should the US prohibit people under the age of 21 from purchasing or owning large capacity guns ?

Do you think raising the age to purchase a firearm will help reduce the number of mass shootings?

• Yes

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • I'm not sure but it couldn't hurt

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Im not sure but that may be a violation of the 2nd Amendment

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No, technically speaking it's not. But it's the black stock that appeals to the kind of people who have a need to kill. They would be less motivated if they couldn't copy the military's weapon of choice.
I can see you don't go to gun shows --------

Where you'd see AR-15s painted pink and other wild colors.

Should we prevent women under 21 from killing their child for the purpose of birth control?
No, nor women under 12, either, especially when their father or uncle or brother has knocked them up.

No, nor women under 12, either, especially when their father or uncle or brother has knocked them up.
Then you like the Oklahoma abortion law that was passed last week.

Abortions allowed for mother's health, rape and incest but not for convenience

Good law.

Good law.
No, I don't like that law. "Inconvenient"?? You call having to raise some worthless no-good's illegitimate child for 18 or more years totally alone at our expense and the devastation of our lives INCONVENIENT???

Yeah, that would be inconvenient, all right. Male antiabortionists are such incredible predators against women. All of you. There is no excuse for what you advocate. You want us slaves to your illegitimate get, your incest get, your rape get. Any male who wants to crush women with this incredible burden --- misogynists and bad men, every man Jack of you.

bull ! you are not even attempting to address the problem ! its all political for leftist like you ! are you against armed security in schools ?

No civilian needs an AR style weapon with a large capacity magazine. Their only purpose is to kill people. The ammunition is designed to inflict as much damage as possible so the opponent cannot get up or pose a continuing threat.

Ownership of such weapons, regardless of age, should be prohibited. Just like it was after Columbine. There were no further such shootings until that restriction expired.

I can see you don't go to gun shows --------

Where you'd see AR-15s painted pink and other wild colors.

Where's my Chartreuse with the Hot Pink Stock? One never knows when the Right Wingers will attack and we not only need to protect ourselves but we need to look Marvelous while doing it.

Good law.
Convenience???? You fucking asshole.

Men should be held criminally responsible for impregnating women when they neither want, nor can afford a child. It's really fucking inconvenient, when a minimum wage woman loses her $7.25 a hour job in the supermarket and can't pay her rent, get evicted and starts living in her car with her children.

Yeah, what a selfish bitch she is. Wanting to keep a roof over her family's head. Or that 12 year old incest victim in Texas who had to leave the state to get an abortion.

Men should be held criminally responsible for impregnating women when they neither want, nor can afford a child. It's really fucking inconvenient, when a minimum wage woman loses her $7.25 a hour job in the supermarket and can't pay her rent, get evicted and starts living in her car with her children.

Yeah, what a selfish bitch she is. Wanting to keep a roof over her family's head. Or that 12 year old incest victim in Texas who had to leave the state to get an abortion.
I know you stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know jackshit about Biology.

Unless it is rape then every girl that gets knocks up willingly spreads out her legs.

Killing a child for birth control is morally reprehensible. Especially when it done for convenience.

No civilian needs an AR style weapon with a large capacity magazine. Their only purpose is to kill people. The ammunition is designed to inflict as much damage as possible so the opponent cannot get up or pose a continuing threat.

Ownership of such weapons, regardless of age, should be prohibited. Just like it was after Columbine. There were no further such shootings until that restriction expired.

I'd ask where you get these incredible loads of bullshit you assert as fact, except I already know: talking points.

What, exactly, is an "AR style weapon", in the muddled tapioca that passes for your brain? Why do you assume "only purpose is to kill people" is a bad thing to everyone, just because you ASSume it is? What do you imagine "AR-15 ammunition" is, precisely, and how did your talking points tell you to "know" it was different from other guns? And do you have any proof that there were "no further such shootings after Columbine", aside from your masters ordering you to "know" it?

Oh, yeah, putting men in jail for impregnation is a useful solution. Because that'll help the woman and child . . . how, exactly?

Every state in the union you're not part of, but desperately trying to control to your liking regardless, will go after men for child support . . . if they can find him. One of the biggest problems with that is that so many women hook up with virtual strangers and therefore don't know how and where to find the guy afterward, or even WHICH guy it is. I know a woman who applied for government assistance after she got pregnant, and the state of Arizona DNA-tested FOUR guys before they found the father, because that was as far as she could narrow it down.

If your on SSRIs ( like nutjob who shot Chris Kyle and Most of the mass shooters of last 35+ years ) then you deserve more scrutiny in ANY FIREARMS PURCHASE

You really have some sort of hard-on about SSRIs. One wonders what the fuck you think they actually do.

No, I don't like that law. "Inconvenient"?? You call having to raise some worthless no-good's illegitimate child for 18 or more years totally alone at our expense and the devastation of our lives INCONVENIENT???

Yeah, that would be inconvenient, all right. Male antiabortionists are such incredible predators against women. All of you. There is no excuse for what you advocate. You want us slaves to your illegitimate get, your incest get, your rape get. Any male who wants to crush women with this incredible burden --- misogynists and bad men, every man Jack of you.

Excuse me, but if you consider "raising some worthless no-good's illegitimate child" to be such a horror, why are you fucking that worthless no-good in the first place? I realize I'm hopelessly old-fashioned and not in touch with this modern "I am woman, watch me fuck around" thinking, but I always considered "If he's not good enough to marry and have kids with, he doesn't belong in my bed" to be a pretty sensible rule of thumb.

And while you're railing at pro-life men as "predators and misogynists", could we please talk about pro-abort men, who are the same worthless no-goods you previously mentioned and who only want legal abortion so that they can get you to spread your legs without any responsibility on their part when they vanish from your life after using you?

Your perspective leaves me less than impressed with your so-called championing of women's best interests.

You (nor government) should decide on what one wants or needs. That's an individual decision. That's besides the fact you brainwashed people are led to believe in all cases, the person isn't responsible--the gun is. The gun hops off the coffee table, goes to a school or Walmart and starts killing people.

Why is it the left never talks about going after the criminal? Because criminals vote Democrat if they vote. Democrats support criminals and are the promoters of violent crime. Just look at Chicago with Foxx or LA with Gascon. Oh, but don't place the onus on them, go after an inanimate object.

Restricting guns doesn't fix any problems because you still have criminals, thugs and nutballs still running around.

If you have cancer you don't point some ointment on, you cut it out. You get rid of the root of the problem.

They need to go to the source of the problem and guns aren't it. Guns are inanimate objects, it's people that need fixing or just gotten rid of.

People ignore the criminals and only want to blame the guns. If a guy drives a car into a crowd of people do you go and ban cars?

Yes, we should ban cars. That's an old tired talking point that has zero relevance, but if it makes you happy and warm to keep using it be my guest.

So.... your solution is, don't get rid of guns, get rid of people. Ok..

Where do you think criminals get guns from? I'm curious to your response to this.

Forum List

Back