Should the US start banning women teachers under the age of 50 years old?

Ex-PE teacher, 40, accused of sex romp with student -- again

Holy shit and she is hot!

170815-teacher-sexual-relationship-teen-feature-1.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- aw haw haw haw , yeah , real hot LDog . [chuckle] :afro:

You don't think she is attractive? :dunno:

many teachers are scum , think about it . A 26 year old teacher male or female was educated or brainwashed in public schools for at least 16 - 17 years and then went on to be brainwashed by liberal leftist professors for a few years , And then administrators are really the same thing as the teachers . Plus these teachers were raised by no nothing hip hopper type parents who both worked at WalMart so there was probably never much knowledge passed on from parents to kids .

Last edited:

Holy shit and she is hot!

170815-teacher-sexual-relationship-teen-feature-1.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- aw haw haw haw , yeah , real hot LDog . [chuckle] :afro:

You don't think she is attractive? :dunno:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- heck no , course a lot would depend on the thickness of my BEER Goggles Lewdog .

Do Teachers have to pass a Psych exam?

I don't get why these teachers want to bang kids and get years in prison?
------------------------------------------- because they are stoopid , that fact alone says that they shouldn't be teaching American kids . -------------- Often said about men that the little head is doing their thinking . Could also probably be said that the little err thing on women rules over some female teachers thinking ability .

no , i like short petite slightly chubby women that are not built like skinny little boys . But what has that got to do with horny , highly paid , taxpayer paid , union protected teachers that experiment sexually with their widdle baby and under age students Lew ?? --- Female teachers charged or convicted of having sex with students --- check it out LewDog .

I know there are teachers having sex with students. I don't deny that. It is a problem, but they do get convicted, and I'm not sure what other things you can do to stop that.

I still really wonder if you live in the U.S., because teachers are not "highly paid."

So I guess you prefer women like this then.

1118full-rebel-wilson.jpg

highly paid or not highly paid is a matter of OPINION and everyone has an opinion . I might try to find rates of pay for unamerican , taxpayer paid , union protected kiddy fiddling teachers Lewdog Lew .

Last edited:
Jesus two more , this is like becoming an epidemic of women teachers having affairs with their students...and where were all these horny women teachers 35 years ago?

Teacher, 36, charged in illicit, 3-year sex romp with teen boy which led to her 'bearing his child'

Married substitute teacher, 30, accused of sex acts and lewd sexting with eighth grade student

Answer is no!!!!!!!!! The best teacher I ever had was a little old lady. She had her course designed in such a way that if you did the home work you did not even need to study for the test.You already knew the material like the back of your hand. f we could figure out a way to clone her and her program the US would swiftly go back to the top of the charts in education.Of course this was an exception not rule

Jesus two more , this is like becoming an epidemic of women teachers having affairs with their students...and where were all these horny women teachers 35 years ago?

Teacher, 36, charged in illicit, 3-year sex romp with teen boy which led to her 'bearing his child'

Married substitute teacher, 30, accused of sex acts and lewd sexting with eighth grade student

Was epidemic long ago......biggest pedo outfit is union teachers......

I am not even a union teacher, and I find that comment to be uncouth and baseless!

Why are you such a jackass and why do you have to make shit up to justify your stupidity?

Forum List

Back