Should there be mandatory training before you can purchase a firearm?

There are no qualifications in the Constitution to the individual right to keep and bear arms.

It says so right in the Bill of Rights. It says that because it is necessary for the security of a free state the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Stupid Moon Bats have a hard time understanding what the words "shall not be infringed" means. They think it means that the right can be infringed, the stupid shithheads.

If you have tests and background checks administered by the filthy ass corrupt government before you get a right then it is really not a right, is it?
It mentions a well regulated militia too. Some idiot yahoo who doesn't know which end the bullets come out waving guns around doesn't meet the "well regulated" criteria.

So you think rapists should not to have to worry whether the woman he’s stalking Is armed?. PLUS you think he, the rapist should be better trained with his weapon.

OK then..........
Ok... Have no idea where you came up with that nugget. I think anyone owning a gun should have some basic safety training and preferably range time. A woman with a gun who doesn't know how to use it will, in your scenario, get raped and her rapist will wind up with her gun which he can use to victimize someone else.

And are you assuming that women are too stupid to know this without the government to tell them so? I'm just trying to figure out what your point is here.

[Q

Ok... Have no idea where you came up with that nugget. I think anyone owning a gun should have some basic safety training and preferably range time. A woman with a gun who doesn't know how to use it will, in your scenario, get raped and her rapist will wind up with her gun which he can use to victimize someone else.

That is ridiculous.

The right to keep and bear arms is an individual right guaranteed to all Americans under the Constitution. There are no qualifications to it like background checks or training. In fact it says that the right shall not be infringed. If the filthy ass government starts putting qualifications to it then it is really not a right, is it? It becomes a privilege dolled out by the filthy ass government that sets the requirements for the training. The same filthy ass government like under that Obama asshole declared that veterans were potential terrorist and that social security recipients and people receiving veteran treatment recipients should have their guns confiscated.

Since you confused about this would you like for me to give you some examples of how the filthy ass government has abused the right to keep and bear arms in the name of "reasonable gun control". Please say yes because I have several really good examples of the oppression the filthy ass government put on Constitutional rights. I'll be glad to educate you since you seem confused.

In addition to that can you imagined how fucked up a government mandated firearms training program would be and how costly? The filthy ass government fucks up everything it touches and a firearms training program would be a dozy. Especially when the asshole Democrats got in power and had control over the program. No White Republican voting males would be allowed to take the course, would they?

There are no qualifications in the Constitution to the individual right to keep and bear arms.

It says so right in the Bill of Rights. It says that because it is necessary for the security of a free state the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Stupid Moon Bats have a hard time understanding what the words "shall not be infringed" means. They think it means that the right can be infringed, the stupid shithheads.

If you have tests and background checks administered by the filthy ass corrupt government before you get a right then it is really not a right, is it?
It mentions a well regulated militia too. Some idiot yahoo who doesn't know which end the bullets come out waving guns around doesn't meet the "well regulated" criteria.

So you think rapists should not to have to worry whether the woman he’s stalking Is armed?. PLUS you think he, the rapist should be better trained with his weapon.

OK then..........

And are you assuming that women are too stupid to know this without the government to tell them so? I'm just trying to figure out what your point is here.

These Liberals all assume that American can't take personal responsibility and without government training couldn't wipe their ass without a government training program.

Of course these are the same Liberals that demonize the NRA that is the largest gun safety organization in the world so go figure.

[Q

That is ridiculous.

The right to keep and bear arms is an individual right guaranteed to all Americans under the Constitution. There are no qualifications to it like background checks or training. In fact it says that the right shall not be infringed. If the filthy ass government starts putting qualifications to it then it is really not a right, is it? It becomes a privilege dolled out by the filthy ass government that sets the requirements for the training. The same filthy ass government like under that Obama asshole declared that veterans were potential terrorist and that social security recipients and people receiving veteran treatment recipients should have their guns confiscated.

Since you confused about this would you like for me to give you some examples of how the filthy ass government has abused the right to keep and bear arms in the name of "reasonable gun control". Please say yes because I have several really good examples of the oppression the filthy ass government put on Constitutional rights. I'll be glad to educate you since you seem confused.

In addition to that can you imagined how fucked up a government mandated firearms training program would be and how costly? The filthy ass government fucks up everything it touches and a firearms training program would be a dozy. Especially when the asshole Democrats got in power and had control over the program. No White Republican voting males would be allowed to take the course, would they?
Ok, so since there is no mention of mental defect in the 2nd Amendment, psychopaths and imbeciles should be allowed to buy guns. There is no mention of criminals in the 2nd amendment, so felons should be allowed to have guns. No mention of citizenship status, so illegals should be allowed to have guns. No mention of religion, so Islamist terrorists should be allowed to have guns. No mention of age, so toddlers and Alzheimer's patients should be able to have guns. No mention of sobriety, so drunks and drug addicts should be allowed to have guns. No background checks, no safety requirements, no restriction against automatic weapons, no restrictions on ammo types including "cop killer" bullets. Since it says arms and not limited to guns, I guess that means RPGs, bombs, mines, and NBC weapons are all fine and dandy too.

[Q

That is ridiculous.

Ok, so since there is no mention of mental defect in the 2nd Amendment, psychopaths and imbeciles should be allowed to buy guns. There is no mention of criminals in the 2nd amendment, so felons should be allowed to have guns. No mention of citizenship status, so illegals should be allowed to have guns. No mention of religion, so Islamist terrorists should be allowed to have guns. No mention of age, so toddlers and Alzheimer's patients should be able to have guns. No mention of sobriety, so drunks and drug addicts should be allowed to have guns. No background checks, no safety requirements, no restriction against automatic weapons, no restrictions on ammo types including "cop killer" bullets. Since it says arms and not limited to guns, I guess that means RPGs, bombs, mines, and NBC weapons are all fine and dandy too.

None of those things that you listed should be restricted.

We don't need background checks, we don't need training and we don't government banning "arms". If I want I should be able to own a RPG or a tank or anything else that I could afford.

The crime should never be the possession of an arm but the crime that is done with it. In fact it says so right in the Constitution that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

You obviously do not understand the intent of the Second Amendment. Go read the part about "necessary to the security of a free state"

Can I ask you a question? How old are you? Are you simply a confused adult or some naive kid that thinks the government can be trusted with our welfare and our liberties?

Do you really trust the government with your liberties? Are you really that stupid?

[Q

That is ridiculous.

We don't need background checks, we don't need training and we don't government banning "arms". If I want I should be able to own a RPG or a tank or anything else that I could afford.

The crime should never be the possession of an arm but the crime that is done with it. In fact it says so right in the Constitution that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

You obviously do not understand the intent of the Second Amendment. Go read the part about "necessary to the security of a free state"

Can I ask you a question? How old are you? Are you simply a confused adult or some naive kid that thinks the government can be trusted with our welfare and our liberties?

Do you really trust the government with your liberties? Are you really that stupid?
Just trying to see if there is anything you view as a reasonable restriction on the 2nd Amendment. Apparently, you don't think there are any.

[Q

That is ridiculous.

Blah blah blah "If you don't agree with ABC, then you HAVE to allow XYZ, because I don't share your viewpoints, but I'm the expert on how YOU should believe them!"

Just to clarify, I'm not obligated to offer one single, solitary concession on my rights simply because you think that they're invalidated by a willingness to limit the rights of criminals and the mentally ill. There's no amount that you are going to explain otherwise that is going to persuade anyone. Get over it.

[Q

That is ridiculous.

Blah blah blah "If you don't agree with ABC, then you HAVE to allow XYZ, because I don't share your viewpoints, but I'm the expert on how YOU should believe them!"

Just to clarify, I'm not obligated to offer one single, solitary concession on my rights simply because you think that they're invalidated by a willingness to limit the rights of criminals and the mentally ill. There's no amount that you are going to explain otherwise that is going to persuade anyone. Get over it.
Don't tell me, tell Flash. He thinks toddlers and psychos should have guns. I just think people should get some safety training if they want a gun. If you want to look down the barrel of a gun to see if it's loaded and blow your head off, it's no skin off me. If you shoot someone else, then you're infringing on their rights.

OK then..........

You are very supportive of rapists.

You even want them better trained with weapons.

Interesting, isn’t it?

[Q

That is ridiculous.

1. Look up the legal concept of diminished capacity.

2. Felons surrender their rights when they commit a felony.

Now that I’ve addressed your moronic questions, please explain why you want a gang banger or a rapist to get extra fire arm training?

[Q

That is ridiculous.

Don't tell me, tell Flash. He thinks toddlers and psychos should have guns. I just think people should get some safety training if they want a gun. If you want to look down the barrel of a gun to see if it's loaded and blow your head off, it's no skin off me. If you shoot someone else, then you're infringing on their rights.

If you need "safety training" in order to know not to point a gun at yourself, I'm not surprised, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't attribute your own lack of common sense to the rest of us.

[Q

That is ridiculous.

Just trying to see if there is anything you view as a reasonable restriction on the 2nd Amendment. Apparently, you don't think there are any.

I have never seen a Liberal be reasonable when it comes to gun control.

I think it is because their agenda is not reasonableness. It is to take away the right of the American people to keep and bear arms because it is a threat tot heir agenda to make this country a socialist shithole.

What the Moon Bats call "reasonable gun control laws" is nothing more than the incrementalism to advance to total gun prohibition.

[Q

That is ridiculous.

I think that the right to keep and bear arms should not be infringed.

Is that too hard of a concept for you to understand?

The crime should should be the possession of a firearm. Only the crime done with the firearm.

I don't want the filthy ass government infringing upon my Constitutional rights. It is oppressive and for the most part does little or nothing to prevent real crime.

Most of the gun crimes in this country takes place in the inner city ghettos among druggies, illegals, gang bangers and thugs and they don't abide by any firearm laws. They won't abide by any new regulation. If you get the fithy ass government to require firearm safety training they won't take it. Meanwhile they will continue shooting each other at the same rate they are now.

By the way, if you are concerned about firearm safety then go join the NRA. They are the largest gun safety organization in the world. I am one of their certified firearms instructors. I will teach you all the forearms safety you need. I am also a cetrtified range safety officer. I am going out tomorrow morning and will work for a couple of hours administering gun safety on a shooting range. That is a lot more than you will be doing.

[Q

That is ridiculous.

Now that I’ve addressed your moronic questions, please explain why you want a gang banger or a rapist to get extra fire arm training?
But there aren't any mention of exceptions such as diminished capacity in the 2nd Amendment. Even cretins such as yourself can get a gun.

[Q

That is ridiculous.

But there aren't any mention of exceptions such as diminished capacity in the 2nd Amendment. Even cretins such as yourself can get a gun.

I am sorry to disappoint you Moon Bat but I am a law abiding citizen. I don't use my firearms for crimes. I also practice and teach safe firearm handling. Something you don't do. You are typical of a stupid Moon Bats. You bitch about firearm safety but you don't do a damn thing about it.

I sure as hell don't need you stupid Libtard assholes using our democracy to impose oppressive liberty robbing laws.

We have a Bill of Rights to prevent you asshole from taking away our liberties. I know that pisses you off but if you don't like then go somewhere else.

[Q

That is ridiculous.

Doesn't have to be. Our society has always accepted the fact that some people forfeit certain of their rights by virtue of being a genuine danger to others.

That's our last compromise with you tweekos. You're welcome.

[Q

That is ridiculous.

And rapists. That’s exactly why our daughters need to carry a gun.

But you hate that, right?

[Q

That is ridiculous.

And rapists. That’s exactly why our daughters need to carry a gun.

But you hate that, right?
No, I'm all for it. Have her take a safety course and get practice at the range. Have her get a concealed carry permit. Then she will know what to do if such a dire scenario ever plays out.

Forum List

Back