Should there be a march on Washington to protest leaving Americans behind?

Naaaaaaah, there aren't any actual Americans still there, or not very many! Maybe those California kids and parents whose school decided this was a good place for a summer school project.

Most of the so-called "Americans" are just Afghans not even living in America, so the heck with them. I sure don't want them here.

Naaaaaaah, there aren't any actual Americans still there, or not very many! Maybe those California kids and parents whose school decided this was a good place for a summer school project.

Most of the so-called "Americans" are just Afghans not even living in America, so the heck with them. I sure don't want them here.
My understanding is the Biden Adm has been trying to prevent Americans/Afghan Christians from getting inside the gate and allowing Muslims who supposedly were all interpreters....in. How many thousand interpreters did they have? We usually only had a couple per unit. But for some strange reason everyone who wants to leave Afghanistan was an interpreter. But the Christians who are dead-meat won't be allowed to get in.....as a matter of fact this shriveled up demented asshole is preventing them from getting to the airport by giving the Taliban a list of their names.
This is just more of the same shit they've been doing for 20 years.....making sure that Islam is spread all over the West. Just ask Ilhan Omar how she got into the US....so she could shit all over America.

If Trump says............(*"phhhhfffffffffft"*).......they'll claim he instigated another insurrection.

Right now.....the United States is the most corrupt and despised government on the planet.
No other country is aspiring to be like America these days. It's blatantly obvious how corrupted our government has become. Hell now they are rigging elections.

My understanding is the Biden Adm has been trying to prevent Americans/Afghan Christians from getting inside the gate and allowing Muslims who supposedly were all interpreters....in. How many thousand interpreters did they have? We usually only had a couple per unit. But for some strange reason everyone who wants to leave Afghanistan was an interpreter. But the Christians who are dead-meat won't be allowed to get in.....as a matter of fact this shriveled up demented asshole is preventing them from getting to the airport by giving the Taliban a list of their names.
This is just more of the same shit they've been doing for 20 years.....making sure that Islam is spread all over the West. Just ask Ilhan Omar how she got into the US....so she could shit all over America.
Agreed they are trying to spread Islam everywhere, we can see that.

I suppose I'm more or less okay if they give the names of REAL Americans that we are implying we are committed to fight for if we have to. It does seem very dubious that they gave the names of Afghans, to get them thru checkpoints --- and that hasn't worked, either. And now the Taliban can take their time and kill them at leisure.

If Trump says............(*"phhhhfffffffffft"*).......they'll claim he instigated another insurrection.

Right now.....the United States is the most corrupt and despised government on the planet.
Ok, tie and gag him and lets have a rally.

Maybe Trump can organize it & sell tickets.

Profits to be used to "stop the steal".

I blame the cowardly collapse of the Afghanistan government and military for the withdrawal clusterfuck.
Strange...Biden totally abandoned the Afghan government on short notice.....and you wonder why they cut and ran. He shut down Bagram Airfield on July 6th. They shut off the power and left in the middle of the night leaving the airfield open to looters. There was also a prison with 5000 Taliban prisoners housed there.

1000.jpeg

"BAGRAM, Afghanistan (AP) — The U.S. left Afghanistan’s Bagram Airfield after nearly 20 years by shutting off the electricity and slipping away in the night without notifying the base’s new Afghan commander, who discovered the Americans’ departure more than two hours after they left, Afghan military officials said.

Afghanistan’s army showed off the sprawling air base Monday, providing a rare first glimpse of what had been the epicenter of America’s war to unseat the Taliban and hunt down the al-Qaida perpetrators of the 9/11 attacks on America.

The U.S. announced Friday it had completely vacated its biggest airfield in the country in advance of a final withdrawal the Pentagon says will be completed by the end of August.

“We (heard) some rumor that the Americans had left Bagram ... and finally by seven o’clock in the morning, we understood that it was confirmed that they had already left Bagram,” Gen. Mir Asadullah Kohistani, Bagram’s new commander said."

sdgfgsd.jpeg

rteyertyr.jpeg

Forum List

Back