Democrats are now officially engaged in subversion of America. Donald Trump is fighting for America and They are fighting for illegals, Muslims and undermining the Presidency at any cost. Who's worried about Russia and North Korea when you have Democrats in your own back yard?

The greatest threat to America is American leftists and their failed ideology.

The answer is no. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Liberals won't acknowledge that there was anything improper about how the DOJ handled the Hillary investigation. That's because they're dishonest, partisan hacks. The truth takes a backseat to their narrative.

(Courtesy of Sheryl Attkisson)

Re: Trump interview w/special counsel, perhaps all can agree it should be under same terms @TheJusticeDept gave Hillary Clinton:

1. An exoneration letter is drafted in advance.
2. Immunity is given to top Trump aides (and they’re allowed to sit in on interview).
3. Interview isn’t recorded.
4. Lead official (Mueller) doesn’t attend.
5. #2 official’s family has received large donations from Trump political friends.
6. Prior to the interview, lead official meets privately on plane tarmac with Trump's wife (to discuss grandchildren).
7. Main interviewer has expressed disdain for Trump’s opponents, such as discussing an “insurance plan” with higher-ups to undermine them. If the same terms aren’t offered...Was Clinton’s interview process unfair? Or is the one proposed for Trump unfair?
8. As long as they believe Trump didn't intend any harm, he's let off the hook for any violations.
9. If Trump becomes a target, it should be referred to as a "matter" not an investigation.
10. Trump aides should be permitted to destroy subpoenaed or relevant public records and wipe relevant servers with a cloth or something.
spin1.jpg

Is it your contention that there was nothing improper about how the DOJ conducted the Hillary investigation?

It's not exactly rocket surgery to discern that you're a leftist shill, dude. Are we supposed to not know that or something? :uhoh3:

You are further left than me, of that there is no debate.

Fuck if I know, didn't know then, dont know now. It was not part of the course of instruction, all we learned about was the weapons we were firing.

Then we spent a week in the jungle outside of Subic Bay firing the shit out them.

That was the whole reason I signed up for the class, Subic Bay! 20 bucks got you fed, drunk and laid!

Democrats are now officially engaged in subversion of America. Donald Trump is fighting for America and They are fighting for illegals, Muslims and undermining the Presidency at any cost. Who's worried about Russia and North Korea when you have Democrats in your own back yard?

The greatest threat to America is American leftists and their failed ideology.

No, the greatest threat to America is partisan zealots like you, no matter if they are right or left.

Fuck if I know, didn't know then, dont know now. It was not part of the course of instruction, all we learned about was the weapons we were firing.

Then we spent a week in the jungle outside of Subic Bay firing the shit out them.

That was the whole reason I signed up for the class, Subic Bay! 20 bucks got you fed, drunk and laid!

You're fulla shit.

NO!!! Trump should not receive the treatment Hillary received. Trump is a lying pig, but nobody deserves the bullshit that Hillary had to put up with.

You're fulla shit.

Nope, it is a cold hard fact. The fact that you are a Trump zealot alone makes you further left than me since he is a liberal.

You're fulla shit.

Nope, it is a cold hard fact. The fact that you are a Trump zealot alone makes you further left than me since he is a liberal.

So no older people ever mentioned what used to be the SAW before m249, aye? What does SAW stand for? If it takes longer than 2 minutes to answer, you don't know.

You're fulla shit.

Hey Marion Morrison It seems we're talking to a shill here. If he can't answer simple fucking questions, and do so honestly, then I'll putting him on "ignore" too. I despise liars and shills and have no need to read their propaganda.

And Gator shill boy's time is up! He never answered that Q before either, because he's a lying sack of shit. He can't do 50 situps, or 15 pullups, either. (I think the requirement is 7)

My mom was a Marine, faggot.

SAW stands for Squad Automatic Weapon.

You're fulla shit.

So no older people ever mentioned what used to be the SAW before m249, aye? What does SAW stand for?

If they did I was not paying attention to them. I was a young LCpl who volunteered for the class so I could shot some shit and spend a weekend in Subic Bay.

The week of classroom was boring as hell, but the next week was amazing. Did a day fire and then a night fire with each of the 4 weapons. Firing the .50 cal at night, taking the T&E off and just going to town was thrill. Sadly the ammo we were using was Korean War surplus so only about 1/3 of the tracer rounds still worked.

Squad Automatic Weapon.

And Gator shill boy's time is up! He never answered that Q before either, because he's a lying sack of shit. He can't do 50 situps, or 15 pullups, either. (I think the requirement is 7)

Actually it is 3 dumb fuck and we do crunches, not sit up.

But you are right about one thing, I could not do 15 pull ups now :21:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back