Should Trump agree to an interview with Mueller? (w/poll)

Should trump agree to an interview with Mueller?

• Yes

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%

• Total voters
Tell me ONE person that Mueller has indicted in regard to collusion by the Trump campaign and the Russians. Not Russians interfering with the election, but for collusion. When you can, I'll take your point of view seriously. Until then, stop wasting my time with your childish sarcasm.

Is that Mueller's charge, indictments "in regard to collusion by the Trump campaign and the Russians?" We already know some people 'colluded with Russian agents, but to and on what? Will you attack any evidence that says there was collusion to commit crimes?

The whole charade is political.
And Trump could gain the upper hand, with a solid interview. that's a fact. You see no upside... am I to assume you figure him as incapable of this strong an interview?

I don't trust lawyers that send innocent people to jail, withhold exculpatory evidence and get convictions overturned 9-0 in the supreme court. Some claim people are cooperating with Mueller, have they also been composing? Trump could be totally truthful, but if he contradicts something someone else has said, he could still be accused of lying. No upside, no downside in not doing it.

I don't trust lawyers that send innocent people to jail, withhold exculpatory evidence and get convictions overturned 9-0 in the supreme court.
Oh please, this is smoke and mirrors. Your "Alamo". Your hedge, in case things don't go "your way". Lame.

I don't trust lawyers that send innocent people to jail, withhold exculpatory evidence and get convictions overturned 9-0 in the supreme court.
Oh please, this is smoke and mirrors. Your "Alamo". Your hedge, in case things don't go "your way". Lame.

FACTS

Nah, none of that really persuades you or is the reason you don't like this. Not buying it.

BTW that same lawyer cost 85,000 people their jobs. Also I don't give a shit what you buy, you asked for an opinion, I gave it to you.

FACTS

Nah, none of that really persuades you or is the reason you don't like this. Not buying it.

BTW that same lawyer cost 85,000 people their jobs. Also I don't give a shit what you buy, you asked for an opinion, I gave it to you.

Yes, I get it, thanks. All complete horseshit on your part, but thanks for opining.

There were actual convictions based on criminal behavior in the Whitewater affair. So far, Mueller has found NOTHING concerning collusion. Therefore, the two investigations are nothing alike.
You do know there are guilty pleas and indictments with more coming, after only a year and a year and a half?

and we do know Donald Jr., colluded with others with the Russians, but collusion in and on what? That is how a crime will be looked at/.. Mueller and nobody credible ever claimed they were looking to indict people on 'collusion'

So called "collusion" isn't a crime, moron. Plenty of you fucking snowflake douchebags have claimed Trump or his minions will be indicted for "collusion." That's how fucking stupid you are. The longer Herr Muwler's witch hunt conitnues, the more obvious it becomes that the Clinton campiagn is the one that was making dirty deals with the Russians.

And Trump could gain the upper hand, with a solid interview. that's a fact. You see no upside... am I to assume you figure him as incapable of this strong an interview?

Trump already has the upper hand. The only possible outcomes from an interview would be no benefit for Trump or an attempt by Her Mewler to indict him for perjury.

Trump already has the upper hand. The only possible outcomes from an interview would be no benefit for Trump or an attempt by Her Mewler to indict him for perjury.
I disagree. His poll numbers still are not great, and most people think he should do the interview. There clearly is a possible upside for Trump. Unless you think he will probably fall on his face and/or incriminate himself, in which case I can see why you would think there is no possible upside.

Yet liberals insist there is plenty of evidence...go figure.
There is publicly known evidence, regarding collusion between members of the campaign and Russia. That collusion is a foregone conclusion. Evidence of Trump's direct involvement? We have only seen circumstantial evidence of that.

There is publicly known evidence, regarding collusion between members of the campaign and Russia. That collusion is a foregone conclusion. Evidence of Trump's direct involvement? We have only seen circumstantial evidence of that.

No kidding, you should get that evidence over to Mueller right away, then the two of you can discuss how you don't have squat.

No kidding, you should get that evidence over to Mueller right away, then the two of you can discuss how you don't have squat.
What evidence? The publicly known evidence of Trump campaign officials colluding with Russians? I'm sure Mueller reads the news and already has that.

Should he?

I say yes, as the investigation is meant to get to the truth. Trump's interview will advance that goal.

The purpose of Mueller's witchhunt isn't to "get to the truth", but instead to somehow dispose of President Trump by any means necessary.

Should he?

I say yes, as the investigation is meant to get to the truth. Trump's interview will advance that goal.

The purpose of Mueller's witchhunt isn't to "get to the truth", but instead to somehow dispose of President Trump by any means necessary.
But it is quite a fantasy to think he could somehow do that with no factual basis. The paranoia of the Trump circle seems to have filtered down to his supporters.

Forum List

Back