Should this classic Vette be crushed?

Should the government be able to confiscate property from innocent people and destroy it?

• No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Hell No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York

Kansas Has Spent 5 Years Trying to Destroy a 1959 Corvette​

by Thom Taylor Facebook on August 27, 2021
The Kansas Highway Patrol wants to destroy Mr. Martinez’s 1959 Corvette. He bought it in 2016 and while registering it, some undisclosed issues popped up. This pulled in the Kansas Highway Patrol who, in turn, seized the classic Corvette.

unnamed.jpg

Isn't like they burn down a house or incinerate the money they get under civil forfeiture. Makes me wonder why they are intent on destroying this particular car.

Isn't like they burn down a house or incinerate the money they get under civil forfeiture. Makes me wonder why they are intent on destroying this particular car.
/——-/ Maybe the Highway Patrol officer is a Ford guy and hates Chevies.

Kansas Has Spent 5 Years Trying to Destroy a 1959 Corvette​

by Thom Taylor Facebook on August 27, 2021
The Kansas Highway Patrol wants to destroy Mr. Martinez’s 1959 Corvette. He bought it in 2016 and while registering it, some undisclosed issues popped up. This pulled in the Kansas Highway Patrol who, in turn, seized the classic Corvette.

I read this article the other day...I was like WTF.

I bought an old truck a few weeks ago and I certainly didn't go in search if the "secret vin"...I checked the title against the dash vin and called it good.

What is the point of destroying it?

If the present owner is completely innocent...mark the lack of secret vin on the title and let the poor guy enjoy his Corvette.

Forum List

Back